PART 3: Lemon OG, Super Lemon Haze, Vanilla Kush

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So here she is. The SLH. First, I don't like hazes. Smoked a bowl and took me to the highest peaks of minitanka. Made me paranoid as shit. Everyone else seems to like it though. Powerful energetic high. Looks gorgeous and the smell is ridiculous. Lemon Citrus stinch that stinks up the house. This pheno wasn't too dense so I'm wondering if that was just my mom.

Come check out my test grow in mota's forum. Finished the room literally 10 minutes ago and gonna get those seed's cooking.

SAM 0033

SD Represent
SAM 0034

Round 3 Complete :passingjoint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on a successful harvest Ron! :harvest:

E

E.T.

nice job ron! that super lemon looks mighty tasty!

So here she is. The SLH. First, I don't like hazes. Smoked a bowl and took me to the highest peaks of minitanka. Made me paranoid as shit. Everyone else seems to like it though. Powerful energetic high. Looks gorgeous and the smell is ridiculous. Lemon Citrus stinch that stinks up the house. This pheno wasn't too dense so I'm wondering if that was just my mom.

Come check out my test grow in mota's forum. Finished the room literally 10 minutes ago and gonna get those seed's cooking.

View attachment 134779

SD Represent
View attachment 134780

Round 3 Complete :passingjoint:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

@ Shady: you should be a teacher Shady cause you mad positive. Love the vibes I get from this guy. Future Moderator for sure. Thanks Shady. You rock.

@ Little Short Alien Man With A Glowing Finger: Thanks bra. Shits fire. Wish we could compare smoke. Like a said. I'm a seasoned smoker and the SLH is to much for me. Will always let my plants run a week longer after seeing her results.

Top Bottom