• Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Loving those buds Evoke !! well done 60 days not bad ...in fact fantastic. M

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo shes citrus fuel funk.... not Lemon pledge like i was hopping for.. but shes impressively dank.... did u find a keeper in ur testing...
2day is day 7 drying so I'm juss bout 2 trim them up.. I haven't smoked them yet but from the looks I got 2 og phenos that give off a nice og Kush sent 1 has a more limeish tone & the others have a skunky tone but all Got that og Kush smell after a week drying..
The Lemon Pledge Og My Fave.....at 60days.....View attachment 371286View attachment 371287
In real life my face Off bx2 #44 looks like this og u posted

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MakinGoo
the face off nuggs are dense but didnt yield as much as the seed run... shes thin and lanky had to give her extra support... that #44 of urs is propbably the keeper i like that dense og cluster... the limeish tone is what i got somewhat skunky also ur dead on with ur scents... this lemon pledge takes the cake everytime i crack open the jar it reminds me of that old skool og from the mid 90's.... i was talking to my father in law and he said he remembers that same pine sol smell in the early 80's and he was paying 300 a zip in those days but there was no og kush name tag on it... its been almost 30 years that i remember that pine sol smell.. so i wonder how old og kush really is...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo
the face off nuggs are dense but didnt yield as much as the seed run... shes thin and lanky had to give her extra support... that #44 of urs is propbably the keeper i like that dense og cluster... the limeish tone is what i got somewhat skunky also ur dead on with ur scents... this lemon pledge takes the cake everytime i crack open the jar it reminds me of that old skool og from the mid 90's.... i was talking to my father in law and he said he remembers that same pine sol smell in the early 80's and he was paying 300 a zip in those days but there was no og kush name tag on it... its been almost 30 years that i remember that pine sol smell.. so i wonder how old og kush really is...
I've heard OG Kush is old as fuck but it was never called OG Kush juss Kush & it prolly had another name b4 that<<< who really knows>>> I sure as hell don't know b'cuz I've only been around since 2010 so I don't know all these killer OG Kush stories.. My #44 has a evil pinesol skunky funk but the smell is fading during the drying so I hope some comes back in the cure.. My plants all yielded small except the big ass bunk pheno..LOL<<< I might b mixing the phenos up & 41 might b the skunky pinesol & 44 might b the frost monster with lime og fuel funk.. I'm confused now << ether way all 3 r very interesting >> it's gunna b hard 2 top True OG's lemon OG Funk

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MakinGoo did you keep a cut or two of 3 girls.... i kno right that true is a keeper fosho... i kept 3 males i really like the sativa dom male he stood out after i took cuts.... r u runnin the wifi#43 ive been hearing a lot about that cut here in socal.... im tryn to focus on jus a few strains kinda hard to dial in different cuts... my boy was tryn to convince me to run jus one strain at a time since i only have one light but i like my variety. ur right that lemon og funk is a staple in my garden too so imma have to make a choice and get rid of a few girls gettin kinda crowded up in here... do u do the brown paper drying it works well for me and my buds keep their true smell.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@Aligee Whats up Gee havent heard from ya in a good min....hope you and ur boys are doing well... it would be cool to see you guys (wolf pack) again at the cup next month... let me kno if you guys make it down here...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo did you keep a cut or two of 3 girls.... i kno right that true is a keeper fosho... i kept 3 males i really like the sativa dom male he stood out after i took cuts.... r u runnin the wifi#43 ive been hearing a lot about that cut here in socal.... im tryn to focus on jus a few strains kinda hard to dial in different cuts... my boy was tryn to convince me to run jus one strain at a time since i only have one light but i like my variety. ur right that lemon og funk is a staple in my garden too so imma have to make a choice and get rid of a few girls gettin kinda crowded up in here... do u do the brown paper drying it works well for me and my buds keep their true smell.
Yes I gots cuts of all 4 girls & the male I'm thinking about using..
No I'm not running wifi 43 << I've never even seen it in real life..I do the brown bag thing sometimes but usually there dry enought 2 juss trim & leave out drying off the stem 4 another day or 2 then Jared >> haven't did the bag thing in a few years..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Evoke.... where at? Did u choke on a nug?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks buddy ...plants are looking awesome and good luck on all your adventures!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

@Medusa talked to my buddy this morning he will be emailing you... c-ya soon sweet cheeks;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa talked to my buddy this morning he will be emailing you... c-ya soon sweet cheeks;)
I wish not making it to the cup...but will be there this summer to S.F......as have a special clone waiting for me there.

Top Bottom