Paypal

• Thread starter Badgeradventures
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Same guy that was bounced from many forums for BS and self promotion. Pollen Chuckers finally had enough and banished him too.
I honestly could not believe the following he picked up as fast as he did. Made me realize the amount of nooblets out there. Back in the day when only rebels grew, there were no hiesens around lol. All those people sending there address to him 😂

Galvatron

Galvatron

OK. One more time...
Look into Coinbase. It is a legit crypto bank in San Francisco.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase
Everyone deals with banks and credit/debit cards so this is no different in that aspect. You can set up an account there and buy/sell several different crypto currencies, but we're talkin' bitcoin.
Example: You set up an account there. Now, will have "wallets" for dollars and other crypto currencies.. transfer $200.00 into your US dollar wallet from your credit/debit card, or bank account. Then, buy $200.00 worth of bitcoin. It is now in your bitcoin "wallet." SIMPLE.
Now, go to your seed bank and pay with bitcoin for a discount. They will give you a bitcoin account address and the amount. Go to your Coinbase account, enter the bitcoin account address and amount that the seedbank gave you and hit SEND. It will take a minute or so but the seed bank will show PAID very shortly.
The nice thing is that bitcoin can never be "withdrawn" from an account. You can only send. If you get a refund, they will SEND it to your wallet. (You will give the sender your "receive" account number.) It's not like they have your credit card number and rip you off by charging you. It doesn't work that way. Each transaction is "one time" and over with after that.
You can always sell your bitcoin back. (They always take a small "cut" but that's capitalism.) Now, the price of bitcoin fluctuates so...buy low+sell high=Profit!
If you want to venture further into this, there is a separate marketplace at Coinbase where you can place "buy and sell" (call and put) amounts just like the stock market.
People become millionaires doing this for a living!
Don't be afraid, resistance if futile.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

OK. One more time...
Look into Coinbase. It is a legit crypto bank in San Francisco.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase
Everyone deals with banks and credit/debit cards so this is no different in that aspect. You can set up an account there and buy/sell several different crypto currencies, but we're talkin' bitcoin.
Example: You set up an account there. Now, will have "wallets" for dollars and other crypto currencies.. transfer $200.00 into your US dollar wallet from your credit/debit card, or bank account. Then, buy $200.00 worth of bitcoin. It is now in your bitcoin "wallet." SIMPLE.
Now, go to your seed bank and pay with bitcoin for a discount. They will give you a bitcoin account address and the amount. Go to your Coinbase account, enter the bitcoin account address and amount that the seedbank gave you and hit SEND. It will take a minute or so but the seed bank will show PAID very shortly.
The nice thing is that bitcoin can never be "withdrawn" from an account. You can only send. If you get a refund, they will SEND it to your wallet. (You will give the sender your "receive" account number.) It's not like they have your credit card number and rip you off by charging you. It doesn't work that way. Each transaction is "one time" and over with after that.
You can always sell your bitcoin back. (They always take a small "cut" but that's capitalism.) Now, the price of bitcoin fluctuates so...buy low+sell high=Profit!
If you want to venture further into this, there is a separate marketplace at Coinbase where you can place "buy and sell" (call and put) amounts just like the stock market.
People become millionaires doing this for a living!
Don't be afraid, resistance if futile.
I have NO use for that, Bitcoin or the like. We all use what use!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I’m new to the seed game, only ordered from overseas and Canada, the Canada seeds got confiscated at the border, and I’m always nervous about overseas purchases , haven’t ran the seeds yet but the PayPal purchase has been the easiest and fastest shipping ive seen yet.
And bonus the seeds were less expensive than the USA counter sellers.
US seedbanks can be pricey, but no customs and usually closer to the breeder/source if they are in the US. Also, no offense at all and not directed to your specific cheaper purchase, but be careful when purchasing from third parties at cheaper rates than the source. There are so many seed hacks getting rich off of labeling something different than what it really is or maybe breeding it with something else to make seeds, but not clarifying that to the customer. I see so many people growing GG#4 and other clone only cuts from seed that are obviously not S1s. It is saddening to say the least. Positive vibes...
Try bitcoin. It's easier than most people think. Anonymous, quick and most seed sellers offer a discount.
Bitcoin has useful applications, but it is not anonymous. Positive vibes...
I’ll stick to getting clones from the homies.
Must be nice brother haha! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

US seedbanks can be pricey, but no customs and usually closer to the breeder/source if they are in the US. Also, no offense at all and not directed to your specific cheaper purchase, but be careful when purchasing from third parties at cheaper rates than the source. There are so many seed hacks getting rich off of labeling something different than what it really is or maybe breeding it with something else to make seeds, but not clarifying that to the customer. I see so many people growing GG#4 and other clone only cuts from seed that are obviously not S1s. It is saddening to say the least. Positive vibes...

Bitcoin has useful applications, but it is not anonymous. Positive vibes...

Must be nice brother haha! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I have grown "GG#4" (claimed) and while obviously not real the GG#4..It was and is damn fine smoke..and Rosin too.

I have bought pricey genetics (DJ Short and PNWR) and cheapo Bulks from Oaseeds in Spain ($4 fems..so far GREAT). The DJ Short BB was fine (except for a male that was sterile), but the PNWR were trash and wound up being binned. Considering the packages (especially the PNWR) I would have a hard time believing that they were hacked or faked.

If I want the newer USA strains..I use USA seedbanks. If I want something else..I go to Oaseeds.

BigCube

BigCube

I'm in Vancouver, we have Vancouver seed bank and cropking. Both have storefronts like 20 mins from my house.

When I buy at cropking, the girls there always hook me up with sample seeds and stuff. Also 20% off if you pay cash in person lol.

I just checked. cropkingseeds offers paypal as an option in their website.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Live in Colorado and I'm yet to find a dispo or a store that sells them. I mean, I'm sure there are places. But I can't find any. I'm jealous, I wish I could just walk in and grab seeds. I can get clones... Or.... Mites rather.
Same in Nevada..no clones..no seeds in dispensarys.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm in Vancouver, we have Vancouver seed bank and cropking. Both have storefronts like 20 mins from my house.

When I buy at cropking, the girls there always hook me up with sample seeds and stuff. Also 20% off if you pay cash in person lol.

I just checked. cropkingseeds offers paypal as an option in their website.
For me..Cropking is a no go..Too much BS for Yankee buyers (I think they love our $$ but hate us for having it) and questionable genetics..Beware!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

FYI..I don't remember if this was before or after they were sold off..but the new owners were not USA friendly either.

BigCube

BigCube

For me..Cropking is a no go..Too much BS for Yankee buyers (I think they love our $$ but hate us for having it) and questionable genetics..Beware!

Never had an issue with their genetics. I've been using them for about a year now, my friends have been using them for a few years. Never had an issue. Never seen them badmouth an american, not sure why any of us canadians would hate Americans for having money, we have money too you know 🤣

Anyways, I've used 2 seed banks. I prefer crop king as store. But VSB has much more selection.

Top Bottom