Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

With the numbers I had on that mix I didn't even give them any Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom, I just said to hell with it and gave them a feeding of just that stuff. They looked plenty happy today, if they're happy I'm happy. lol

Same way bro, every time I change shit and things go wrong I get upset and then I just keep it simple and the plants are happy and I'm like fuck ya lol. I'm having less and less fuck ups so that's nice.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn @Limonene the buds are gonna get massive on this Sauron, my cousin had grown one first, (pretty sure I explained that to you), and got a cut to me and he told me that it grew crazy big buds but, holy shit!
It's stayed pretty short but, she's gonna give me a pretty decent yield I'd say. The bud you can see right next to one of hers on the left has been flowering the same amount of time and they were both clones, the buds are nice and dense too, actually the one to the right too.
IMG 20161212 124016

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, I guess. Some days I wonder though, I must say. Recently depression has been back with a vengeance, been trying to fight it back down again but, depression's not so easily brushed aside.
But thanks bro, hope you're doing better.
Depression sux. Winter never helps either. One of the shitty things about depression is that the mind wants to stay there and wallow in it. Gotta find the right uplifting strain and pull yourself from the funk. Positive vibes brother

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Depression sux. Winter never helps either. One of the shitty things about depression is that the mind wants to stay there and wallow in it. Gotta find the right uplifting strain and pull yourself from the funk. Positive vibes brother
Thanks bro. Yes it does suck, it goes hand in hand with this fucking disease too and I can see how it can really fuck people up. Things start to get worse physically and the depression gets worse, so you feel less and less like doing any of the things that might help keep you from getting any worse, so you get worse, and the depression gets worse, on and on and on....

stonestacker

stonestacker

Yeah, I guess. Some days I wonder though, I must say. Recently depression has been back with a vengeance, been trying to fight it back down again but, depression's not so easily brushed aside.
Depression IS NOTHING TO FUCK WITH.
At least you recognize it. Your own mind trying to fuck you over.
I know what works for me to beat mine.
I hope you do to. Be careful brother.

Positive vibes and good times.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks bro. Yes it does suck, it goes hand in hand with this fucking disease too and I can see how it can really fuck people up. Things start to get worse physically and the depression gets worse, so you feel less and less like doing any of the things that might help keep you from getting any worse, so you get worse, and the depression gets worse, on and on and on....
I'm not sure if I heard what you're dealing with, but if you don't mind me asking? I know the feeling though. I've had terrible back issues for over 20 years and when it gets bad it can send me to a dark place. Nothing worse than being a prisoner to pain, mental or physical. It can be near impossible to be a happy positive guy when all you feel is pain. Pain nobody can see. From the outside I look like a fit decent build guy, what could be wrong with me right? Lol I can say thankfully right now I'm in a good place and can manage the pain I do have with bi monthly injections and exercise. Hopefully you can land in a good place very soon.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Still doing the chemo thing. Its almost 4 yrs. now. I hope you can get a handle on your depression. Stay positive my friend. Peace out...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm not sure if I heard what you're dealing with, but if you don't mind me asking? I know the feeling though. I've had terrible back issues for over 20 years and when it gets bad it can send me to a dark place. Nothing worse than being a prisoner to pain, mental or physical. It can be near impossible to be a happy positive guy when all you feel is pain. Pain nobody can see. From the outside I look like a fit decent build guy, what could be wrong with me right? Lol I can say thankfully right now I'm in a good place and can manage the pain I do have with bi monthly injections and exercise. Hopefully you can land in a good place very soon.
I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis and it's as bad a hell as I ever want to face. I've been confined to a wheelchair for the last 5-6 years, give or take and it's like you say, you can't see any problem, other than me being in a chair now but, if I do go out, (pretty damn rare), I feel like people are looking at me like there's no reason for me to be using the store's power chair and it was even worse when I still had some ability to walk.
It would be a breeze if it was just a matter of losing my legs, shit, I could be active as hell still. No, that would be too easy for me, it's doing the same shit to my entire body, it's just that the legs are the most heavily affected first, being the largest of the extremities.
For a while now I've noticed the sensation and the fine motors skills going in my hands, especially my left and I've always been very good with my hands so it was something that I feared more than some other things.
Feels like a lot of shit is falling apart in my life. To hell with feels like, a lot of shit is falling apart and has been for some time. Me mostly.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis and it's as bad a hell as I ever want to face. I've been confined to a wheelchair for the last 5-6 years, give or take and it's like you say, you can't see any problem, other than me being in a chair now but, if I do go out, (pretty damn rare), I feel like people are looking at me like there's no reason for me to be using the store's power chair and it was even worse when I still had some ability to walk.
It would be a breeze if it was just a matter of losing my legs, shit, I could be active as hell still. No, that would be too easy for me, it's doing the same shit to my entire body, it's just that the legs are the most heavily affected first, being the largest of the extremities.
For a while now I've noticed the sensation and the fine motors skills going in my hands, especially my left and I've always been very good with my hands so it was something that I feared more than some other things.
Feels like a lot of shit is falling apart in my life. To hell with feels like, a lot of shit is falling apart and has been for some time. Me mostly.

