• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicpanic

organicpanic

Ok here we go.
Veg under t5, 8 bulb 4 foot.
Flower 1k hps and 600w hps.
Seeds started in black gold and some in rockwool.
Feeding light tea of kelp and alfalfa. Soil dressed with grokashi. Building soil for the long run now. Will grow in soil with teas and top dresses. Strains are Aligees Bluedream x Sourbubble, Drewskies Bubblegum x(Black Domina x Flo), Wiscys (SensiStar x DoubleBubble)x Blood Orange,Puravida x Blood Orange and Mountain Temple x Blood Orange. I'm guessing we're going to find a few killer plants this run. I must admit I'm a bit excited!

organicpanic

organicpanic

organicpanic

organicpanic

Thanks^ I should say supposed critical+ it's a club cut. Petite rock hard clusters smells really good!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Thought this was going to be a grow in a rennovated panic room :)

Love watching other all organic growers do their thing. I recently made the switch to all organic.

Is rockwool organic? I was under the impression that it wasn't.

organicpanic

organicpanic

I could be wrong but I thought wool was basalt rock and chalk melted then spun? Anyone please chime in on this. And I do use the term "organic" loosely. Growing under artificial light and in plastic pots that are probably off gassing chems into my "organic" soil certainly is not organic. Also the seeds I started weren't produced organically. I'm glad u mentioned that @MrBanjo. My wife and I have been discussing what truly is organic quite a bit lately and our opinions are unsettled. Artificially grown semi naturally probably is a better term lol! I don't know man. How are you growing? Thanks for stopping in!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@organicpanic as far as I know, you're correct about how it's made. The only good theory I've heard about why it's not branded as organic is that the make up of the chalk is synthetic. That's speculative though. I've stopped using cubes altogether, and go straight into my soil mix.

I'm now running a basic mix of my own soil and Nectar of the Gods nutrients. I haven't seen any decrease in production so far, and I have been wanting to make the switch

organicpanic

organicpanic

I'd imagine your right about the chalk being synthetic. I'm gonna have to dig into that.I think I do prefer soil over wool as well. My wife is actually starting the ones in cubes. I like the way they perform though. Hope I didn't come off as a kook earlier.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Hope I didn't come off as a kook earlier.

Not at all!

And the chalk thing was purely speculation, I'd love to know more, that's why I always ask :)

Can't wait to see more, and I hope my organic products look as nice as yours

drewski85

drewski85

I could be wrong but I thought wool was basalt rock and chalk melted then spun? Anyone please chime in on this. And I do use the term "organic" loosely. Growing under artificial light and in plastic pots that are probably off gassing chems into my "organic" soil certainly is not organic. Also the seeds I started weren't produced organically. I'm glad u mentioned that @MrBanjo. My wife and I have been discussing what truly is organic quite a bit lately and our opinions are unsettled. Artificially grown semi naturally probably is a better term lol! I don't know man. How are you growing? Thanks for stopping in!
My bgum cross was made in tlo organic in the great outdoors

organicpanic

organicpanic

Oh shit my bad drewski. Spaced out on that. Thanks for clearing that up! And Banjo I'm sure it will turn out great! Looks like gardens are doing very we'll with the nectar. What is your soil blend?

Top Bottom