PART 3: Lemon OG, Super Lemon Haze, Vanilla Kush

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Back once again. Now to say I'm excited about this one is an understatement. Still waiting on my last batch to finish But couldn't wait to start this thread. Once my ladies finish I'm gonna get a waterfarm 8 pack and another 600 watt. That'll make a total of 1000 watts. I'm thinking about purchasing a 1000 watt instead. Anyways strains: 3 Lemon OG, 1 Super Lemon Haze, 3 Vanilla Kush. And a mom that i have. I haven't made that decision yet. I'm gonna jimmy rig a room with some panda film so this should be hilarious. What am i thinking?:joint: Now that's dedication but fuck it. I'll have my own room in March and maybe an 8 pot UC. (On my wish list)
Pictures...
Super Lemon
Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 4

Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 7

Vanilla
Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 6

Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 2

Lemon OG
Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 5

Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush 3

Part 3 lemon og super lemon haze vanilla kush

This grows for you farmers. You taught me a lot about indoor and now I'm progressing. Thank You.

P.S. There's no action in vegging so in this stage updates will be scarce. Should be a fun journal though

I

ibTheMan

superlemon and vanilla are nice ive grow um(superlemon is great!) im sure OG lemon is great to so, you got some winners there^.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Looks good so far homey, R U squatting lol, That pick in the open room with your shoes out. Totally gonna give the ladies athletes foot. Just busttin yo bowls. Subbin and lookin forward to the future. Check out my ninja grow diary, I have 19 chicas but your rooms bigger by far. Love the strains also and want to see them age, take loads of pic's. l8r

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

superlemon and vanilla are nice ive grow um(superlemon is great!) im sure OG lemon is great to so, you got some winners there^.

Skeptical about the VK at 1st cause of what people had said on this sight. I smoked a batch the other day that was delicious. Definitely a mind changer. Plus i can give a fuck what they think. If I'm not mistaken that's a cali connection Larry lemon og cut. But don't quote me on that. Traded my buddy for 3 SLH's. Thanks for stopping by IB.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I always keep a set of numchucks by in case of a ninja grow outbreak such as this. :punch LETS DO THIS!!!
Hey, hey... Great start brah! I too have nunchaku close at hand... Next to the 3 section staff and some seriously sharp Katanas in the cuts... Round 3 will be a great experience as I know mine was... :cool

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

It ain't a journal until Shady shows up. Can't wait to start blooming these chicas. 8 big plants is the most i've done indoor.:clapping Can't wait. Much respect Shady.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So my home made box is working. Ok i can't front. My roommate finished it and is currently working on "our" new flowering room. I'm like Zapp brannigan he's my green alien. Anyways here's some quick pics of the clones. 2 more weeks and I'll be flipping 'em. Sun is setting and the glare off the ocean is redonkulous, that explains the weird tint of the plants. Enjoy.

DSCN1729

Lemon OG
DSCN1731

Vanilla kush
DSCN1732

SLH roots
DSCN1733

Funky bunch
DSCN1730

SLH

Oh, plant #8 will be a citral skunk i hatched a while back.

J

John Smith Esq.

Zapp Brannigan is the funniest character ever imagined by anyone. i submit this quote as evidence of the fact.

"kif have the boy layout my formal shorts"
"the boy, sir?"
"you kif. you lay out my formal shorts"

shit man i was an inch away from growing vanilla kush last time around but ended up doing something else..sub'd!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Zapp: "We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. "

I don't care what anyone says. Best character ever.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So my boy k nasty and i basically finished our room today. As for my last grow, I'll post picture manana along with the room. I went for IB's suggestion and picked up a 1000watt. I'm gonna transplant the clones tomorrow so let the show begin. Sorry for the teaser post just excited. Unfortunately, no camera.7 1/2 x 5' 1/2 room, 8 pack, and 8 killer strains. this should be good.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I've got one vanilla in my chamber and I'm just not pleased with her, but my buddy is growing 5 of them and he has one pheno out of the group that looks killer.
ticromes stacked on top of ticromes. I'm not impressed personally but mine was a freebie seed ad their are so many other to choose from that I prob, won't ever buy it But you can never go wrong with lemon OG! I look forward to seeing more!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Vanilla is so hit and miss it seems like. I'm hoping my mom is top notch. Same with the ssh. My VK clones are taking off and the mom in veg is a female ( sexed in pre veg).

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

DOOOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTT, lol Buddy mine, You are doin the damn thing, that is for certain. Cant wait to see em popping ther boobies out( My Favorite ) Gotta get some detail shots of the new breeding grounds. I would love to be fukin wit tha strains you got your hands on. Fatten them gals up n give me some pic's to be jealous of lol. Catch you later bud.

:party0022:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Here's a pick that i took from my phone yesterday. They're will be a lot more added after this photo. More in a few days.
IMG 0133

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Very nice. I have the single for my special girls, but Ive been planning on the set. Room looks ready for bussiness.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

The set was fun to put together but we'll see how they perform. If they're as good as the single then we'll be in business.

bonkia

bonkia

that SLH looks nom nom im gonna have to add that when i have time... I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Top Bottom