Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking real nice up in here. Must be a master grower around.....

Hope all is well my dude!
Thanks man, I don't know about any of that "master" shit but, I've picked up a couple of things along the way.
I've only had the Jack that I grew before these two from seed. It's got a nice smell and this one guy that got some of it off me freakin' loved the flavor, it's good but, a little spicy for my taste. (Fussy bastard.)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Couple more pics of Jack and GG #4.
Jack Herer
IMG 20170106 103034
IMG 20170106 103325

GG #4
IMG 20170106 105026
IMG 20170106 105032
IMG 20170106 105157

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey @ShroomKing any idea why the name of my thread keeps changing? When I started this thread I named it Papa's Propagation Playland, somewhere along the way I noticed it had the Indica added in and I asked a mod to change it back for me, which they did but, now I just realized it's changed back again. Wtf?!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sorry to hear, let's hope things improve soon
Thanks bro but, seeing as how progression is the name of the game with this shit, improvement probably isn't in the cards since there's been nothing all along to treat the progressive variety of this disease and still isn't at this point, although there may be something coming out that should help to keep you from getting worse but, damn, I needed that one ten years ago, (or more actually), and they don't believe in curing anything when they can just feed people "treatments" so, I sure as hell don't want to be holding my breath waiting for something that's gonna turn this around.
I am looking into getting a stem cell treatment, which I do think might be helpful to me, but I'm not sure how that's gonna go yet, it may be far more expensive than is feasible and I already know it will be a long ass trip, which is a rough thing for me. I'd have to leave the country to get this particular one because they use fetal stem cells which isn't allowed here right now because of that whole not curing things thing. I guess they're based here but, you have to go over to Mexico for the stem cell treatment, which is effective as a one time thing apparently.
I need to look into it more but, anyway, I guess there is some hope but, lately it feels like it's coming down to the wire a lot of times for me.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks bro but, seeing as how progression is the name of the game with this shit, improvement probably isn't in the cards since there's been nothing all along to treat the progressive variety of this disease and still isn't at this point, although there may be something coming out that should help to keep you from getting worse but, damn, I needed that one ten years ago, (or more actually), and they don't believe in curing anything when they can just feed people "treatments" so, I sure as hell don't want to be holding my breath waiting for something that's gonna turn this around.
I am looking into getting a stem cell treatment, which I do think might be helpful to me, but I'm not sure how that's gonna go yet, it may be far more expensive than is feasible and I already know it will be a long ass trip, which is a rough thing for me. I'd have to leave the country to get this particular one because they use fetal stem cells which isn't allowed here right now that. use of that whole not curing things thing. I guess they're based here but, you have to go over to Mexico for the stem cell treatment, which is effective as a one time thing apparently.
I need to look into it more but, anyway, I guess there is some hope but, lately it feels like it's coming down to the wire a lot of times for me.
Yea I can't imagine dealing with a prognosis like that. I know what you mean about curing us though. No money in that. Big bucks in "treating" people though. I've had an ongoing back issue for over 20 years that they've been "treating" lol. Best of luck with the stem cell idea. I see some amazing things done with that. Fingers crossed buddy

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yea I can't imagine dealing with a prognosis like that. I know what you mean about curing us though. No money in that. Big bucks in "treating" people though. I've had an ongoing back issue for over 20 years that they've been "treating" lol. Best of luck with the stem cell idea. I see some amazing things done with that. Fingers crossed buddy
I've dealt with it a little better than I might've expected and at the same time it's been an absolute hell since the beginning and it only gets worse and worse until it gets as bad as it can be, which is a real hell, I've only been practicing for the real thing. I do not want to be around to see those days if nothing is gonna make me any better.

Top Bottom