Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
auldone

auldone

Hope we get some time to hang this weekend, I know its goin to be hectic. Took down The Pink Saturday and took a small branch of the Dutch Dreat to try...

Have a safe trip...

DAT

DAT

BAAAAAAKKKKED! nice dankness!! :Dkillin it as usual!:cool:
if ur ever in the area check this hike out.....
Goat lake off the Mountain Loop HWy.. 4 miles to the lake following a really sweet soft trail with eazy elevation gain .The lower trail follows a gorgeous flowing waterfall/bustling stream to an epic North Cascade Lake.

Goat lake 001
Goat lake 002
Goat lake 003
Goat lake 005
Goat lake 006
Goat lake 007
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hope we get some time to hang this weekend, I know its goin to be hectic. Took down The Pink Saturday and took a small branch of the Dutch Dreat to try...

Have a safe trip...

Sorry Bro! It was a mix of specific business and family time...next time I am over I will bring the Fam over to meet also...

BAAAAAAKKKKED! nice dankness!! :Dkillin it as usual!:cool:
if ur ever in the area check this hike out.....
Goat lake off the Mountain Loop HWy.. 4 miles to the lake following a really sweet soft trail with eazy elevation gain .The lower trail follows a gorgeous flowing waterfall/bustling stream to an epic North Cascade Lake.

Looks awesome! ...you been over to the rain forest over on the Hoh river...past Forks, Wa...Vamp country...lol...no Fo'real...beautiful area with lots of hiking options...my Bro just did Rainier...said it was awesome...

I apologize to those than been watching these tests...been super busy...

I know it is long over due here are some updates...before I get to them I owe the Breeder at Sure Fire Seeds an apology. I have been going on some business trips lately and some family trips...I knew the Original Dawgs were going to eat heavy...not to mention they were going to eat a bit for pure size. So during one trip even tho I planned for heavy eating...and doubled my Ressy...one plant unfortunately ate thru it's ressy by the time I got back...and there was no saving it. So I owe an apology because I am testing these for them...but I know now that when I test from now on it will be according to my grow style...I do quick flips...where most tests want a long veg. I tend to flip testers early as I do not rely on them for product...this allows me to watch them closer for issues...and I pick a plant based solely on the potency anyhow...I will figure out how to grow the fire when I confirm I have found the one...lol. With that said I will get to the Original Dawgs...I lost #3...still finishing #2/#5...

Original Dawg #2

DSC01108

Original Dawg #5

DSC01112

Origianl Dawgs #2/#3/#5 clones vegg'n for follow up run...

DSC01123

Most recent...

Original Dawg #2

DSC01146

Original Dawg #5

DSC01145

Clones going in...#2 Left...#3 center...#5 Right...

DSC01147

Keep it Green!

DAT

DAT

woof woof woof! nice doggies!!!:cat:whats is in a dawg?

no I have never been to the Ho rain Forest.its funny u mention it cuz that is the one area I haven't hit up yet that I need to see this year. dayum yur bro did RAiNER? man o man that is so epic. Im glad he made it home alive. there have been a lot of deaths out there this year already. The mountains in the pNw can have a creepy hypnotizing effect that can draw you in and never let you go.:walkingdead:lol
what kinda tent do you have?:blackalien:

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Baked, I wanted to post a pic of your ROTTEN MILK .......these 3 are just over 6 weeks from seed. By the way your description of their smell was right on ...... Jeez gonna make sure I put these down wind on the property, starting to have a funky smell like my old gym socks ....lol
View attachment 407641

ZONER SAYS PU .. NICE
Well Baked a little update 3 ROTTEN MILK are in 2 ten gallon grow pots and 1 fifteen gallon, so far the 2 in the 10 gallon Pots are around 8 feet tall and the 1 in the 15 gallon is about 7 1/2 ft tall. The lower branches on the girls are catching up In length and looks like its time to add 25 more feet of soaker hose so I can spread all of them out more.
I didn't top or pinch them just letting the grow out in my super soil with regular waterings and nothing else.
Here are some pics there a little rough because they blend in so well ....lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
woof woof woof! nice doggies!!!:cat:whats is in a dawg?

no I have never been to the Ho rain Forest.its funny u mention it cuz that is the one area I haven't hit up yet that I need to see this year. dayum yur bro did RAiNER? man o man that is so epic. Im glad he made it home alive. there have been a lot of deaths out there this year already. The mountains in the pNw can have a creepy hypnotizing effect that can draw you in and never let you go.:walkingdead:lol
what kinda tent do you have?:blackalien:

Them Original Dawgs (Original Diesel x Tre Star Dawg from Sure Fire Seed)

Yeah...he said it was crazy...he had to get up at midnight to make the descent. I am in the market for a good backpacking tent right now actually...been looking at a North Face one at REI for a minute. My Bro has a nice Marmot...he loves it..

Well Baked a little update 3 ROTTEN MILK are in 2 ten gallon grow pots and 1 fifteen gallon, so far the 2 in the 10 gallon Pots are around 8 feet tall and the 1 in the 15 gallon is about 7 1/2 ft tall. The lower branches on the girls are catching up In length and looks like its time to add 25 more feet of soaker hose so I can spread all of them out more.
I didn't top or pinch them just letting the grow out in my super soil with regular waterings and nothing else.
Here are some pics there a little rough because they blend in so well ....lol
View attachment 424967
View attachment 424968

Damn son...those are beasts! That last pic ...has a great looking stem...

I needs to try me some outdoors at some point...lol!

Here are some shots of the Girl Scout Cookie cut I just pulled...I mashed it into the flip to see what I was working with...so just little popcorns to see this time but here you go so you get an idea...I got mostly OG in my smeller...but the Wifey says she picked up slight cookie dough scent on the smell...I will run another one to play with...lol!

DSC01149

DSC01150

DSC01154

Here is a replay of the Original Dawgs #2-left, #3-center and #5-right...they are 14 days in here...and will go thru more manageable for me...

DSC01156

Here are some shots...just cuz I was messing around when lights went out...lol!

Here is a shot looking down on two tables...left is White Urkle...right is Silvertip...both 35 days in...

DSC01158

Here is a couple of shots of some rOarGe from Golden Lion Genetics starting flush...been playing with this cut for a minute..

DSC01160

DSC01161

Here are some shots of 3 - Dirty South (Motorbreath x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 by BakedReality) in a table...I have been playing with this cut some...it keeps drawing me back...this is at 22 days...

DSC01163

DSC01164

DSC01165

Here are some shots of the ONYCD#2 from Top Dawg...beginning her flush...

DSC01168

DSC01169

DSC01170

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I distribute these items...So I thought I would show off some products available on the market...

DSC01171

Here is the complete King Vaper kit...it includes...a car charger plug with USB charger cord...a spare coil head...the Class A HGB brand battery...atomizer...scoop...rubber suction cup stand for e-pen...all fits nicely in the case which could be mistaken for sunglass case..

DSC01178

DSC01177

DSC01176

Here is the Cloupor Cloutank M3...this is actually a 2 in 1 kit...this vapes dry herb with one coil head with a unique plunge feature to dump vaped herb and can be switched to a BHO coil head...this unit can be screwed on to most e-pen batteries...with the exception of the ATMOS who's products are not interchangeable..

DSC01174

DSC01175

Here is an Atomizer kit that can be screwed on most batteries to burn BHO....again with the exception of ATMOS

DSC01173

Here are just some different Atomizers I have available... the one on the left is a custom hand blown atomizer...the one on the right if you can't tell is a Skull atomizer....then I have small "chubbs" or silicones...

DSC01172

Keep it Green!

DAT

DAT

Impressive products Baked. :)I like the packaging. I especially like the carry case that can be mistaken for a sunglass case. :cool:
When I purchased my Pinnacle Pro DLX I was disappointed it didn't have a case like that. Funny, I ended up purchasing the exact same one you show at a local smoke shop! I like that case a lot, it holds everything I need for a trip.:D
what kinda annoyed me about about the Pinnicle Pro was that they didn't think ease of use through thoroughly. when developing a product Its very important to think as a user of the device, step by step. How are you going to load this thing easily and in a clean fast manner without loosing herb/product? The guys who developed Pinnacle Pro didn't think about how to load the bullet with herb. I had to go to a Kitchen supply store to purchase a little tiny spoon to load the bullet without creating a mess and loosing herb. How about carrying small amounts of product..? I had to come up with a solution for that as well...
I use little glucometer strip containers ..
Good luck with ur business!:Dlooks like you got it down!:happy:

Spoon 001
619ster

619ster

Hey man cool little vapes ya got there. I've always wanted one but can't fine one that hits hard enough for me. I only use mine for oils no herb. May have to get at you on that.

