PE HB * WH AWW F2'S come to Life

• Thread starter resinseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

wow those look amazing mang!!!!

sorry for the late response on your ? but yeah i got the (pe/headband x white/aww) x (pe/headband x white/aww)

just threw em in flower waiting for the buds to come around, hope mines look as fire as yours

how did the phenos differ? were they similar or did you get crazy different traits?

R

resinseeker

wow those look amazing mang!!!!

sorry for the late response on your ? but yeah i got the (pe/headband x white/aww) x (pe/headband x white/aww)

just threw em in flower waiting for the buds to come around, hope mines look as fire as yours

how did the phenos differ? were they similar or did you get crazy different traits?

ahoy man, the phenos differ quite a bit, ive flowered 4 of my females and they all have different traits, resin doesnt seem to be a problem in this cross as they all produce good to excellent amounts, i have one here that has amazing flavour, look and odour(WPEHB#7) and another (WPEHB#1) that shows great potential in the flavour department and also looks insane. WPEHB#4 was not perfectly run so im also repeating a run with her, as she also had compact nugs that threw out some nice flavours and some purple colours too. i let WPEHB#10 go as she was not on par with the other 3 i just mentioned and because of the fact that i still have 2 more females to test> these are high grade genes and i regret killing off the males

oneLove

R

resinseeker

WPEHB#6

@ 13 days

DSC 0805

HAZEMAN HAS GOT THE MADNESS!

R

resinseeker

WPEHB#6 @ 30 DAYS

WPEHB2

WPEHB21

FROM THE START HER NUGS HAVE BEEN GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY, HER CALAXES ARE NOW STARTING TO SWELL THROUGH THE PISTILS, AND HER ODOUR IS ON THE SWEET SIDE, HER BUDDING STYLE REMINDS ME OF WPEHB #1 & 7 BUT SHE DEFINITELY PACKS MORE MUSCLE THAN THEM, THINK HER BUS ARE GOING TO BE SUPER SOLID:cool:

R

resinseeker

good day to everyone who is interested in crazy killer elite cannabis phenotypes_

well.... i found a phenotype of this calibre in this cross : PE*HB X AWW*WH F2

IMG 4633
DSC 0539 copy
SMURKELbuds

R

resinseeker

>>.....continues.....WPEHB#7...REPORT _ PICTURES IN PREVIOUS POST:rolleyes: SMURKLE AKA THE TURK

Her flavour transitions into hash candy tastes which settles into a full-on turkish delight after taste! its maddening

Also, the high kicks off into a happy euphoric buzz without dwindling your brain speed, its builds up to add a trippy feel, any further smoking just adds psychedelic buzz,.... a while after you managed to resist the taste of more the high eases off i a relaxed manner i.e. doesn't dump you on the couch

i found it to be better than most of my strains for nausea- so i reckon good medicinal properties

In terms of growing she is a joy, great structure, medium stretch which i consider ideal, strong stems relative to the bud weight she carries, satisfying yield, not a lot of leaf, easy trim, happy days:cool:

Amazing resin production and purple tinges

I recommend bying a pack or 5 if you enjoy erkel type nuggets with flavour, epic odors and quality high

Thanks to HAZEMAN*SEEDS for creating this epic cross!

ONE LOVE

kroonboon

kroonboon

Some of the best tasting weed I have had the privilege of smoking, turkish delight smell and taste, divine!

Awesome cross Hazeman, you can get this out to the world!

Top Bottom