PE HB * WH AWW F2'S come to Life

• Thread starter resinseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

resinseeker

Pe  hb  wh  aww   f2s come to life
THANKS HAZEMAN SEEDS!
Recieved these F2 beans (purple erkle * head band cross aloha white widow * the white) yesterday (16-05-2012) and they have all popped out their root tips!
Fresh and Healthy beans make life so much easier, one of them popped after just four hours of soaking. Super Amped!

kroonboon

kroonboon

4hours must be a record time of some sort? never had one or heard of one bust the seed shell so fast! also busted the root tip in the process of showing off it's vigor, didn't think he was gonna make it but did, what a lil' soldier :)

word on the street is 10/10 :D good times coming to the Hazeman forums!!

R

resinseeker

So this is what i am seeing....

IMG 4244

The separate seedling is the one that popped way ahead of the others but grows much slower. In any case, here are 10 healthy seedlings and the 9 rockwool-sprouted ones ive just transplanted into an airy coco/perlite/vermiculite grow medium. With a 400W metal halide blazing them, they should be taking off too the moon soon! Amped on these babies!

peace

kroonboon

kroonboon

Looking good brother, once those roots hit the soil and the lumens those leaves you gonna have monsters on your hands :D dont you think the first seedling (one in pot) is abit slower because of the broken tail? should pick up abit of speed soon, fingers crossed!!!

worm1

worm1

looking good man, just a word of warning, i gave up with perlite and rockwool a long time ago, they are very bad for your skin and lungs, hope you are wearing a mask and gloves when handling, i don't mean to preach man im only talking from experience, hope you have a fine grow!

R

resinseeker

Appreciate your advice worm1:D
This is the first time i sprouted seeds in rockwool. the reason i did is because ive had some problems concerning the sprouting success of my seeds due to some microorganism either causing seed or stem rot when using my coco/vermiculite/perlite/wormcasting soil medium. so rockwool seemed to be the cleanest way, and it worked really well. I also clone with rockwool. The perlite is quite a mission i must admit, due to the lung irritation factor, not good. It just works so well making the medium very porous improving air flow.
What do you use for cloning if not rockwool? and in what type of medium do you grow if i may ask?

Thoth

Thoth

Perlite is bad for your lungs, but what it does, it does well.

The dust of almost any agricultural product, organic or inorganic, is bad for your lungs. The best we can do is wear safety gear and use techniques which minimise the creation of dust.

worm1

worm1

hi resinseeker, i put my seeds or clones in these peat jiffy pellets to start off, they are sterile, safe and ive had a very good success rate with them.
Jp

R

resinseeker

The last time i checked they were all gooood....

IMG 4254

in the corner of the picture there is one with a mutant growth pattern but she/he is already pushing out normal growth
the one in the small pot that developed the broken root tip during germination is also getting stronger by the day
All in all here are 10 booming beauties manifesting themselves as we speak
IMG 4257
IMG 4263

they've got alot of vigour these WhiteErkelBandits:cool:
the road is getting smoother for them as their roots become stronger...
moving on swiftly...>....

peace

R

resinseeker

:eek: ..........................................so amped to transplant them....>>

IMG 4268
IMG 4269
IMG 4270
IMG 4271
IMG 4273
IMG 4278
the mutant pulling through.>>
IMG 4280
IMG 4284
IMG 4285

IMG 4274
Looks like a deficiency of some sort< im guesing a micronutrent....hmmm....> what do the experts say?

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up resin, nice cross, should be some fire in there. did ya spill anything on that one or is it all of them?

42o

kroonboon

kroonboon

Saw these plants the night before last and they are about three times the size and indica looking :) The mutant is still mutant and the broken tip one is catching up!!!

Wish I took my camera along to share what I saw, next time I visit I'm def gonna do that.

Plants are vigorous Hazeman, cant wait to see what they do in bloom!!!!!!!!

R

resinseeker

whats up resin, nice cross, should be some fire in there. did ya spill anything on that one or is it all of them?

42o

most of them show this kind of symptom but only in the older growth, wierd but definitely nothing spilled..

Latest posts

Top Bottom