But came by to show this Bubba dom Cripplin' Bubba again which is my godsend Bubba plant lol. Lord knows I hate to grow Bubba but this plant has everything Bubba has, besides the slow growth and hella leaves lol. This one is still a bit leafy, but they're thin sativa leaves and don't grow as much on the buds like actual Bubba. But taste, potency, look and smell of buds is all Bubba. Not as dense but other than that it's a dead on Bubba pheno in sativa form. Yea she's still a keeper round here bro!! Will get bud pics up in a couple weeks when she fills in a bit. Gonna treat her good this round and get the best out of her hopefully.
20140724 142638
20140724 142511

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Real sweet, I like that cc m3 looks like it will screw on to my ecig battery.that plunger work good or what?

Hey piehole...

It should screw right on any e-pen battery with the exception of the ATMOS...they have a different thread.

Impressive products Baked. :)I like the packaging. I especially like the carry case that can be mistaken for a sunglass case. :cool:
When I purchased my Pinnacle Pro DLX I was disappointed it didn't have a case like that. Funny, I ended up purchasing the exact same one you show at a local smoke shop! I like that case a lot, it holds everything I need for a trip.:D
what kinda annoyed me about about the Pinnicle Pro was that they didn't think ease of use through thoroughly. when developing a product Its very important to think as a user of the device, step by step. How are you going to load this thing easily and in a clean fast manner without loosing herb/product? The guys who developed Pinnacle Pro didn't think about how to load the bullet with herb. I had to go to a Kitchen supply store to purchase a little tiny spoon to load the bullet without creating a mess and loosing herb. How about carrying small amounts of product..? I had to come up with a solution for that as well...
I use little glucometer strip containers ..
Good luck with ur business!:Dlooks like you got it down!:happy:

I could see lots of ways to load either...I would pre-grind in a joint tube...I have these pop-top joint containers...then just pour...lol. Or maybe a flask funnel?

I really like the kit I have...comes with a scoop...then I can fit a "chubb" silicone in the case also upto about 5 grams...I think I have comfortably squished two chubbs in one pen case...

Hey man cool little vapes ya got there. I've always wanted one but can't fine one that hits hard enough for me. I only use mine for oils no herb. May have to get at you on that.

But came by to show this Bubba dom Cripplin' Bubba again which is my godsend Bubba plant lol. Lord knows I hate to grow Bubba but this plant has everything Bubba has, besides the slow growth and hella leaves lol. This one is still a bit leafy, but they're thin sativa leaves and don't grow as much on the buds like actual Bubba. But taste, potency, look and smell of buds is all Bubba. Not as dense but other than that it's a dead on Bubba pheno in sativa form. Yea she's still a keeper round here bro!! Will get bud pics up in a couple weeks when she fills in a bit. Gonna treat her good this round and get the best out of her hopefully.
View attachment 427474 View attachment 427475

I only use my pen for BHO...it is a fast convenient way to stay medicated...almost anywhere. This hit OK!...what I like to do is...these pens time out and shut the burner element off...I start hit...let off then hit again until time'd out...much better hit. With the bigger Atomizer like the skull which unfortunately but being honest is really thin...or the Hand Blown Atomizer...the hits are bigger...I am also liking the brass element heads better than the ceramic or the stainless.

Damn! @619ster that gal is looking good...really has the look of the Critical Jack...especially if I gave her heavy feed of N...she would get leafier...glad to hear you were happy with what you found! Looking Good!...Really reminds me of the Momma...

Sorry for the delays...and not being on very much! Life...Fam and green have been happening...

So a while back I was able to get that ONYCD male to throw pollen...which shows it was my environment...which I admitted was in question from cold weather. With that pollen I have dusted the following to see if it is viable...

Blue Master Kush
Purple Urkle
Vanilla Kush
Black Cherry OG
Coffee Kush

I have also been setting up this tent to house the ONYCD male run I have been gearing up for...

