Payne Farms / Soldiers Co Op 2016

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Well, figure its about time to get the new thread up and running. Going to be gearing up, and getting prepped for 2016.

Strains likely to make it into the 2016 greenhouse/outdoor

carry overs from last years season:

Wet dreams
Dog Kush

Pheno hunting in the spring:

C4 caseyband x Black sour Bubble x White rhino - indoors tested. This is a winner indoors, high hopes outdoor as well. Immune to PM. Solid purple colas, stinky sour smell, excellent resin and yield.
Blueberry lotus x Wet dreams - bred by me
Blackberry jabbas #1 x Fireball - bred by me
Blackberry jabbas #1 x Nibiru - bred by me
Island Afghani AKA R-2 bred by Getawaymountain from Rollitup. Its a tried and true inbred Skunk line- gets huge, yields nice dense sticky stinky buds.

papapayne

papapayne

Plan will be a much larger greenhouse then last years 10x42. Thinking prob 20x40 with 15' hieght.

4x4 wholes in the ground, filled with the best soil and compost, and rabbit manure, EWC, and all the amendments!

Going to do metal cages this year, last year the floppy shit got old quick as fuck. Thinking an inner tomato cage, followed by 2 outer cages

papapayne

papapayne

Heres the Black sour bubble x white rhino x C4 caseyband indoors

27 november 039

papapayne

papapayne

Hey man, I still haven't gotten those seeds out. If you wanna meet me in cottage grove, that maybe better. I am so damn busy, I haven't had the time to get the package together and go to the post office.

Yodax

Yodax

No worries man. Text me and let me know if tomorrow or Wednesday would work.

papapayne

papapayne

Firming up plans... but looks like I am going to only have 2 cards next season, so prob just going to go with 12 plants, possibly 16 plants, in 4x4 wholes, clones being made now, and seeds started, so long long veg!!

papapayne

papapayne

got a lot going on today on at payne farms! My big ol flemish giant rabbit had a healthy litter of 12 kits. biggest litter to date born here on the farm! Also, got some soil mixed up, and transplanted the super purples, the Swamp wreck x Kharma ogs, gorilla spirits, primemoonshines, lemonshine #4, into 7 gallon pots. Need to buy more soil base and earthworm casting to get the rest up into their final homes. Everything is really starting to get after it in the veg room

Troubles babies 002

Yodax

Yodax

Let me know if you need help running a couple of those plants:smoking:

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Firming up plans... but looks like I am going to only have 2 cards next season, so prob just going to go with 12 plants, possibly 16 plants, in 4x4 wholes, clones being made now, and seeds started, so long long veg!!

Solid start goodluck dude! but i don't get it- you starting seeds in December? that's the earliest start i've seen.. just wanna be clear that i'm not dissing at all here man, i'm truly interesting in how early can one start the season? wont it be too much to veg them for 7-8 months?

papapayne

papapayne

Nope not at all. I start them early to get them monsters :) These will be vegged all winter indoors under Metal halide, then go into the ground June 1st...4x4 wholes filled with high quality soil. I expect 7# pounds per plant min.

papapayne

papapayne

So, there's quite a few seedlings going right now, my crosses.

got 6 from a buddy grower from maine - Island Afghanis
6 Sour cherry from Hemlock

My crosses:

12 Wet dreams x blueberry lotus
6 Black berry Jabbas #1 x Fireballs
8 - blackberry Jabbas #1 x Nibiru

Moms in there:

Wet dreams
Caseyband x Blacksourbubble x White Rhino
Franks Gift
Dog Kush

Gorilla SdBk