Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Finally got some tomato cages and managed to stuff my GG #4's into them. I've got a couple more too but, I'm realizing they may not work out for me, at least to use on more than maybe a couple at a time. I have to shuffle things around in my tent to bring the back plants to where I can reach them to water/feed and do any maintenance and I can see them cutting down my maneuvering space significantly.
They probably could've been a little smaller too but, oh well.View attachment 655990

Couple GG bud shots, early though they are.View attachment 655994
One from each plant.View attachment 655997

Couple Jack buds, they don't frost up as heavy as some other stuff but, they are looking frostier than their mother did. :borg:View attachment 655998 View attachment 655999

SauronView attachment 656001
The Jacks and the Sauron have been flowering for the same amount of time but, obviously there's a bit of a difference in bud size. They're both puttin' on some nice dense buds too.

Gotta try to remember to grab a shot or two of the BPC the next time I water/feed.
I forget, what's the lineage on the sauron? You named it right? Stoner brain lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Mornin pops! Been a minute, lookin good in there :)
Yeah it has! Thanks bro, damn good to see you back! Hope the family and yourself are doing well.

I forget, what's the lineage on the sauron? You named it right? Stoner brain lol
I did, it's Long Bottom Leaf x Zero Dark Thirty. No worries, I'm the same way, probably worse, terribly scatter brained.
Obviously LBL got me to Middle Earth and then just the idea of darkness or something dark along with Middle Earth leads right to Sauron.
I realize ZDT is about the SEAL team hittin' Bin Laden so, I feel like it kinda needs some explanation thrown out there at some point. :jimlad: Or maybe it's just my mind overthinking things as usual. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Bubba Purple Chunk from OSG.
IMG 20161231 113327

Another Sauron bud from another angle.
IMG 20161231 114119

Another shot of a Jack bud.
IMG 20161231 111308

Another GG #4 bud shot. I can see why anyone who is into making concentrates or butter or whatever with their trim would like this stuff, is does frost up real nice, I'm all about the flowers though, really don't give a shit about the rest. Flowers and flavor and there's better flavor to be had for sure. Not that it's bad but, it's not really good either, it's kinda neither here nor there.
IMG 20161231 111258

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Love some jack herer. The sauron is higher in cbd right?
It should be, yes. You never know what traits might be dominant in something though. The LBL is high in THC and the ZDT is super high in CBD so, one would hope for a nice balance but, it could potentially swing one way or the other. I'm interested to see how it affects me, the stupid thing though is that I don't have any clones of this pheno, my cousin started some of the seeds for me hoping to find something good for us and he kinda made me think this one wasn't anything special other than fat buds. I hope I don't end up wishing I had cloned it. I do have a few more beans but, who knows how typical or unique it may be in them?
That was a long way of saying what was said with the first four words. lmao

incogneato

incogneato

It should be, yes. You never know what traits might be dominant in something though. The LBL is high in THC and the ZDT is super high in CBD so, one would hope for a nice balance but, it could potentially swing one way or the other. I'm interested to see how it affects me, the stupid thing though is that I don't have any clones of this pheno, my cousin started some of the seeds for me hoping to find something good for us and he kinda made me think this one wasn't anything special other than fat buds. I hope I don't end up wishing I had cloned it. I do have a few more beans but, who knows how typical or unique it may be in them?
That was a long way of saying what was said with the first four words. lmao
True. I don't think they're super stable genetics though. I looked em up on here and Mota Rebel made these crosses with drag boat Jeffy from great lakes genetics as freebie testers. His longbottom leaf (from Loran) and dbj's mothers. Seen some pretty good things about all of the crosses. Idk if you are on riu but there's a few people running these and loving em. That's my long way of saying you might have wanted to take clones lol.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

True. I don't think they're super stable genetics though. I looked em up on here and Mota Rebel made these crosses with drag boat Jeffy from great lakes genetics as freebie testers. His longbottom leaf (from Loran) and dbj's mothers. Seen some pretty good things about all of the crosses. Idk if you are on riu but there's a few people running these and loving em. That's my long way of saying you might have wanted to take clones lol.
Lmao! Yeah, I probably should've.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What the hell, I keep snapping pics, might as well keep putting them up.
First up, some Jack Herer. I harvested the other one first thing on the 1st, this one's coming down soon.
IMG 20170103 103648
IMG 20170103 103635

Bubba Purple Chunk
IMG 20170103 103716
IMG 20170103 103501

Couple GG #4 shots, one from each plant.
IMG 20170103 102256
IMG 20170103 102823

Top Bottom