Patient to Patient transfer of meds/clones?

• Thread starter Cloud9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

My thought was more of an online newsletter/forum/etc.

Possible intent:

organize patients to advocate for patient rights, either in person @ local events or via email for State events/etc.

facilitate networking of info/services/genetics/supplies/meds.... through out-and out purchase, barter, or other agreement between licensed patients.

bring patient privacy, reasonably priced meds, and variety back to the market.

dunno if it's possible/how to go about it....but I talked to 4 patients today who said they weren't aware that the State was taking feedback on the CG issue/etc.

by simply making contact a few more letters made their way into the pile...
(and I made a few new "friends" with red cards)

we just need more of THAT kinda stuff goin on all over the place...know what I mean? Like the old daze but with more openness and no fear.

s h

R

RMCG

What sort of legal repercussions would there be hosting a website where meds were available for purchase, trade, barter, etc.

Isn't that sort of what got overgrow shut down? Open Trading (among other things)?

I guess with sites like weedtracker, budtrader, shabong, etc. its sort of 'open' now.

sky high

sky high

I haven't seen craigslist get whacked for allowing such behaviors to exist...so while liability may exist...it's like zoning laws...easy to pass...very hard to enforce. As far as craigslist, I'd say they are a bit busy wading though all of the sex/prostitution ads and offerings and associated legal challenges (?). Maybe they are on it and we aren't seeing the end results as mere users? Either way....it's happening.

I did have the same concern as you though.... and from that my idea is that at the onset the page/group/newslatter would be completely focused on the political side of the coin. My concern is the same as yours on liability, but the other concern I have is that the group won't carry any RESPECT or WEIGHT if it starts up right out of the gate as a place to buy meds. Such activities can easily come later as folks begin to know each other better/etc.

At this point I am thinking about a one-page flyer...distributed locally....to judge interest levels/etc. From there I will see if anyone has the same concerns/etc. and make a judgement call if there's enough interest to form a group and proceed forward.

any input/ideas appreciated

s h

K

kuz

Someone said earlier that 1284 only affects dispensaries, but that isn't true. I am going to be cutting down my first harvest on monday. Probably 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. I had been planning to sell some of it to dispensaries, but my understanding is I am not allowed to do that anymore.

You are now a criminal, would have been under A20 also.

Dorje

Dorje

You are now a criminal, would have been under A20 also.

I read the 2 oz rule as only being allowed to have 2 oz. on you at any time. What you have in your home is not specified.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I read the 2 oz rule as only being allowed to have 2 oz. on you at any time. What you have in your home is not specified.

If you've got pounds I wouldn't make them easy to find if LEO came snooping. It's better to not push it. Just don't be blatant about it and you should be ok.

I can't believe how many people are blatant about their MMJ use and business. If you keep it on the down low and be discrete you'll be fine. I really can't emphasize that enough.

R

rocky high

If you keep it on the down low and be discrete you'll be fine. I really can't emphasize that enough.

I would like to second that strongly.....from someone who has just started posting here but with a couple decades of growing off and on.

Back in the day when you were growing for the love and profit (I got to be honest) it was all about the 99 plants or less. Medical this and legal that was not conceivable in the 90's...just no guns in the house, no priors, no scales and do not draw attention to yourself. Less than 99 girls would not draw fed attention to you in a bust if none of the above, hopefully, and two years mandatory minimum.

Things have changed so much but law enforcement remains the same....don't make them look stupid.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I can snag some info for you from a group of Oregon friends, if you like. They're not allowed to buy or sell it in Oregon, so they are forced to form patient coops to share resources, techniques, meds, etc. I spent a few days with a bunch of folks from their group and the vibe was so cool. Want me to find out what they did?

xxoo
Mel

What we need is a GOOD patient-to-patient network, IMO.

This would not only facilitate the exchange of genetics and meds, it would also be a way to organize the patient-base to ACT if the CDPHE or any other entity/jurisdiction tries to run shod over the laws. IMO, the way things are now...the patient-base is scattered and ineffective. With a good network....ONE email could easily stir thousands of proponents into action.

Not sure HOW this would be enacted/ran/if it would work....but doing NOTHING sure isn't working....

Does anyone have any ideas regarding the formation of support groups/networks?? (or am I alone in my thinking YET AGAIN? LOL)

wot a mess....

s h

C

canaguy27

At this point I am thinking about a one-page flyer...distributed locally....to judge interest levels/etc. From there I will see if anyone has the same concerns/etc. and make a judgement call if there's enough interest to form a group and proceed forward.

any input/ideas appreciated

s h

Send an article in to Mile Hi MMJ Patient Magazine, and we will publish it for you. We distribute 10k copies to the metro area and the Springs. Boulder is next.

We will publish almost anything as long as it has to do with MMJ FOR FREE. You just have to post on the forum.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I'll absolutely donate some of my genetics for research and community benefit! Whenever there is a meeting keep me in the loop and I'll bring a batch of rooted clones of some good performing genetics (bug and pm free god dammit) for patients/caregivers to take home and test out in the Denver area. There's more to MMJ than "purple larry violator rene OG kush 1.7" or whatever people are so hyped on these days.

I would like to figure out what works well for what ailments through feedback from patients with various conditions.

I'm always down to share techniques as well. I'll bring my $40 aero cloner and show how I made it. Yea, just keep me in the loop.

Top Bottom