PE X Headband

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
here is the mother plant of my PE X Headband she will be for personal use only and my close friend unless we get permission to release some to the public
the pic isn't the greatest because i was trying to hold the light and camera.

Pe x headband
P

primeform

here is the mother plant of my PE X Headband she will be for personal use only and my close friend unless we get permission to release some to the public

better start sweet talkin that friend cuz she likes me alot!

2DogWalker

Wow that looks/sounds pretty amazing, thanks for sharing the pics.

2Dog

L

Luck Dragon

How was the head effects hit when smoked? It almost looks like a straight down the middle 50/50 look and I must say,turned my head and made me look twice.Nice!

G

gerardbutler79

Kewl.. Hey Hazeman is this Purple Erkle x Loompa's Headband or another headband?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes it is the Purple Erkle x Loompa's Headband

G

gerardbutler79

yes it is the Purple Erkle x Loompa's Headband

Yoooo hazeman thats wicked. Hope ya get permission to release em. So wouldn't these be feminized than since both are clone only's?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yoooo hazeman thats wicked. Hope ya get permission to release em. So wouldn't these be feminized than since both are clone only's?

Snafu on my part,call it burnt cells,crossed wires or something like that. Hazeman does have permission to use this fine lady in crosses. By "seed" he was meaning a bx-1 as we don't mess with mother nature.

P

primeform

Snafu on my part,call it burnt cells,crossed wires or something like that. Hazeman does have permission to use this fine lady in crosses. By "seed" he was meaning a bx-1 as we don't mess with mother nature.

Does this mean you guys dont believe in forcing male flowers and self pollinating to make s1?

P

primeform

Exactly! :)

Ive always wondered if s1 fem seeds were strange. could you explain better why this is a bad practice? It always seemed to me if female plants could produce male flowers and self pollinate then why do they need males?

T

tngreen

OMG this makes me sooo anxious. I am testing this right now and really need to spend some time in there with the cam. 3 days into 12/12 and lookin amazing. Any more pics of her?

Mota, I'll have my test thread up and running very soon. Very behind but got a lot of great things going.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
this is ready for the chopping block so when i pull her out i will take more pic's of her. so i should have them up some time next week. :evilgrin0040:

D

DrDanko

Nice work Hazeman! Unfortunately I balked on the Loompa's Headband b/c at the time I was relatively new to these parts, so I was feeling things out and seeing what was what. So pissed that I missed out, as the HB and all the crosses that were made were some serious smoke! Can't wait to see the finished product and hear a smoke report. Thanks for sharing. -DrD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom