Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight....so here is them Uber Dawgs coming along slowly...

DSC00728

Then up...we have the White Nightmare's coming along also...

DSC00735

Here are those Blue Master Kush seedlings...well sorta...lol! BMK #1 was vigorous so it was flipped and is about 30 days in. So this is a clone of BMK#1 and BMK#2 seedling. It has just about caught up to....

DSC00736

Then here is the Blue Master x Rev. Blackberry...knocked it down to one. Dubb'd it Black n Blue Kush...lol

DSC00738

Here is a Dutch Treat clone from the PNW area I got from a good friend...she struggled for a minute...but getting her lined out!

DSC00739

Little John OG...

DSC00729

DSC00730

A quick shot transferring them into their net cups..

DSC00731

Going in DWC..

DSC00733

I usually throw a cover over them for the first week....

DSC00734

Keep it Green!

619ster

619ster

Looking real good Baked! Guessing you've tossed the G-Spot huh? LOL never seen cannabis do that. Can't wait to see the Uber Dawgs flowering.

Just came by to drop some male pics. I'm seriously considering using the bigger one. He started putting out trichs! The ladies are looking great too but still vegging. I'll get you pics of those two later. These are a week ago so the flowering one is packing it on even more now. The squat one was right under a street light so hasn't flowered yet. Moved him to a darker spot. They've been outside roughly 25 days now.

Matter of fact I do have female pics right now. Also from a week ago. They finally outgrew the slow Bubba growth and are picking up pace and branching well. Had to remove about 6 lower nodes so far and that seemed to help the branching. Will update once flowering for a few.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@619ster Looking Good Homie!

Yessir! Ended up tossing them GSpot's...the last three didn't pop. No true set of leaves tho on the two that popped...was done wasting time. There's more beans to be getting into..

All of them really have the Critical Jack fans showing out. Seems as tho the leaf structure whether short or squat is CJ dom so far. The first taller male is a hell of a stacker. Both gals are looking good...really curious about the squat one. This is what I was wanting to see....some stuff grown in soil like mediums. FYI...CJ does stretch on the flip...but they all look to be at least a good blend as far as lankiness...

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

Happy Valentines Day BakedReality:D.if i remember correctly you said you don't dab, just curious why.:bookworm: I never tried it myself and i don't know if i really want to because there is something synthetically artificial about the hole process that goes against the natural process of smoking it pure flower.. could there quite possibly be a stronger phsycological addiction like being addicted to a narcotic?, with stronger physical addictions?. and then where will we be going after dabbing is not strong enough? do you think people will be shooting up THC one day? Have a nice weekend Baked :happy::happy:

619ster

619ster

Just had to come back and drop some of these pics man I'm getting pretty excited! This is probably the best male I've flowered to date. Has me REALLY curious how the ladies will turn out. From the looks and smells of the males, I should be in for quite a treat!
Picture 732
Picture 736
Picture 737
Picture 738

Picture 738
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Happy Valentines Day BakedReality:D.if i remember correctly you said you don't dab, just curious why.:bookworm: I never tried it myself and i don't know if i really want to because there is something synthetically artificial about the hole process that goes against the natural process of smoking it pure flower.. could there quite possibly be a stronger phsycological addiction like being addicted to a narcotic?, with stronger physical addictions?. and then where will we be going after dabbing is not strong enough? do you think people will be shooting up THC one day? Have a nice weekend Baked :happy::happy:

Hey Dat! Happy Late V-day! No I don't...I have dab'd... Just not my thang! I don't like the taste of butane. I really do enjoy the flowers more than anything...may sound silly but maybe it is more gratifying to me...smoking the flowers. I mean I don't really care for vaporizers either...even while the wifey is puffing on the vap...I might puff on the vap at the same time as I am burning a solo bowl to myself...lol. I may top off with some tumbled kief...and I am trying some things out...to turn kief into a solventless wax. But Hey!...to each their own.

I will say this...after walking around the Seattle Cannabis Cup seeing the Dab Zombies consuming all the free dabs they could. I went into one of the presentations with some well known breeders...it was ok...what really caught me was at the end. Someone stood up and asked the final question to all the breeders..."What do you see us smoking in 5 years?"...all the breeders agreed and replied hopefully we will be smoking the flowers again.....

I do like the inquisitive questions about dab's...we should see if the aliens wanna shoot some...lol!

Do you build those grow tubs out of rubbermaids yourself BakedReality?

@yellowhead ....which one? Just wanted to make sure I am explaining the right one...

Just had to come back and drop some of these pics man I'm getting pretty excited! This is probably the best male I've flowered to date. Has me REALLY curious how the ladies will turn out. From the looks and smells of the males, I should be in for quite a treat!

