• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Really?! First I've heard of it. Wow
Well that makes 2 of us I havent heard a peep about music vids. Maybe logic wants all vids only in the " what are you listening to now" thread Could be due to the amount of data and server space. I'll pm him and ask for some clarification..........

str8smokn

str8smokn

Moto would post up 6 videos back to back and I guess Logic asked /told him to stop and he continued. From what I gathered , but I’m sure there might of been more to it.
Who knows but them 2.
I still post music videos in mine , Fuk ‘em. It’s good for the ambience..
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Moto would post up 6 videos back to back and I guess Logic asked /told him to stop and he continued. From what I gathered , but I’m sure there might of been more to it.
Who knows but them 2.
I still post music videos in mine , Fuk ‘em. It’s good for the ambience..
STR8
Ok brother you just brought out the word nazi in me it is Ambiance . :p Good to see you BTW. Now go stand in the corner for being rebellious!!!! lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
For the record I’ve never seen logic ask anyone to stop anything. Until you try to log in then bam lmao
Well everyone should take a lesson from you wildfire. You could make a buck or 2 teaching peeps that get banned and keep coming back with different accounts. What is this,? your 10 or 11th account. Gots to give you a A+++ for persistence Wassup growgod!!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

slaps hu. Kids and their slang.
How's it going Pops.
Not too bad, still keep thinking I'm seeing bits and pieces of improvement but, still early yet and I'm not gonna get myself all built up only to get a disappointment, am staying hopeful for things to get at least a little better though. Hard not to think about what I really want though too, so tired of being in a fucking chair, I want SO badly to be back on my feet again, I'd love to think it's still possible. Not ready to give up on that hope just yet.

How about you? Really hoping one of these days to hear that you've put that nasty "C" word in the rearview and that you're on your way to full recovery. Keep up the fight brother, never give in.

incogneato

incogneato

Not too bad, still keep thinking I'm seeing bits and pieces of improvement but, still early yet and I'm not gonna get myself all built up only to get a disappointment, am staying hopeful for things to get at least a little better though. Hard not to think about what I really want though too, so tired of being in a fucking chair, I want SO badly to be back on my feet again, I'd love to think it's still possible. Not ready to give up on that hope just yet.

How about you? Really hoping one of these days to hear that you've put that nasty "C" word in the rearview and that you're on your way to full recovery. Keep up the fight brother, never give in.
Im pulling for both of you guys. I wanna see you guys break dancin in celebration. I picture @Papa Indica jumping outta that chair like a televangelist hit him with the holy ghost. One step at a time fellas

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lmao! If that happened and I was truly "jumping" anywhere I'd jump my ass into a church pew every freakin' Sunday thereafter!!!
Can I get a hallelujah and an Amen brothers and sista's............. ;) Couldn't resist after Cogs holy ghost post. Brought a smile to my face picturing it. :D All we can do is keep on keepin on and know that no matter what, everything is gonna be ok. Good vibes and prayers to you papa that you will rise from that chair some day....... Visualize it and believe it so....... peace

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning Pops.
I'm good, never going to give up the fight. But being real the ods are not in my favor. Renal Cell Carcinoma is not an easy one to beat. Planning for the worst (I need to know my wife will be taken care of) and fighting my ass off.
Never giveup your dreams... And keep fighting. Any improvement is great even if it just keep things from getting worse is a win.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good morning Pops.
I'm good, never going to give up the fight. But being real the ods are not in my favor. Renal Cell Carcinoma is not an easy one to beat. Planning for the worst (I need to know my wife will be taken care of) and fighting my ass off.
Never giveup your dreams... And keep fighting. Any improvement is great even if it just keep things from getting worse is a win.
Damn stacker for some reason I thought you were out of the woods with your troubles. Although I for some reason missed that it was RCC. All that said you are a survivor and RCC needs to know that you are not an easy target and will not lay down and let it have its way with you. We trades fellas are some pretty tough cookies. Keep it light and bright brother. This is a fight I believe you will win. :D My wife Kat says she will put you and the Mrs. on the prayer list today......Remember there is strength in numbers man. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom