Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@green punk I be working her...she gets frotier...just been playing with her...think she is still 3 weeks out in that picture. I did manage to introduce her to the Ghostrider OG...that should add some frost...and she does have quite the buzz ONYCD#2...be trying that male out soon...

Thanks for stopping by!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Ha ha...Thx! I really wish I had a better camera...a pod cuz sometimes I shake...lol...and I need to do some silly stuff like put up a black clothe as a make shift photo booth...but I actually asked the wifey to find me some clothe just the other day...

She's a nice gal to hang out with also...lol! Been deciding between her and another pheno for probly just over a year...lol. Sounds funny I guess...now that I am typing it....lol. It's just sometimes I might run competing phenos over and over...usually try to run things that catch my eye tho at least 3 times I guess...stubborn. Just wanna be sure...lol

619ster

619ster

Cripplin' Bubba's are pumping along. Here's a quick snap of the fat leaf pheno at 3 weeks flower.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Here's a couple shots from the last Blackwater x Bubba harvest.

P1010001

P1010002

P1010006

P1010007

Trimmed and cured.

BlackBubFin1

BlackBubFin2

This girl grew a thick canopy when I LST'd and topped her. She was in a corner of my tent and got a bit crowded from another plant. Some very nice colors from her.

She smells/smokes/ and tastes like Blackwater. Just bigger buds.

Well done Baked. I'll be popping some more of your beans, hopefully in the near future.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Dddaaaaammmmmnn!!! Man you got ONE HELL OF A THREAD going here man! I gotta get a cam cuz this is one wrell done thread. Greatjob homie! On everything!
I like that Skunk #1 cut & White Urkle! Shit the whole stable is pure DANK! KILLER job man. Hats off to ya!
Quest

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here's a couple shots from the last Blackwater x Bubba harvest.

This girl grew a thick canopy when I LST'd and topped her. She was in a corner of my tent and got a bit crowded from another plant. Some very nice colors from her.

She smells/smokes/ and tastes like Blackwater. Just bigger buds.

Well done Baked. I'll be popping some more of your beans, hopefully in the near future.

Yes Jack...she is a looker! Blackwater is a nice one...if it was bigger. Glad you found one to your liking...

Still running that Bubba's Bitch (Tahoe OG x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2)...did it make the cut? How about any of them Strawberry Dog crosses?

Dddaaaaammmmmnn!!! Man you got ONE HELL OF A THREAD going here man! I gotta get a cam cuz this is one wrell done thread. Greatjob homie! On everything!
I like that Skunk #1 cut & White Urkle! Shit the whole stable is pure DANK! KILLER job man. Hats off to ya!
Quest

Hey-hey what up Qleaner...thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the compliment...I be putting in the work...you know how it be mang..

Yeah that Skunk#1 was unreal for a skunk...but this Deadhead I have put her outta the mix...still get the Skunky taste...with some OG/Chem to it...

The White Urkle will not be going anywhere...Hell been running her for a minute...and each run gets better with her...she is special!

Much Respect!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight...I am excited about this!....Here are some beans I have been patiently waiting for...dusted a small bottom branch of my rOarGe momma with some Ghostrider OG pollen a while back...

rOarGe x Ghostrider OG

DSC00886

I am sure I will be starting at least 10 of these...as soon as I get some gap for them Original Dawgs..

619ster

619ster

Hey bro just went to visit the ladies today to get some smell profiles on those Cripplin' Bubba's. The skinny leaf pheno really has no smell which is kind of odd, but not the first time I've ran into this, even with great genetics involved lol. I'm sure she will gain some stink but as of now there's nothing. Now the fat leaf pheno I posted a pic of, that bish smells like straight up tropical punch and Kush!!! All I can say is that if the potency is up there, she may just be a keeper for me. But based on smell alone, if it transfers to the taste well enough (I'm sure it will it's REALLY pungeant), I'll at least be running her a few more times. Time to pop more of these Bubba hybrids!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@619ster ...Nice! Tropical punch and kush sounds yummy...that Critical Jack had the skunky bubble gum tooty fruity with Jack on the under tones that continue to pop out...can't wait to see how they finish...keep me posted Bro!

Which ones you gonna try now...Did you get the West Coast Bubba?

So I took a trip over to the Washington Coast to see some family, meet up with a few members, and learn how to make some BHO...Great Trip!

Aight so I took the plunge into the world of Dabs...bwahahahaha...lol! and I dove right in head first..lol!

Here is a shot of some silicone-wares...for storage and processing...I really like the silicone holders...my Brother was calling "Chubbs" for personal...I grabbed up two styles of the chubbs...the tye die ones...then the stakable ones in solid color

DSC00888

I went with a basic extraction tube...here is a shot with some product...

DSC00889

DSC00890

I stopped by a dispensary in Gig Harbor called KP Healing Center grabbed up a snazzy pen...

DSC00893

I then went and visited a glass shop down the road in Gig Harbor called The Glass Cave to get a new and improved nail...with a custom dome...they say is unbreakable...

DSC00894

Some more toys I picked up in the Seattle area...I went with a Titanium nail for durability...

DSC00895

DSC00896

I like new toys!....lol

Here is an update from last week on the Original Dawgs....

DSC00887

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice chunk!!! - @BakedReality New toys are always fun.

The electric nail bombin' out!! Do you ever leave your house? ;)

I grew Critical Jack a few years back...had good and bad phenos. All the yields were huge.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aha dabbin now! Great minds think alike!!!! Here is some of my blueberry shatter

@sanvanalona Apparently...lol! I be using Raw for the last couple years....but I use the RAW cones since my hands don't cooperate all the time...lol. Awesome deals on the RAW Cones...believe or not AMAZON...lol

DSC00906

Nice chunk!!! - @BakedReality New toys are always fun.

The electric nail bombin' out!! Do you ever leave your house? ;)

I grew Critical Jack a few years back...had good and bad phenos. All the yields were huge.

Hellz Yeah @MtGrownCanna! That's my personal...lol! I like new toys...have to get a bigger toy storage...lol

Yeah the electric nail is great...and Yes I leave my house...but always prepared...lol.

Yeah I found a great pheno with a huge yield, uber frosty with great taste...very well liked...too speedy for me personally...but have pulled like 1.3 grams under a 6 hundo

Here are some shots of ONYCD on the flush...

DSC00898

DSC00899

DSC00900

DSC00901

Quick shot of Strawberry Dog with sometime to go still...

DSC00905

@marihuana Here are some Blackwater shots...coming along...still early in...

DSC00902

DSC00903

DSC00904

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
What day is it? C'mon...what day is it.... HUMP DAY!...lol

Man do I hate when this happens...had to chop an Uber Dawg...was showing signs...of a double personality...lol

DSC00907

I did manage to pick this up from a gracious grower and member....she is hanging out in qaurantine...

Black Cherry Soda

DSC00908

So far so good....going into the second week with this...an open pollination using a Bubba Kush 13 from Top Dawg

DSC00909

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Yes Jack...she is a looker! Blackwater is a nice one...if it was bigger. Glad you found one to your liking...

Still running that Bubba's Bitch (Tahoe OG x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2)...did it make the cut? How about any of them Strawberry Dog crosses?

@Penelope has the Bubba's Bitch cut, aka Super Number One, aka TaBu that is a monster. There was a guy we let sample it, but he claimed it wouldn't affect him, because he dabs all day. He told us later that it hit him really hard. Haha.

Here are some shots of the Screamin' Bubba. This was to strong for me kids. Yikes.

8 21 13SDxBubba3 2
8 31 13SDxBub3 4
7 20 13SDxBubba1 2
8 31 13SDxBub2 4

It has a super cerebral head buzz. Bordering on paranoia. Much like what I imagine it is like to be assaulted by an evil entity. Ha! I had to smoke it for several weeks just to make sure. :nailbiting:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@Penelope has the Bubba's Bitch cut, aka Super Number One, aka TaBu that is a monster. There was a guy we let sample it, but he claimed it wouldn't affect him, because he dabs all day. He told us later that it hit him really hard. Haha.

Here are some shots of the Screamin' Bubba. This was to strong for me kids. Yikes.

It has a super cerebral head buzz. Bordering on paranoia. Much like what I imagine it is like to be assaulted by an evil entity. Ha! I had to smoke it for several weeks just to make sure. :nailbiting:

That Tabu cut is nice...and it had him Yabba dabba done huh...lol!

Nice shots of the Screme'n Bubba! Looking good in your garden....

You always had something against that gal...Strawberry Dog...lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom