Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope nobody got hurt bro and hopefully your insurance is gonna cover it?
Im ok have a concussion and am sorr. Worst part is i loved that car lol i saw a cop behind me so i looke over my shoulder to see if he was following me and before i looked back i hit this jeep head on ripped my tire off lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

Im ok have a concussion and am sorr. Worst part is i loved that car lol i saw a cop behind me so i looke over my shoulder to see if he was following me and before i looked back i hit this jeep head on ripped my tire off lol

Geez man! Can't you stick to your lane?

Get well soon man! Hope you pull it out with least damage and expenses. And the others involved too. And it's the cops that are irresponsible again, them fuckers just won't admit it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
20170922 231000

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn bro, that's what the rear view mirror is for! Quick glance! lol Wow, sounds like a rough one, those head on collisions are never nice, glad you're ok!

Top Bottom