• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Sup Baked!
Just tumbled in to your thread and BOI am I jealous!
You got all these strains in your possession, aaaawh! :wideyed:

Just joined and posted my Aquaponics journal here.
Running five California Hash Plant in ScrOG style.

Have you done any experimenting with high CBD strains ?

I have not had the opportunity to run a high CBD strain. I just missed a harlequin last time I grabbed up a bunch of cuts..not so sure it would work for me...but I gotta try it sooner or later....lol

WHERE DID YOU GET THE LIDS FOR THE TRAYS? I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE

I go to the local grow shop...but they can be ordered. Yes...they are Botanicare. When you pick a table...there should be a corresponding lid available. Botanicare just changed some things this year too...so be cautious. Some of their lids now come pre-drilled. I drill my own to fit my needs...I like using the same net cups all the way thru veg and flower...and I don't care for holes if I am not gonna have a plant in it.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Some Deadhead OG shots...
DSC00251

DSC00252

DSC00253

DSC00255

Some shots of an ONYCD I just ran thanks to a gracious member...

DSC00242

DSC00243

DSC00244

DSC00245

DSC00246

White Romulan #1

DSC00227

White Romulan #3
DSC00230

AlienDawg F3's

DSC00263

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Looking great in here man I've always been Intrigued with the Romulan since it started comeing thru a couple years ago some of the nicest eye candied plumpest juicy nuggs man they either loved it or hated it tho the one we where getting smelled and tasted like sharp cheese it was crazy man had some damn nice nuggets tho pretty decent body buzz too.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking great in here man I've always been Intrigued with the Romulan since it started comeing thru a couple years ago some of the nicest eye candied plumpest juicy nuggs man they either loved it or hated it tho the one we where getting smelled and tasted like sharp cheese it was crazy man had some damn nice nuggets tho pretty decent body buzz too.

Pretty sure one of them Rom's will meet a male...still testing

Here is the new Breeding Digs...or as I have called them before...Gang Bang Room! I have a DR120 and a DR90...both lit up with 400 watters...each tent has it's own air pump...and the fresh air being pumped in has a pre filter for contaminates.

DSC00306 DSC00307 DSC00308DSC00309 DSC00310 DSC00311

Here are 4 pheno's of ONYCD...thanks to a gracious member!

First up is #1 on the left...#2 on the right

DSC00283

Here is #3 on the left...#5 on the right

DSC00294

Here are some shots of some Aliendawg F3's..first up side by side

DSC00313

DSC00316

DSC00320

Here is a new one....28 days in...Orange Crush

DSC00323

DSC00324

DSC00325

Here are some shots 7 days in of a Ghostrider OG...I am pushing it back thru..

DSC00326

DSC00327

Now these shots...I would like to get any opinions on....be harsh...be an ass...be honest. I picked it up from a clone dispensary...I know for sure one other clone I picked up is not right.

This is a suspected....Girl Scout Cookie "Thin Mint" cut....this is just 7 days in.

DSC00328

DSC00329

DSC00330

Like I said anyone who knows GSC...or might think they know...please feel free to comment.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

The Gang Bang room is looking nice and clean. How do you like the tents?

That AlienDawg #2 is gnarly looking.

My partner is cloning some "Monster Cookies" for a guy who wouldn't let that cut go if his life was threatened. He seems to know a bit about GSC. I'll see if he has any info. Where did the cut come from?

I sent you a PM, so you can answer back in that.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hey Jack....

The tents are OK for what I am using them for....contains things nice and neat. I much rather prefer to run a room tho!

Let me know if you find anything out on them "Monster Cookies"

And it has begun again....the first Gang Bang room was started this last week.

DSC00332

DSC00333

So..in the room...is the Pre-98 Bubba Bx male I have been using and holding. In the mix with the big guy is the following....

1. Pre-98 Bubba (cut)
2. OG (cut)
3. Sour D (cut)
4. White Fire (OGR)
5. Orange Crush (cut)
6. Couch Kushin (Top Shelf)
7. rOarGe (Golden Lion)
8. Trainwreck (cut)
9. Super Lemon Haze (GHS)started at the same time...this will be dusted and swapped into the tent when I pull the male.

I will update this as it moves along...

I did take the time to go by the HT Cannabis Cup in Seattle. It was a chill event...but I did not stay all that long...I was on a mission to grab up genetics and possibly meet some folks. You know how it is...always adding to the collection!

I did go by the PNWRoots booth....and Kaya hooked it up on some genetics....snatched up "The Dutchess"...and "Alion"

DSC00334

I stopp'd by the Sin City booth...and got hooked up over there also. Snaggin up "Sin's OG"..."White Nightmare"...and "Blue Power"
DSC00337

I even managed to make it over to The Cali Connection booth...grab up some beans I have been on the hunt for! Grabb'd up "SFV OG IBL"...and a "Chemdog #4 OG"

DSC00335

DSC00336

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I know right...he is jumping in the mix with some hard to get gals!

Yes been running it for 3 years or so...off and on...you know how it is. This phenol I have been running is an easy grower, with a good yield....big colas...I like to run it 70 days. After the cure....it smells like a freshly popped box of lemonheads on the jar pop. It's well liked....nice daytime high that you can push.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I am goofin off today...or at least for the moment

Thought I would throw up some pics of my A.P.E. or Agricultural Pollen Extractor

Here's a complete shot
DSCN4948

Plexi Glass door hinges up

DSCN4949

It has a sliding removable glass collection tray

DSCN4950

Couple shots of the drum/tumbler. This unit has some perks...you can buy replacement drum if needed along with other parts. Different size screens that just slide over the drum are available. It comes with a 220 micron screen stock and I am currently running the 130 micron.

DSCN4951

DSCN4952

DSCN4953

OK this will show how the drum sits in there. The bottom of the drum has a bearing that slides on a magnetic post and then just lays on the rollers.

DSCN4954

DSCN4955

DSCN4956

Here are some pics of the results!

DSCN4957

DSCN4959

DSCN4960

The only improvement I would make on this is...wiring in a speed control

Hope you enjoy....Peace Baked

619ster

619ster

I love making concentrates from kief! And cannabutter is the BOMB from kief. No chlorophyl taste to it. Just all medical grade butter that actually taste normal. If I grew more, I would probably only use kief period for any extracts etc.. But sometimes you want that plant material for extra weight lol. Nice machine.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I love making concentrates from kief! And cannabutter is the BOMB from kief. No chlorophyl taste to it. Just all medical grade butter that actually taste normal. If I grew more, I would probably only use kief period for any extracts etc.. But sometimes you want that plant material for extra weight lol. Nice machine.

I agree Cannabutter tastes great made from kief...

I've used kief for tinctures, medibles, and lotions.

It really takes it over the top as a bowl topper. Love it.

Bad ass machine Baked. Have you tried hooking it up to a rheostat for speed control?

I think I still have some lotion left that you made...works well.

I agree it is a great bowl topper!...I am not into the dabs and all...good 'ole scissor hash and kief for me.

I have not tried a rheostat on it yet...was hoping for an attached speed control...get to it some day...lol!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is some update shots from the gang bang room...

DSC00358

DSC00359

Here is the Super Lemon Haze that will replace the male in the tent after being dusted...

DSC00376

A Green Crack shot for the hell of it...playing with the camera

DSC00363

a shot of a Deadhead OG run coming along in a table...

DSC00361

A Blackwater run...working on finishing the first week...

DSC00365

I just liked this shot of White Urkle...

DSC00366

Some shots of Orange Crush...

DSC00369

DSC00370

DSC00371

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight...so this is the seed run I have been waiting for...only made possible by a gracious member...the surprise run!

DSC00438

DSC00440

So this run we have the stud...ONYCD male from Top Dawg seeds....and he will be bedding the following gals!

1. ONYCD #1
2. ONYCD #2
3. ONYCD #3
4. ONYCD #5
5. Green Crack (Clone)
6. Couch Kushin ( Top Shelf Seeds)
7. White Fire (OGR)
8. OG (Clone)
9. Sour D (Clone)
10. Motorbreath (Pisces)
11. Pre-98 Bubba (Clone)
12. Strawberry Dog (CBF)
13. rOarGe (Golden Lion)
14. Deadhead OG (Cali Connect)
15. Blackwater (Cali Connect)
16. Orange Crush (Seattle Clone)..this gal will be dusted with the male and swapped into the males spot...

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom