$ per kwh, what are you paying

• Thread starter boxmunch9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darookie2000

11.4 or 13.something if I go over some arbitrary quota. It makes me want to go back to using a CPAP to see if PG&E will give me a break on electric

D

darookie2000

I've also been looking long and hard at solar panels. I think I could get a bit of savings with even a small panel.

F

Fear

Pg and e that's just what I read on the pge sight for around here.

W

WCC

I dont know exactly ... but I do know one thing ... ITS WAAAY to much .. lol :P

B

boxmunch9

man fear your only paying .08 cents per kwh, I figured pg$e was keeping pricing standard. I'm calling pg$e monday and finding out whats up. I did read that they are going to offer discounts in 2010 for people using power at night vs peak hours, which they currently do not do now.

D

darookie2000

man fear your only paying .08 cents per kwh, I figured pg$e was keeping pricing standard. I'm calling pg$e monday and finding out whats up. I did read that they are going to offer discounts in 2010 for people using power at night vs peak hours, which they currently do not do now.

Gotta get a new meter for that, I think. They have electronic ones that track time of day.

F

Fear

The electronic meters are also wireless so th ecomp. doesn't have to go near home anymore. More automation.

J

Jalisco Kid

I have a digital meter on my service panel and I still have a pretty meter reader coming on my property. JK

N

NBfrost

im paying 9,65 cents per first 545 kwh used . but they also ding me 4o bucks service charge as well.. i only pay 88 bucks a month for my apt and im running a 400w mh , tube lights and all my appliances as well... thats in eastern canada , NB

S

snowkitty

These are winter rates paid for the period ending May 23, 2009.

For my first 265 KWH... $0.12/kWh
For the next 80 KWH... $0.14/kWh
For the next 430 KWH... $0.26/kWh
For anything above that..$0.31/kWh

Don't move to my farmland...that's the lesson here...peace out :animal0048:

EDIT: I gave you a number for ease of reading that included all the bullshit delivery and generation and magical tax charges averaged out by kilowatt hour. If you wanted to just look at the first number on my bill you could pretend it cost 7cents per kWh but that is just the first part of the charges.

This explains what ppl mean by "baseline" charges. The more I use over my baseline, the more per kWh I pay.

B

bubbak

oh my God some of you are paying high rates. 30 cents a Kw? Holy crap.

I pay .08 but then they add all these bs charges onto it.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Charges for what? That's the question, f--kers. They'll charge for just about anything!

H

Highlander

I have 6 lights and the most I Payed last month was .44 a kwh from PG&E..and people wonder why medicine is so expensive

F

fireindaeyes

i pay a flat rate year round. I run 2800 watts and pay about 350 every month.

Top Bottom