Payne Farms / Soldiers Co Op 2016

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Wet dreams - hungry ass plants, but damn, they are making some bud. they got top dressed 2x with rabbit manure and bat guano, and are getting double the AACT, and they are turning it to bud, and still hungry for more. I havent gotten used to 1800 Co2 plus the wet dreams.

20160502 200305
20160502 200335

Slymer golden ticket

20160502 200322

papapayne

papapayne

Pollination tent cleaned, females that are pollinated already were in there for a week without the male, and will now finish out in the main flower chamber in the garage.

New round of pollination starting ! I had 18 bangi haze, selected down to 2 males. Going to hit all the duplicate females. Will be pollinating quite a large group this round, hopefully doesn't get to packed!

the bangi haze is from ACE seeds, and is highly adapted to cold, rain, and mold resistance. Hopefully will make some nice, better adapted in my cold shitty climate,
Females:

Slymer golden ticket
Super Qrazy #1 (best female) @bigworm6969
Dog Kush @Dst
Cherry pie @gardenboss
Grape Ape @gardenboss
Wet Dreams
Grand master kush #2 @treemansbuds
jillanje @Mohican

I also have some clones in the aerocloner that are almost ready to put in soil, and they will go in with the males to. - prime moonshine, gorilla spirit, wet dreams x blueberry lotus #1, #2, #3.
first 2 pics of bangi haze males
20160508 131028
20160508 131032
20160508 131142

papapayne

papapayne

MMM MMM thats whats up my friend! From the looks of it, they are following the trend I have seen so far, in that the blueberry x snowlotus male bred very low dominance, and just added a touch of indica. I would plan on the gorilla x and the cherry x both needing lots of support, and they get huge outdoors, with big fat buds.

Ill have more beans for you to test out if you want. I used a very nice sturdy citrus kush male (orange og x sr71 purple kush) to a lot of females, and as you probably saw, I am now flipping a bangi haze male (100% sativa bred in cold climate to resist mold and pm)

Yodax

Yodax

Hell yes bro. I will test whatever you throw my way. Loving what's coming out of the current seeds, so, no doubt you will make some kick ass crosses.

papapayne

papapayne

got the male bangi haze picked. I went with the one on the right from the pics. After a week in flower, he is MUCH further into flower, way more budsites, is getting so delicious smelling, it was a no brainer. I also added a panama red female from seed into the male tent with him. The panama is the loudest smelling, and tighest noded of the bunch, so gonna let her get pregnant to.

Reeferkief

Reeferkief

got the male bangi haze picked. I went with the one on the right from the pics. After a week in flower, he is MUCH further into flower, way more budsites, is getting so delicious smelling, it was a no brainer. I also added a panama red female from seed into the male tent with him. The panama is the loudest smelling, and tighest noded of the bunch, so gonna let her get pregnant to.
That male on the right looks great! Good luck on this project, you have some nice cultivars selected.

papapayne

papapayne

I found a keeper wet dreams x blueberry indica snow lotus I suspect. She is currently week 5, and looking dank. super loud berry and pez smell. Shes orange og x sr71 pollen on her lowers to.

Indoor 051
Indoor 052
Indoor 053
Indoor 054
Indoor 060
Indoor 061
Indoor 064
Indoor 067
Indoor 071
Indoor 072
Indoor 073

also chopped the firsrt plant, seawarp . shes dank, like orange skunk