Right on! That male is good looking...the fans are just awesome looking...and the trichs coming on. You got me excited now homie!...when you flipping them gals?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Ok...here is the Blue Master Kush's...first up is #1..this is the clone that was taken and been veg'd for a short period while #2 is still from seed and took it's sweet time.

Blue Master Kush #1

DSC00753

Blue Master Kush#2

DSC00756

Here are the Little John OG's....What!

DSC00757

DSC00760

DSC00758

DSC00759

Thru these down in water....

Sure Fire Seeds....Original Dawg (Original Diesel x Tres Star Dawg)

DSC00764

DSC00765

DSC00766

DSC00767

Peace!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@yellowhead

Yes I build those...really simple. It is a Sterilite 5 gallon tub bought at Wally-World for I think around $4 last time I grabbed some. I use a hole saw attached to a drill to cut out a whole for the net cups. These tubs have a small hole by the handles I can run an airline thru.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you want more info....

Peace!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So quick update on those Original Dawgs... after 24 hours in water 7 beans had tapped out.

DSC00774

SO I threw the last 3 beans in a paper towel...within 3-4 hours...2 more had tapped out..

DSC00780

This leaves us with 9 in Rwool...and 1 in the paper towel...

DSC00782

DAT

DAT

lookin like sure fire baked. i love that packaging , they nailed it. It would make a real cool poster for a grow room.looking forward to seeing these grow out. :D

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
lookin like sure fire baked. i love that packaging , they nailed it. It would make a real cool poster for a grow room.looking forward to seeing these grow out. :D

Yeah great packaging! I also grabbed up his Titanic (White Fire x Tre Star Dawg) and Blue Dawg (Blue/Livers x Tre Star Dawg). He has some frosty crosses coming out.

Thanks for stopping by....been busy but can't wait to go to your theater grow log...lol. I like it...funny shit!

Great thread man! Keeping it perpetual, very nice.

Thanks Thoth!...and thanks for reading thru. There's something going on every week over here...I will say that..lol!

I like your grow style Baked.
What strain is that male? BMK?? He's massive.

Thank you entropy99! The male on this page is my homeboy 619ster's show...growing out some of the Cripplin' Bubba's. The only other big male in this thread so far would be the Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 male...he was a big guy!

Them Blue Master Kush were some fem's left over from the p-pimp days...lol!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
hows that n kush coming along guy

That is one picky mofo...about ready to give up on her. Got one almost 5 weeks in I am thinking....it has been dusted with Ghostrider OG pollen tho. Looks like it took...as the hairs have pulled back....and thinking I see the start of beans forming...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Three Uber Dawgs...

DSC00790

Little John OG...

DSC00789

DSC00791

Well I had 10 for 10 on them Original Dawgs....

DSC00793

Got this gal from a good source....Blue Dream...be getting the flip soon...see what she is all about!

DSC00792

Here is 2 White Rom's 2 weeks into the flip. I am still playing with them...one is OG leaning and one is Rom leaning

DSC00796

Two White Fire's...I am messing with still...#1 on the left...and #2 on the right...

DSC00799

Check out the leaves on the White Fire's....here is WIFI#1

DSC00801

WIFI#2

DSC00802

Aight so here is a picture of Blue Master Kush#1...the seedling that went thru ahead about 40 days...it already has some Blueberry tones going on...right now it seems to be more towards the muffin side...trying not to get excited...lol!

DSC00804

DSC00805

Here is a picture of Blue Master Kush#1 and #2...#1 being a clone on the left and #2 being the seedling on the right

DSC00806

Check out the differences in the leaves on the Blue Master Kush. Here is #1...nice big leaf with the duck foot as some describe...lol

DSC00807

Here is #2....could this be leaning towards the typically better tasting and yielding Blue...just here most say the Sat Blues are where the muffin taste is....lol!

DSC00808

Keep it Green!

DAT

DAT

:plooking totally fabulous ! does WIFI means white fire?:confused: ur duck foot is totally bitchin man. You got the coolest garden with so many neat things in it. Muffins sound totally deeeelish too. i love to wake and bake with muffins.i got to tell u something funny i heard today. my friend told me he just heard about this stufff called wax that you can smoke. He said he heard one hit of it is equal to 20 mother fuckin joints.lol, and the high lasts more then a day.lol..and it frys your brain.lol.. and they are selling it in Co...hee hee...i was like, no shit man, thats some heavy shit. mon lol......:cool:peace bro have a good weekend, and stay away from that wax...lmao

Last edited:
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hey DAT! Yes the WIFI is for White Fire. I know right the duck foot is not shy....lol. Thanks for stopping by. Yep- yep chasing that good Blue...see if I can find a muffin cut of blue.

Dude! That's where I been...lol...I tried the wax...put me down I been MIA....lol...

Aight it's update time....moved the Original Dawgs into DWC Friday

DSC00809

DSC00810

DSC00811

Latest posts

Top Bottom