Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

internet poltergeist very common in these parts. :D
I've got it figured now, it seems like the software would be easier to write if it just showed on every post but, when you first put up a new post you'll see it and after that it only shows on your first post of any given page. Seeing that with mine and everyone else too, don't know if it's gonna stay that way but...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got it figured now, it seems like the software would be easier to write if it just showed on every post but, when you first put up a new post you'll see it and after that it only shows on your first post of any given page. Seeing that with mine and everyone else too, don't know if it's gonna stay that way but...
Kinda stuff just gets a mofo to scratch their head.:( Well least this mofo anyway. :D

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Once again, not much to see but, here they are, such as they are. lol
20171017 115047

Cherry Slime, Goji OG, Mr. White, and Critical Strawberry.

P

Pimples

View attachment 694253
Cataract Kush just flipped, trying out a five gallon pot with this girl, wanna see how much difference it makes.
Those are Cataract Kush from DNA?? My buddy gifted me a cut of his and mine is classic afghani indica looking. Short stubby with super thick stems that need no support. Very dark green leathery wide leaves. Chunky hashplant kush buds. I guess mine leans towards the la confidential side. Classic indy that is slow to veg up to size..quick to flower. And pure hashy kushy dense buds. Very stoney. I got 2 patients that rave about it. Easy to grow. Yours looks different. Very nice though

P

Pimples

Unfortunately, at the end of this run, I discovered that I had spider mites so, I've wiped everything out except the one's that were ready to harvest and I'm going to start fresh.
Apparently I've had them for some time now but, from what I've gathered from talking to @G gnome I would say the only reason they didn't manifest themselves in a way that was really apparent to me is because my RH levels are always so low. Finally figured out why my frost levels seem to diminish as my grow progresses instead of progressing with it anyway, it's the damn mites!
I've gotten a bit freaked out a couple times over the idea of vaping mites in my weed but, the good thing is they were really few in number from what I can tell. As I said their progression was really slow and when I looked for them with the scope they were hard to find but, they were definitely there. Little fuckers.
If you had low humidity...them mites would of really took hold. Spider mites love warm dry rooms.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Those are Cataract Kush from DNA?? My buddy gifted me a cut of his and mine is classic afghani indica looking. Short stubby with super thick stems that need no support. Very dark green leathery wide leaves. Chunky hashplant kush buds. I guess mine leans towards the la confidential side. Classic indy that is slow to veg up to size..quick to flower. And pure hashy kushy dense buds. Very stoney. I got 2 patients that rave about it. Easy to grow. Yours looks different. Very nice though
Yes, from DNA. There are definitely different phenos to be found but, most are good from what I've seen. The real difference I guess is whether you find a good one or a great one!

If you had low humidity...them mites would of really took hold. Spider mites love warm dry rooms.
Huh, I've read and been told the opposite, that they love and thrive in a more humid environment, which is why they never got to the point of me seeing webs and shit to make it obvious that they were there, took me awhile to realize I had the fuckers but, once I realized it I knew I had had them for awhile. My room is generally fairly dry.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, from DNA. There are definitely different phenos to be found but, most are good from what I've seen. The real difference I guess is whether you find a good one or a great one!

Huh, I've read and been told the opposite, that they love and thrive in a more humid environment, which is why they never got to the point of me seeing webs and shit to make it obvious that they were there, took me awhile to realize I had the fuckers but, once I realized it I knew I had had them for awhile. My room is generally fairly dry.
Its been my understanding they thrive in dry hot rooms

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Its been my understanding they thrive in dry hot rooms
That's fucked up, when I was dealing with those fuckers I saw some shit that said they like humid environments, now everything I look at agrees with what you guys are saying. I wish I had saved that freakin' page! lol
Really doesn't matter at this point anyway I guess, the fuckers are gone and I'm damn glad of it. Kinda wish I hadn't gone the route I did to get rid of them but, it's over and done and they're gone and I didn't have to smoke the chemicals I'd of used to kill them. I just hate being set back as far as that put me.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's fucked up, when I was dealing with those fuckers I saw some shit that said they like humid environments, now everything I look at agrees with what you guys are saying. I wish I had saved that freakin' page! lol
Really doesn't matter at this point anyway I guess, the fuckers are gone and I'm damn glad of it. Kinda wish I hadn't gone the route I did to get rid of them but, it's over and done and they're gone and I didn't have to smoke the chemicals I'd of used to kill them. I just hate being set back as far as that put me.
Yea man it sucks but its for the best i am lucky enough to have a quarantine and even then i get bones some times . a while back i swoop a bunch of bad ass clones /teens from sea ad a few other pals in co and took em to my safe house recloned and tossed dirt and began to clean them even though they didnt have bugs just to trash em all because i jumped at a chance to get some cuts from someone else they promised bug free and i took them in to my place and went to bed the next day i woke up and scoped just to find russets. I trashed every plant that i had in that house lost a ton of fire that i never got to grow set me back 4 months

P

Pimples

Them bastards feed more (suck plant juices) and reproduce like a sumbitch when its hot and dry. They also like the glow of hps lamps and high nitrogen over ferted plants.Your not a grower until youve battled the dreaded two spotted spider mite. Tetranychus Urticae. I hate em.

P

Pimples

I run a small 3x3 tester tent with an hps. Any new seed or cut gets ran in there at least once before I make a decision or if i observe hermies..pests or diseases. A quarantine tent. Saved me a TON of heartache. I run 8x 600 watt Gavitas in my main room and 4x 1000 in the other. Plus a big ass 7x7 veg tent packed with t5's. I run a perpetual system..harvesting something..cloning...vegging...every few weeks. A mite..hermie or powdery mold would wreck all my star keepers and years of work. My patients would also drop me like a hot potato. I found out the hard way. Sucks. And I vowed never again.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yea man it sucks but its for the best i am lucky enough to have a quarantine and even then i get bones some times . a while back i swoop a bunch of bad ass clones /teens from sea ad a few other pals in co and took em to my safe house recloned and tossed dirt and began to clean them even though they didnt have bugs just to trash em all because i jumped at a chance to get some cuts from someone else they promised bug free and i took them in to my place and went to bed the next day i woke up and scoped just to find russets. I trashed every plant that i had in that house lost a ton of fire that i never got to grow set me back 4 months
That sucks, shitty. Definitely do not want to have to deal with russets, they sound miserable from what I've heard.

I run a small 3x3 tester tent with an hps. Any new seed or cut gets ran in there at least once before I make a decision or if i observe hermies..pests or diseases. A quarantine tent. Saved me a TON of heartache. I run 8x 600 watt Gavitas in my main room and 4x 1000 in the other. Plus a big ass 7x7 veg tent packed with t5's. I run a perpetual system..harvesting something..cloning...vegging...every few weeks. A mite..hermie or powdery mold would wreck all my star keepers and years of work. My patients would also drop me like a hot potato. I found out the hard way. Sucks. And I vowed never again.
I wish like hell this damn disease didn't have me so limited, I'd have a much bigger grow going if I could access the downstairs of my house and if I could handle more and didn't have to have room for my fucking wheelchair I could probably do quite a bit more in the space I have right now.
Oh well, life's a bitch. Doing what I can to fight it, what else can you do?

incogneato

incogneato

That sucks, shitty. Definitely do not want to have to deal with russets, they sound miserable from what I've heard.

I wish like hell this damn disease didn't have me so limited, I'd have a much bigger grow going if I could access the downstairs of my house and if I could handle more and didn't have to have room for my fucking wheelchair I could probably do quite a bit more in the space I have right now.
Oh well, life's a bitch. Doing what I can to fight it, what else can you do?
I was actually just wondering if you were seeing anything from your procedure?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was actually just wondering if you were seeing anything from your procedure?
They say it takes at least 3 to 6 months to see any results, so there's still some time to go yet before I should expect to see any real improvement starting but, I see some small signs of improvement, which gives me some hope for what's to come, staying positive and hopeful for the future, doing what I can to help with my diet and some supplements, I don't have the money to do all I should, our finances are in the toilet but, still doing pretty well I think.
It's taken years for my nervous system to be damaged to the point it is so, stands to reason that it would take time for my body to repair that damage, not to mention the loss of muscle mass throughout my body that needs to be built back up if I did actually see a possibility of walking again, Gonna take a lot of work and a lot of patience on my part to fight my way back out of this shit, that's if it's possible!
Gotta fight on!

incogneato

incogneato

They say it takes at least 3 to 6 months to see any results, so there's still some time to go yet before I should expect to see any real improvement starting but, I see some small signs of improvement, which gives me some hope for what's to come, staying positive and hopeful for the future, doing what I can to help with my diet and some supplements, I don't have the money to do all I should, our finances are in the toilet but, still doing pretty well I think.
It's taken years for my nervous system to be damaged to the point it is so, stands to reason that it would take time for my body to repair that damage, not to mention the loss of muscle mass throughout my body that needs to be built back up if I did actually see a possibility of walking again, Gonna take a lot of work and a lot of patience on my part to fight my way back out of this shit, that's if it's possible!
Gotta fight on!
I understand a little of what you're deali g with. My backs been fucked for just over 20 years. The nerves in my legs are shit so I get drop leg and numbness but I'm still able bodied. I'm impressed with what you're able to do in the garden bro. Keep up the good fight, I'm pulling for ya.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I understand a little of what you're deali g with. My backs been fucked for just over 20 years. The nerves in my legs are shit so I get drop leg and numbness but I'm still able bodied. I'm impressed with what you're able to do in the garden bro. Keep up the good fight, I'm pulling for ya.
Thank you brother, I'm sure it's no fun dealing with that either.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Gotta fight on!
Give em hell Papa!

Top Bottom