Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

@619ster ...you keep speaking of this badass ARC girl...damn it! I think we could work sumn out with that Ghostrider. What kind of flavors on that bish? I have some of that Bubba Bx2 pollen just chillin...not sure what you are looking for to pair it....this Bubba male is throwing berry tones in the mix along with size.

I am not scared of herms....lol! I don't have this dream vision that every bean will pop...and every bean will be exactly what I was looking for. I go into like I am gambling....lol. No seriously...I will take a chance and grow sketchy shit to find fire....lol. Didn't Jimmy find a badass creamy SFV tasting pheno that he self'd and did a release? That right there is worth a chance...to me...lol.
ARC '619' pheno (lol) is basically a Tahoe OG dominant plant, but has that Sour Dubb flavor infused. So imagine a very light menthol, heavy fuel and pine flavor, mixed with Lemon Heads and diesel flavor. That's my ARC. Smoke reports should be out soon cuz she likes to get around ;)

And I'm the same way with beans man I come from popping bag seeds lol. First serious grow was actually half bag seed and half NorCal underground seed stock. Dealt with my share of herms so its nothing if you just pay attention to your plants. But yea man keepers/elites aren't hard to find in seeds if you know where to look. Still I'd say my best seed found keepers/elites have come from searching through at least 100 beans and have only had 5 or so keepers/elites. Different strains but like you say it's a hit n miss gamble type thing.

Anywho, get at me :cool:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
ARC '619' pheno (lol) is basically a Tahoe OG dominant plant, but has that Sour Dubb flavor infused. So imagine a very light menthol, heavy fuel and pine flavor, mixed with Lemon Heads and diesel flavor. That's my ARC. Smoke reports should be out soon cuz she likes to get around ;)

And I'm the same way with beans man I come from popping bag seeds lol. First serious grow was actually half bag seed and half NorCal underground seed stock. Dealt with my share of herms so its nothing if you just pay attention to your plants. But yea man keepers/elites aren't hard to find in seeds if you know where to look. Still I'd say my best seed found keepers/elites have come from searching through at least 100 beans and have only had 5 or so keepers/elites. Different strains but like you say it's a hit n miss gamble type thing.

Anywho, get at me :cool:

She sounds tasty....we might have to set her up with someone.

and yes every seed pop...purchase...grow...seed anything is a gamble!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Ok so last Thursday two of the White Nightmare's popped and went into Rwool..one was held back to try and pop. Well Friday it had cracked and was put in Rwool. Check it...

DSC00649

and this is what I found Monday morning...

DSC00655

DSC00656

I decided to drop these beanies in some water on Monday also...see what I can find. Three Uber Dawgs from Pisces..

DSC00652

and 24 hours later...still in water they cracked and were put into Rwool

DSC00657

So I started some Blue Master Kush not long ago. One was moving right along and one is super slow...lol...real slow. So I have decided to take a couple of cuts of #1 and am gonna push her thru. I am hoping I can get cuts rooted and veg'd out a little to still do a side by side as slow as #2 is moving...lol...check it.

BMK #1

DSC00662

DSC00664

BMK #2...here is the little gal...lol

DSC00665

White Nightmare's were moved into DWC yesterday...they should start to take off here shortly.

DSC00666

Here are some shots of some of the crosses that have gone out. These are grown locally by a friend. He says he has gotten 100% pop ratio on the ones he has started. It's not much...

Blueberry Milkshake (Blue Queen x Milkshake)

DSC00658

Milk Breath (Motorbreath x Milkshake)

DSC00659

Grizzly Shake (Silvertip x Milkshake)

DSC00660

Milk Stain (Couch Kushin x Milkshake)

DSC00661

Here is a quick shot still separating...UUgghh. Slow process....lol

DSC00667

Labels are made...working on baggin too. We did come up with names tho...just for labels. Koot and I had fun with the names this time...check it!

Trainwreck x Bubba = Southern Locomotive
Super Lemon Haze x Bubba = Super Lemon Bubba
rOarGe x Bubba = Rare Bubba
Pre-98 x Bubba = Blood Line
Ghostrider x Bubba = Southern Ghost
Sour D x Bubba = West Coast Bubba
Green Crack x Bubba= Hillbilly Crack
Couch Kushin x Bubba = King Kushin
OG x Bubba = Southern Knight
Purple Urkle x Bubba = Southern Purp
Orange Crush x Bubba = Orange Bubba Crush
White Fire x Bubba = Southside Flame
ONYCD#2 x Bubba = Southern Diesel

Gotta stay busy...lol! Keep it green...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Be starting these for TrippyHippy from OC Genetics....

GSpot (Mikado x Giesel) x 5

DSC00670

Drop'em in water for 24 hours...