Have you ever tried tacking? I mean I don't expect you to get up and run a martarbon but maybe help some. I'm always thinking bout you brotha. You're a good dude ✌️

incogneato

incogneato

Yea, I'd say that could weigh you down a little brotha. Its funny you mention that cart. I was about 22 at the time and had to stop at the store to grab something real quick. Well just past halfway between my car and the store my sciatica flamed up so bad I felt like I couldn't take one more step. I actually considered laying down right there in the parking lot. I said fuck it ill try to make it in there and use the cart. I make it, barely and plop down in the damn cart. Some little 16 year old fucker says "hey man those carts are for people that need them" no shit....well I need it. "What kind of problem could you have" I was a good 30 minutes past giving a fuck and gave him a quick lesson about how you never know what someone is going through by looking at them ( with quite a few f bombs pepperrd in for effect ):mad: convo ended with me giving him the choice of either giving me a piggy back to where I needed to be or get the hell outta my way. Sorry to bore ya with a long worded post but it brought me back. Not gonna hammer you with clichés about being happy but I guess I'll drop a quote on ya from my dude Bruce Lee
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yea, I'd say that could weigh you down a little brotha. Its funny you mention that cart. I was about 22 at the time and had to stop at the store to grab something real quick. Well just past halfway between my car and the store my sciatica flamed up so bad I felt like I couldn't take one more step. I actually considered laying down right there in the parking lot. I said fuck it ill try to make it in there and use the cart. I make it, barely and plop down in the damn cart. Some little 16 year old fucker says "hey man those carts are for people that need them" no shit....well I need it. "What kind of problem could you have" I was a good 30 minutes past giving a fuck and gave him a quick lesson about how you never know what someone is going through by looking at them ( with quite a few f bombs pepperrd in for effect ):mad: convo ended with me giving him the choice of either giving me a piggy back to where I needed to be or get the hell outta my way. Sorry to bore ya with a long worded post but it brought me back. Not gonna hammer you with clichés about being happy but I guess I'll drop a quote on ya from my dude Bruce Lee
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
People suck man, especially little shits who think they know everything without having the first clue about anything. No worries about a long post, doesn't bother me, I've been known to drop a few long winded posts myself, longer than that one, lol. I like the piggy-back thing, bet that shut him up.
Good quote too, reminds me of what I've been telling my wife for years, 'hope for the best and expect the worst'. The worst always seems to win out though, that's the real problem. lmao

incogneato

incogneato

The worst always seems to win out though, that's the real problem. lmao
Only when the glass is half empty :) The sad part is you're probably right...the bad usually does out weight the good. I think it makes the good times way more valuable. Work 51 fucking weeks outta the year, but that one week on the beach :party1: I dunno man, I'm usually pretty pessimistic when it comes to my own shit its just easier to tell you not to be lol. Like some random dude in a weed forum telling you life can be good and quoting Bruce Lee (dug deep into my bag on that one) is gonna make you be like "hey that random wacko is right" :speechless: I know you're not on the ledge or anything, just don't like knowing someone is unhappy. Just know some random pot head out the in the universe is pulling for your happiness and shooting them positive vibes in your direction

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Only when the glass is half empty :) The sad part is you're probably right...the bad usually does out weight the good. I think it makes the good times way more valuable. Work 51 fucking weeks outta the year, but that one week on the beach :party1: I dunno man, I'm usually pretty pessimistic when it comes to my own shit its just easier to tell you not to be lol. Like some random dude in a weed forum telling you life can be good and quoting Bruce Lee (dug deep into my bag on that one) is gonna make you be like "hey that random wacko is right" :speechless: I know you're not on the ledge or anything, just don't like knowing someone is unhappy. Just know some random pot head out the in the universe is pulling for your happiness and shooting them positive vibes in your direction
Seriously man, my wife has said many times that she's never seen a dark cloud hang over someone like it does with me. If there's some shit luck on the line you can bet it's gonna be mine.
Of course there have been good things along the way, I haven't been dropped into the bottomless pit yet, even if it does kinda feel that way, but it gets hard to see past the bad shit when it feels all-encompassing. :banghead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom