Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Hey Baked, I wanted to post a pic of your ROTTEN MILK .......these 3 are just over 6 weeks from seed. By the way your description of their smell was right on ...... Jeez gonna make sure I put these down wind on the property, starting to have a funky smell like my old gym socks ....lol

ZONER SAYS PU .. NICE

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks for posting up ZONER!...those are looking good. The one in front there is looking to be leaning towards the Milkshake...the one on the back left I would guess a good mix...and the one on the right looks to be leaning towards the Blackwater...looking good...glad they are so stinky for you early on...Good Luck!

Be doing a good size pic post today also...got a little backed up and behind...lol!

Little John OG #2

DSC00988

Little John OG #3

DSC00989

Little John OG #5

DSC00990

I will be showing some pictures of the Original Dawgs I flipped....these gals are testers from Sure Fire Seeds "Original Diesel x Tre Star Dawg" Male...They were huge so I had to strip them and grab some bigger tomato cages as they were Scaring me....lol! Looks like I have maybe 3 to 4 different phenos...see how they start to stretch and act on the flip...

Original Dawg #1

DSC00992

DSC00993

Original Dawg #2

DSC00994

DSC00995

Original Dawg #3

DSC00996

DSC00997

Original Dawg #4

DSC00998

DSC00999

Original Dawg #5

DSC01000

DSC01001

Here is a shot of them in the tent under the 6 hundo...

DSC01002

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Bro the couch kushion look so dank. I'm feeling Lil johnny boy 2. Man nice line up of studs.

Thanks!...Yeah man that Couch Kushin is like a sweet infused Bubba...and thanks for checking things out...

Respect!

Aight...got some shots...

Couple of Blue Dream Clone shots finishing...first run with it...

DSC01016

DSC01017

Here are some shots of the Black n Blue Kush (Blue Master Kush x Rev. Blackberry Kush) finishing up...

DSC01010

DSC01013

DSC01006

DSC01007

A shot to better show off the colors...

DSC01014

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is some close up shots of the Little John OG's...

Little John OG #2

DSC01044

DSC01045

Little John OG #4

DSC01046

DSC01048

Little John OG #5

DSC01049

DSC01050

Here is some new shots of the Original Dawgs (Original Diesel x Tre Star Dawg male)...a shot opening the tent... #1 back left...#2 back right...#3 front left...#4 front right...#5 front center...you can see the heighth difference here in this pic...

DSC01052

Original Dawg #1...looking to be a decent stacker...

DSC01053

Original Dawg #2..this phenol should stack nice also...

DSC01054

Original Dawg #3...growing similar to #1/#2 just slightly more spaced nodes...

DSC01055

Original Dawg #4...this is the squattiest one...

DSC01056

Original Dawg #5...This is the second shortest...

DSC01057

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well strike me dumb and call me padawon finally a like minded thread going to keep up on this one now. I used to use the exact buckets (Rubbermaid) as you have in most of your photos these worked awesome for me too nice work and bless

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Well strike me dumb and call me padawon finally a like minded thread going to keep up on this one now. I used to use the exact buckets (Rubbermaid) as you have in most of your photos these worked awesome for me too nice work and bless

Well thanks for stopping by my man and checking things out! Yeah they work well...I use the DWC buckets for testing, pheno hunting, and breeding. I really enjoy running in Botanicare flood tables on a continuous circulation....that is my preferred method anyhow...lol

Keep it Green!

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Baked, I wanted to post a pic of your ROTTEN MILK .......these 3 are just over 6 weeks from seed. By the way your description of their smell was right on ...... Jeez gonna make sure I put these down wind on the property, starting to have a funky smell like my old gym socks ....lol
View attachment 407641

ZONER SAYS PU .. NICE
Hey Baked figured I put up 3 pics of the rotten milk as they veg since the last pics
Image RM #1
Image RM#2
Image RM#3
The girls will be up potted to their 10 Gallon Smart pots this weekend, still smelling like my cheesy socks ... Lovin It .....Lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hey Baked figured I put up 3 pics of the rotten milk as they veg since the last pics
View attachment 414232 RM #1
View attachment 414233 RM#2
View attachment 414234 RM#3
The girls will be up potted to their 10 Gallon Smart pots this weekend, still smelling like my cheesy socks ... Lovin It .....Lol

Those gals are looking just beautiful!

So I am slightly behind on updates....I went on a family vacation and got backed up a bit...lol!

So here is pictures of the Little John OG's last week going into flush...

Little John OG #2

DSC01059

Little John OG #3

DSC01060

Little John OG#5

DSC01062

Here is the updated shots from last week for the Original Dawgs...they stretched a bit...

DSC01064

DSC01065

Original Dawg #1

DSC01066

Original Dawg #3

DSC01068

Original Dawg #2

DSC01069

Original Dawg #4

DSC01070

Original Dawg #5

DSC01071

Keep it Green!

Stoke

Stoke

@BakedReality I just read through your whole topic and man there is copious amounts of dank in here! Thanks for sending in some freebies to logic. I just got a pack of Whurk'd Bubba with my order. A Pre-98 Bubba male beast x a special White Urkle female from OGR sounds sweet. Do you have any pics of Whurk'd Bubba? I'd love to see what it should look like.

Keep up all the solid work!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

^^^^^^^^^^ That's a new one for me^^^^^^^^^^^^
They are crossing so many these days I cant keep up I need to get 420.skunk n such sent to my house.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes @BakedReality those og look dank! 2 looks like original og and 5 looks like the fire cut!!!! Fucking awesome stuff here!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@BakedReality I just read through your whole topic and man there is copious amounts of dank in here! Thanks for sending in some freebies to logic. I just got a pack of Whurk'd Bubba with my order. A Pre-98 Bubba male beast x a special White Urkle female from OGR sounds sweet. Do you have any pics of Whurk'd Bubba? I'd love to see what it should look like.

Keep up all the solid work!

Thank you for taking the time to read thru the whole thread man...much appreciated! The Whurk'd Bubba should be real nice...I don't have any pics bro...Apologies! I have a local head that still has a cut from some starts. I had a bad luck of the draw and got high male count but great germ rates. The White Urkle I have in my opinion hands down beats most purples it comes across...after a few more pollinations I will most likely be dropping purples like Purple Urkle and Silvertip to just run White Urkle...just a matter of getting the others preserved in a couple of crosses. The White Urkle is a slow vegg'r, but in comparison no where near the speed of Purple Urkle...and has much better bud development with some added kick. The Bubba male used should add vigorousness and better eating habits...along with some berry tones in some phenos...

@logic A big Thanks goes out to him for giving us the opportunity to share things...and providing a bank that provides freebies with your order!

^^^^^^^^^^ That's a new one for me^^^^^^^^^^^^
They are crossing so many these days I cant keep up I need to get 420.skunk n such sent to my house.

There are enuff new crosses now days to do a monthly release...lol!

Yes @BakedReality those og look dank! 2 looks like original og and 5 looks like the fire cut!!!! Fucking awesome stuff here!

@sanvanalona They are very floral smelling upto chop and after....not sure if they will make the cut just yet...long veg...slow grow...low yield...but they have their work cut out for them...as you have an idea of my stable...lol!

and Now on to some updates...as I am still behind...but it is a busy time of year round here...lol!

Here is a couple shots of Little John OG #5 at chop day...went 63 days...

DSC01074

DSC01077

Here is Little John OG #2 at chop...63 days...

DSC01088

DSC01092

Here is Little John OG #3 at chop...63 days...

DSC01094

DSC01098

and Now for the Original Dawgs....

Here is a couple pics looking into the tent showing stretch....

DSC01080

DSC01081

So I found some gender confusion (LoL) on #1 and #5...

Here is Original Dawg #1...

DSC01083

DSC01084

Original Dawg #5

DSC01085

DSC01087

Keep it Green!

Top Bottom