DSC00672

24 hours later...they have sank...

DSC00673

Being put in a damp paper towel...

DSC00674

Paper Towel folded over...

DSC00675

The I tend to set mine on top of like say a veg flouro with some space between them for say 24 hours...

DSC00676

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
GSpot...by Friday two had tapped out. The two went into Rwool on Friday...

DSC00677

I let the other 3 dry out slightly and then added moisture to see if they would pop...It looked like they were starting to crack so I threw them in the RWool on Monday....here are the two that popped right away.

DSC00705

Stay Tuned!

Be starting these for TrippyHippy from OC Genetics....

Little John OG (Querkle x Pre-98 Bubba x Buddha Tahoe OG) x 5

DSC00708

They have been chucked into water...check'em tomorrow see where they are at...

DSC00709

Stay Tuned!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
GSpot... It looks like only the two are gonna pop up...but the two that popped up look like they are mutated...not sure they will progress from here. I will give the 3 beans that haven't popped up until Monday...and they are getting tossed.

DSC00715

DSC00716

Little John OG...after 24 hours in water...they went into a papertowel...and 24 hours later we have this...

DSC00718

They are in Rwool now...

DSC00720

So I also decided to start some of these I had...gonna be a Blue Master Kush x rev. Blackberry Kush. Dropped these in water...after 24 hours one popped...the one moved into Rwool... and the other went into a papertowel see if it will tap.

DSC00711

DSC00712

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So the other Blue Master Kush x Rev. Blackberry Kush tapped out...been put in Rwool. The first one might be popping out by tomorrow..

DSC00721

Those Little John OG's are trying to get on out now!...check it...at least 3 are about popping out after 24 hours in Rwool..

DSC00722

DSC00723

DSC00724

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight! So here we have the GSpot from OCGenetics...still no movement on the last three. The bigger concern is that the two that did pop up...have no true first set of leaves...so I am unsure if they will even progress...

DSC00725

Here are the two Blue Master Kush x Rev. Blackberry Kush...both of'em up and at'em...

DSC00726

And these beanies are moving fast..."WHAT...YEAH"....Little John OG from OCGenetics

DSC00727

Peace!...Happy Monday

DAT

DAT

Hi BakedReality, ive been lookin for you.lol.. a good friend told me how awesome you are!!He was not kidding!
very interesting diary filled with wonderful pictures and awesome information! Im looking forward to reading it all, only half way done and was really cool to hear about you and Jaws discussing the Coffee smells you get . Its funny because for the longest time I have gotten those smells from a lot of my herb and just never heard anyone mention it before, that's super cool. now ill try to figure out what types of coffee, ground, drip or Starbucks.lol have a sunshiney DAY!! peace DAT

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@DAT

You have found me DAT...lol! Not sure who pointed me out to you...but Thank them for me...

Thank you for the compliments! Oh the coffee is out there...plenty of smells out there...sometimes you have to have something to compare them to...or someone to pin point more fine areas of the smell for you...sometimes working on your palate helps too. There are some good articles out there about training your palate.

Stop in again my friend...sip on the coffee!....lol

DAT

DAT

Lmao! I finally caught up BakedReality..damn man. totally bitchin diary.:cool::D You have some very keen skillz and tremendous knowledge. what has become of your gorgeous super lemon haze..? man what a steller pheno she is with those super pretty sativa leaves. She was the first girl I ever grew in my cute little Phototron. :cat:
619ster u crack me up. make me lmao. that slutty arc cut u got on the loose sounds fuckin Bomb.lol;)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks Brother! Just some guy doing what he really enjoys...lol!

Oh..the Super Lemon Haze is still around, but not for long unfortunately. She has been hit with the that Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 pollen...and she is in the tent with my Ghostrider OG male...once I confirm there are plenty of seeds this run with her in the tent...she might be culled.

Phototron...I still want to try one...lol! Just because you know...

Hoping that ARC gal gets around...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Too bad about those mutants baked g spots lookin like g nots haha sure u got plenty other fire to get into tho.. Shit how many more rappers gonna come out with there own og haha cool man.. Always all kinds of stuff going on in here idk how u do it mayne!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yeah I would have liked to see them do sumn....too bad for the guy I am doing tests for...but I guess that's why it is being tested....lol

I wanted to see it...cuz the first strain I grew for years and years was ordered way back in the ME days....it was a Mikado BC Kush..

Lol at rappers....not sure . I mean you could say Holy Grail was made for Jay-Z and so on....lol. Guess there was no more energy drinks to made for the rappers...so they switched it up.

Yes...seems like I am always busy...wouldn't have it any other way tho. Just as soon as I think I am gonna calm down...I decide to start popping seeds...lol

Top Bottom