Panty Droppa OG Testing Log By: Evoke

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Enjoyed are talk today @EVOKE ... ..looking forward to making that cross gonna be killa... enjoy your adventure this weekend ..only to live in Cali where things HAPPEN!! I did live in L.A. for a yr ..alot of fun .Alot !! See ya soon M.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
whats up bro let's see some dialed picks of the dialed stuff your talking about. Sounds interesting. everything looks good in here. fuck politics

Last edited:
EVOKE

EVOKE

Hi @Medusa thanks for the naughty pics... lol jus kiddin... hit me up wheneverz positive vibes you sexy beast...

EVOKE

EVOKE

@justblazen you know where my pics are bromigo in my private vip section lol... most of the cuts im runnin now are on the hush.... any cut is obtainable.... met some cool ass peeps that are not hoarders and very generous.... got my boys running the crosses i made ill post some pics of those in a few weeks.... #fuckpolitics

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hi @Medusa thanks for the naughty pics... lol jus kiddin... hit me up wheneverz positive vibes you sexy beast...

Just wait found a Tattoo illustrator creating my girl .... now thats a sexy beast...even doing 3D print of her .... think there will be a Tat in my future .. excited for those crosses ..lips are sealed.. anything your heart desires :cigar:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen you know where my pics are bromigo in my private vip section lol... most of the cuts im runnin now are on the hush.... any cut is obtainable.... met some cool ass peeps that are not hoarders and very generous.... got my boys running the crosses i made ill post some pics of those in a few weeks.... #fuckpolitics
Very True broham and they are all shining. Glad to see you preserving genetics and making new ones. Spreading the dank seed wise is fun. I am becoming a hoarder though cut wise but pumping out the beanage. Brings less drama that way but anywho. i forgot about the vip section....

EVOKE

EVOKE

who is that in your avatar anyways? lol
Its my good ol uncle Charlie Manson... He has a lot of interesting points.. we're all a lil crazy.... Just scored @obsoul33t gear.... and some wifi43 and gorilla glue flowers..
20140419 130836
20140419 131433

EVOKE

EVOKE

@respect damn i saw that one there also but i didnt know what it was.... @Skunkmasterflex might know.... @respect did u score any packs.. hows the smoke on Irene ive been curious about her heard its minty... the workers there didnt know anything about the strains i asked for a strain guide but they looked at me funny...

Top Bottom