*Papa Kush's FIRST GROW Diary*

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

^^ That's a good thing isn't it! haha no but for real, I had to add on to the room I had. Added another 3 sq. ft.

T

tophmaster

damn good job o'mac looks great man. cant wait to try some of that. and run some oil

T

tophmaster

i am so oil faced right now. hittin that clicker clacker pitter patter shatter

N

negative 1

very nice. seem to be getting full forya. im three days behind you with my crop. hope they turn out nicely for us huh? good growing man. your canopy is about as even as mine too. lol. next time i'm running all clones of the same strain i just had a whole bunch of clones of a few different strains. anyways this is your thread nice work.don't ya love when they start to show what nugs are gonna form up for ya.

P

Papa_kush

very nice. seem to be getting full forya. im three days behind you with my crop. hope they turn out nicely for us huh? good growing man. your canopy is about as even as mine too. lol. next time i'm running all clones of the same strain i just had a whole bunch of clones of a few different strains. anyways this is your thread nice work.don't ya love when they start to show what nugs are gonna form up for ya.

Hell yeah bro I already see so much differentiation, especially cuz they didn't all go in exactly at the same time. lol, canopy would be nice and level if it weren't for the damn 3.5 ft OG! She's been on the outside practically the whole time because the light had to be low enough for the PD's...lol. I think I'm still gonna do a mix next run. It's just so much fun for me to see the different strains and ive always loved variety. I'll prolly limit it to like 3 or 4 next run though.. Stoked we're about close, I'll be keepin an eye out for ur grow bro. Best of luck.

PK

P

Papa_kush

Thx fam..

Gave the ladies some tea the other day and they perked up real nice. Get at ya with some pics soon:damnhippie:

S

shivavaranessi

looking good! papa k :)
lush green canopy you have there:smiley_joint:
cant wait to see your end result bro
shiva:damnhippie:

Y

YesiCannabis

Thx fam..

Gave the ladies some tea the other day and they perked up real nice. Get at ya with some pics soon:damnhippie:

Tea, you gave your babies tea?
I wouldnt have but they are looking lush so your doing something right Papa ;)

T

tophmaster

Tea, you gave your babies tea?
I wouldnt have but they are looking lush so your doing something right Papa

lol why wouldnt u give your babies tea?
think californian for a moment
were the fire comes from

S

Simple Simon

Hey PK , love givin Pooh tea to the girls . Lookin forward to the new pic's ------SS

Top Bottom