Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

And you're better off with this one. Those lens attachments take shitty pics.
Yeah, I like this thing alright, it's just a cheap thing but, it works ok for the money.
IPC 2017 09 161941455840

The weave of my sweats. lol Gotta play around a little.

whitebob

whitebob

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I saw I had ignored content on that crooked leaves thread from that Organikz dude so, had to take a peek and see if he's still being the same kind of moron as before when I blocked him and yeah, pretty much looks that way.
I think he sees something going on and goes for a Google search and comes back with something to say. Copy and paste. lmao

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw I had ignored content on that crooked leaves thread from that Organikz dude so, had to take a peek and see if he's still being the same kind of moron as before when I blocked him and yeah, pretty much looks that way.
I think he sees something going on and goes for a Google search and comes back with something to say. Copy and paste. lmao
Yea i saw him post and bowed out of that thread ill let the copy n paste organic witness take that one lol.
How are all ya fellas doing? Anyone got anything good going on? I just took 4 trays of clones off of all these cuts we got back from a broken partnership

Toaster79

Toaster79

That twat, after giving me his precious advice about how I should grow my weed, apologises to me via PM and calls me a fuckung bottle mixer the very next day. That's when i put that idiot on ignore.

Top Bottom