Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking good there. Which parent shined thru?

That roarge looks like a beast..

I would have to say the Bubba..there is Motorbreath in it...but more Bubba. I had two other phenos that made it to flower...one was a straight up Motorbreath leaner except it stacked better...but smells were on point...super frosty. There was a good split but it was out fast...#5 took it tho...it is on par with Motorbreath fo'sure...maybe not better but different type of high. I got some of the same things in the Tahoe x Bubba I ran out. I am excited to do a run in a table with that Motorbreath x Bubba #5..

Yeah...if I could just get that girl to branch out...that rOarGe packs it up. Great Smoke too!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Always adding to the collection...

DSC00124

White Rom #1...sorry about the pic! It is not turned even when I pick it to upload...but as soon as it is loaded it's flipped. Deleted and tried a few times...Sometimes electronics and I don't get along so well...anyway just deal for now...lol!

DSC00126

White Rom #2....DUDE...the damn pics

DSC00128

a White Master shot..Daayyum it with the pics!

DSC00139

GDP...and a Pre-98 Bubba rooted and ready to go to the party...they will be in on the next seed run

DSC00141 DSC00142

did you ever end up doing that chocolope cross with the milkshakes?

Yep here is a shot I just snapp'd off real quick..

DSCN6982

This run is in flush now...should be chopped within a week give or take...ended up with these crosses...just not sure on any kinda numbers yet...I didn't let this run get very big.

Milkshake x Milkshake
Chocolope x Milkshake
Trainwreck x Milkshake
rOarGe x Milkshake
Motorbreath x Milkshake
White Fire x Milkshake
Silvertip x Milkshake
Blackwater x Milkshake
Couch Kushin x Milkshake
Strawberry Dawg x Milkshake
Blue Queen x Milkshake

I still got these AlienDawg F3's from Kid hanging around too! Here is the two girls..but I gotta a boy just chillin'

DSC00143

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
all is looking stellar.

thanks for all the pics and documentation.

Thx man!

both your aliendogs are chem leaners. tons of crosses man

Yeah...but I needed to run these 2 again. One was a greener pheno than the other...one had quite a bit less stretch...wanted to be certain on my decision.

Been waiting on this Milkshake run to finish up...you will still be getting a package my man!

but Yeah... I gotta a grip of the Bubba X's along with the Milkshake X's....then I would like to pack'em up...to start getting them out...freebies at spots...would love to drop some to the locals in the PNW...maybe even get some cats here to throw down...we will see what unfolds.

Next week I should be starting another run...WoooHooo...excited about this next run!...I will be unveiling as soon as I get them in the flower tent..

kushpig

kushpig

Hey droppin' in a little late, I'll be doin' some catch-up. Found my way here researching Blue Queen. :)

kushpig

kushpig

Hey droppin' in a little late, I'll be doin' some catch-up. Found my way here researching Blue Queen. :)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Better late than never they say....lol

Oh yeah...researching blue queen...gotta gimme more than that...you have a cut or sumn.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yep!....made Blue Queen long ago...probably 2005-ish. I made it for a specific reason...and it work'd well for what it was intended for...it was supposed to be a very relaxing absolutely no anxiety...no red eye...very uplifting..relaxing from blues...no one would know you were high with out a blood test or you slipping. I was in a corporate setting and found it worth my time at the moment to not let anyone know what I was doing. The high unless explained to you...most heads don't notice it...but I can tell you you can be ripp'd outta your head...load a bowl of this...and DING... you are up! Sober full of energy...seen it bring folks right back out of a head noddin' high.

Genetics for ......Blue Queen (Mandala Speed Queen x Joey Weed Killer Blue)

I had a Blue Master Kush that was more muffin tasting where Blue Queen was more sour like fresh berries. I thinkJack Dupp has a Blue Queen left...I chopped mine for being too sensitive...I have my last two females from bean in flower now...they are looking real good so far... I will be starting some more Blue Master Kush beans very soon...as I have a few males I would like to introduce one of them gals too....

kushpig

kushpig

Hey thanks for all the cool info! That's neat how you developed Blue Queen to help you function stealth-like. I can sure relate to that. I'm pretty novice, 2 years, but I really liked Blueberry I grew once, one of my favorites. Earlier this year I was scraping by and grew 3 Space Queen bagseeds. Two turned out really well, and I have kept one. I guess I am surveying all the Space Queen crosses for ideas.
I didn't know you used Speed Queen, I'll look at that one.
Also was interested because you have Silvertip. I'm from Montana but haven't had any good representations of it. Of course, sources are quite limited out here, so ya gotta grow it if you wanna smoke it!
I'll be following along and learning. You have alot of cool genetics goin' on, and thanks for the info on the Blue Master Kush. Thanks for all the info!
Peace bro :)

Yep!....made Blue Queen long ago...probably 2005-ish. I made it for a specific reason...and it work'd well for what it was intended for...it was supposed to be a very relaxing absolutely no anxiety...no red eye...very uplifting..relaxing from blues...no one would know you were high with out a blood test or you slipping. I was in a corporate setting and found it worth my time at the moment to not let anyone know what I was doing. The high unless explained to you...most heads don't notice it...but I can tell you you can be ripp'd outta your head...load a bowl of this...and DING... you are up! Sober full of energy...seen it bring folks right back out of a head noddin' high.

Genetics for ......Blue Queen (Mandala Speed Queen x Joey Weed Killer Blue)

I had a Blue Master Kush that was more muffin tasting where Blue Queen was more sour like fresh berries. I thinkJack Dupp has a Blue Queen left...I chopped mine for being too sensitive...I have my last two females from bean in flower now...they are looking real good so far... I will be starting some more Blue Master Kush beans very soon...as I have a few males I would like to introduce one of them gals too....

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I thinkJack Dupp has a Blue Queen left...I chopped mine for being too sensitive...

I had your Blue Queen. Flowered one out and lost my momma clone to bugs. Actually just culled it to put it out of it's misery.

This strain smashes me in a way no other does. Very mellow, but very heavy. No sketchiness. It is my post-workout strain. It grew 3 Massive colas that were so dense that I had to cure it almost 2 weeks before jarring it. Gave some samples out and received replies back about not being able to keep it lit. LOL.

Great work on all the crosses. Thanks for letting me run some of your seeds. Very cool for me.

I'm surprised to not see a Critical Jack x Milkshake on your list. I would think that would be like Tutti-Frutti ice cream.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I know that Critical is a beast....lol...I am sure it will get dusted....it was a matter of space. Still separating seeds from the milkshake run.....but I do have some pollen set aside and the male still.

ThePreacher

ThePreacher

Sup Baked!
Just tumbled in to your thread and BOI am I jealous!
You got all these strains in your possession, aaaawh! :wideyed:

Just joined and posted my Aquaponics journal here.
Running five California Hash Plant in ScrOG style.

Have you done any experimenting with high CBD strains ?

Top Bottom