DSC01188

So in the tent with the ONYCD male will be the following...

ONYCD #2
Tahoe OG
OG
Blackwater
Silvertip
Strawberry Dog
White Fire OG
rOarGe
Blue Dream
White Urkle
Motorbreath
Pre-98 Bubba clone
Deadhead OG
Orange Crush
Sour D

Now onto the Original Dawg re-runs...#2 - Right...#3 - Center...#5 - Left

Here is a group shot of the three...you can see here why I was leaning towards the #2 and #5 cut...good structure and stacking good...they are at 28 days here from clone...

DSC01179

Original Dawg #2

DSC01183

Original Dawg #3

DSC01184

Original Dawg #5

DSC01185

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
OK...been a long week. Rigs breaking down...family issues...along with life...lol! Some days...that carry into weeks...lol...

OK..and now on to the green...

Original Dawgs from Sure Fire Seed...#2-right...#3-center...#5-left. #2 was looking light on the N...it must have been an issue with topping off the res...I already have her getting greener...

DSC01189

Here are some shots of Silvertip...

DSC01193

DSC01195

An early White Urkle shot...

DSC01198

Trainwreck...

DSC01208

Motorbreath...

DSC01207

DSC01209

OK...this is Dirty South (Motorbreath x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 by BakedReality)...This is the cut I have been playing with for a minute now...and it is the same cut I have been handing out...

DSC01200

DSC01201

DSC01202

DSC01204

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hope all is well...been laying low myself!...

Here is Original Dawg from last week...35 days...

DSC01218

Original Dawg #2

DSC01219

Original Dawg #3

DSC01221

Original Dawg #5

DSC01220

Original Dawgs from this week...49 days...

DSC01225

DSC01227

Here is some genetics gifted from some folks in the PNW...Much Appreciated!

Gorilla Glue #4

DSC01210

Black Cherry OG

DSC01213

Vanilla Kush

DSC01216

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here are some Tahoe OG shots to show some people asking...still running her!

Tahoe OG in a table...

DSC01228

DSC01230

DSC01231

DSC01233

Here is a White Fire OG shot just cuz...

White Fire OG...

DSC01236

Here is a shot of ONYCD#2 in a table just cuz...

ONYCD#2...

DSC01238

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
PHOTO DUMP.....lol!

Here is the Original Dawgs one week before flush...#2- right...#3- middle...#5- left

DSC01257

DSC01258

Here is the photo dump...to show off this cut...

"Dirty South" (Motorbreath x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2)...pulled this run at 63 days...see if it is any different than a 70 day pull..

DSC01242

DSC01243

DSC01244

DSC01246

DSC01248

DSC01250

DSC01253

Here is a shot next to a Quart size bottle...Sorry slightly blurry!

DSC01245

Here is one branch compared to 2 stacked Quart size bottles...

DSC01252

Here are a couple of shots to show the bud next to the stacked bottles is just as big around as the Quart bottle also...

DSC01254

DSC01256

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight here is them Original Dawgs going into flush...they are at 63 days here...

Original Dawg #2...I have been favoring this one as far as growth and bud strutcture...has a slightly sweet tone followed up by a nice diesel tone..

DSC01259

DSC01260

DSC01261

DSC01262

DSC01264

DSC01266

Original Dawg #3...this one has been the pickiest on the N...the buds are just now filling in...been wispy looking up to recently...mostly diesel in smells

DSC01268

DSC01269

DSC01271

DSC01272

DSC01273

Original Dawg #5...this one has some nice structure...she has been picky at times...but pretty leafy for me...almost void of smells...just a sweet tone right now.

DSC01274

DSC01275

DSC01277

DSC01278

DSC01279

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here are some shots of the Original Dawgs...

Original Dawg #2...this one had smells of a sweet but sour....

DSC01288

DSC01289

DSC01290

DSC01291

DSC01292

DSC01293

DSC01294

Original Dawg #3...smells of burnt rubber...burnt something....greasy...

DSC01300

DSC01301

DSC01303

DSC01305

DSC01307

DSC01308

DSC01310

Original Dawg #5...almost void of smell...

DSC01311

DSC01312

DSC01313

DSC01314

DSC01315

Keep it Green!

Latest posts

Top Bottom