*Papa Kush's FIRST GROW Diary*

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

yo ]o mac u using any cal/mag? cuz u should be doin somethin especially on that og they eat it up

Yeah im dosin 300ppm right now...since week 4. I think the results have been good. Any word on those chems? Tuesday son makin the mob

H

Hash Master

Hello farmers. Having just spent the night at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Gateshead Tyne and Wear, (shattered 5th metatarsal) I was egger to catch up with all the latest news from the farm. Each bed has a multimedia portal comprising a television set with built in telephone and internet. I bought £5's worth of credit, enough for 24 hours of TV and surfing.

To my amazement www.thcfarmer.com was blocked due to its category of "Marijuana". I tried several routes on to the site but was blocked at every turn!.

I'm keen to hear what the other farmers think of this, especially since this wonder drug could benefit so many of the people in the hospital in the first place.

I for one think that this is appalling. The service used to be called PatientLine but has recently changed to Hospedia .

H

Hash Master

sorry for hijacking ths thread, but i'm no allowed to start a thread with this information.
A pm from "logic" telling me i'm pissing him off by attempting to post this thread.

L

luvinlife

Lookin like some pretty girls for sure!!! another couple weeks for some tasty treats.......

P

Papa_kush

^^^thx fellaz! The blueberry has exploded ans the purp d's are startin to turn.. flush starts tomorrow. Update is gonna be sweeeet:smiley_joint:

B

Buddy Reaper

Cant wait for the update, almost ready for reaping, looka a killa smoke to PK :smiley_joint:

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

I dunno it could just be dried up foliar feed but looks like you got powdery mildew on a few of those...gotta be careful about the humidity.

B

Buddy Reaper

I dunno it could just be dried up foliar feed but looks like you got powdery mildew on a few of those...gotta be careful about the humidity.

mildew, really?
the pics look great to me.
is there a simple solution to a powdery mildew problem?

S

Simple Simon

I'm no expert on powdery mildew but I just don't see it. I must be going blind in my old age. To me your plants looks like your doing a bang up job PK , I'm betting it will be some kick-ass weed . -------------SS

P

Papa_kush

There has been a little PM on the hindu and OG earlier in the grow, before we thinned em out..And the purp d's (which make up 14) have never had even a speck. Very mold resistant strain...Low yield but a damn strong cross. Everything is clear now except the Og gets a lil now and then on the leaves...Pretty normal for Og tho. U think it looks bad devil? Shes startin to fade but man shes swellin up pretty good for OG and shes lookin pretty fire....we'll see soon I guess...

N

negative 1

looking good man! love the selection of strains. i also think i'm seeing some pm on the skush and og kush. i'm sure by now you've fixed it though. keep up the good work!

P

Papa_kush

Thanks negative. But yeah, the plants are lookin great, the next updates gonna be a shocker. They're all purpley now..Happened almost overnight. Heard she finishes almost black...wasnt seein it until now but shes turnin. No more PM on the OG either she's lookin fire. I might throw take some shots tomorrow or sun.

G

G.F. Greens

yo PK your ladies are lookin lovely keep doin whatcha doin Bro!!:smiley_joint:

GFG

Top Bottom