Paypal

• Thread starter Badgeradventures
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I know of no legitimate seedbank that takes pay pal, if you vape nicotine they use 1 vape shop the Electric Tobbaccnist witch suprised me, but yea no seedbank takes pay pal and if someone wants u to send them mony its at ur own risk.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I know of no legitimate seedbank that takes pay pal, if you vape nicotine they use 1 vape shop the Electric Tobbaccnist witch suprised me, but yea no seedbank takes pay pal and if someone wants u to send them mony its at ur own risk.
Dutch Seeds Shop 110% takes paypal. Used twice with zero problems. Just takes a couple weeks.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

If you are in the US..lookup Hella Dank in Nevada. 100% legit and I used Paypal with them. You checkout and he sends an invoice..never had a bad experience since using them..2 yrs+ now
It looks like he got GooglePay back again so PP is not shown anymore..but if he knows you then..........LOL

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Uh. Just used PayPal with GK genetics like idk, probably an hour ago. And the breeder is on this website.. lol (I think)

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Buzzer don't hold me to my word, but...

Phylex assuming you're part of GK??

I could be wrong buzzer.
Sorry Phylex for throwing u under the bus hahahaha. I see his picture, and my receipt email came from a guy named Phylex lol.

Easy process too. That's why I'm suggesting them. I've been happy thus far.

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Buzzer don't hold me to my word, but...

@Phylex assuming you're part of GK??

I could be wrong buzzer.
Sorry Phylex for throwing u under the bus hahahaha. I see his picture, and my receipt email came from a guy named Phylex lol.

Easy process too. That's why I'm suggesting them. I've been happy thus far.
TY..but who is GK genetics plz?

Top Bottom