People are bastards

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
B.H., sorry to hear what you have lost !! Glad to see you not giving up , though !! Not all people are such jerks !! I , for one have gone to my country's "re-education camp" on more than one trip !! When others have , by their words ,sent me there !! It is best not to be bitter, and keep on doing what you can do... that way you will stay sane and at peace !! Keep on keeping on !! thank you for all you do !! monkey5

G

greel

That sucks B.H. Hopefully you learn from this and stop having trust in people other than yourself and it wont happen again ;) Seriously, you'll be better for it in the long run - true, there might be some people around that you actually can trust, but there are tons more who screws up etc. For peace of mind you have to give those few up i guess.

anyho, you can trust me anyday man, honest as can be ;)

G

D

Donk Frog

Sorry for your loss, and glad to hear you are on the horse again. Hard to trust people I know. I had over hundred outdoor plants ripped off a few years back, and last year I left my two wicked keeper mom of my purps from bcbd to a friend to look after cause my ex-boss had ratted out my grow, well when then dust settled my "friend" had sold my mom to his friend , he had taken cuts but they died and when he tried to get the one he had in flower to regreen they died. The only person I trust now is my wife, but she has little interest in taking care of plants with me , she just wants to smoke them...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom