Perfect Sun 1000 Coco 4x4 Autos And More

• Thread starter DirtyD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Nice man big fan leaves dang they make my kritikal strain look like a baby lol..

DirtyD

DirtyD

That's cause I fed em a shit ton of nitrogen haha. Not good ... recovering, strated adding a bit extra P and K, and lowering Ca and N.

SL8R

SL8R

Fed 1 time and I actually burned them so I don't feed nitrogen yet have not figured out how much without burning.. I'm still a beginner I'm learner more n more ..

DirtyD

DirtyD

Seems like a lot of nutes are overloaded with N and not enough P.
It also depends on how often you feed.

DirtyD

DirtyD

Tested runoff with ec meter. Going in 1.6 coming out 5.8. Super salty.
Sooo I'll flush it with some of the mild nutrient solution.

DirtyD

DirtyD

Here's some pics of the ladies, day 32 to 37 from sprouting.
20160816 212340

20160816 212409

SL8R

SL8R

Looking good them gals will be nice..

I feed mine roughly 2 days ago with tiger bloom and big bloom... She is loving it, I've seen in past few days massive growth a lot of new shoots and some gorgeous long white hairs.. My water from tap was 145, so I feed at 375 small dose but she reacted to it very nicely... She is now 3 inches wider and 3.5 maybe more taller in just a few days of switching...

20160817 081156
DirtyD

DirtyD

I have to feed constantly since mine are in a small pots, like 3 times a day. But I think that's doing em good. The only thing I might get is auto watering system, one of em drip systems. Seems like coco will fair better in constantly moist environment.

SL8R

SL8R

3x a day wow, you should run DWC or like a flown system like drip then that's crazy that's a lot to do in a day... Lol I feed once aevery other week in flowers water the other week ... I may water2x a week depends on the growth I get out of them .. Man that to me is a lot of work lol

SL8R

SL8R

Looking good bud, man I wish I could brag right now I lost 16 clones to rodent infestation I'm down to a single plant in flowering she is doing amazingly but I lost all my next grow I wanna scream n hollared but won't help .. I mean 16 dang female kritikal that were 8 inches and already repotted waiting for me ...

SL8R

SL8R

Only thing I have left to brag about.. They even ate my new seedling which was a cheese fem ... Man I was just about to have a cycled crop this grow

20160827 115903
DirtyD

DirtyD

Damn man, that sucks. Rodents do like cheese though ... haha .. sorry to be a downer was trying to cheer you up.

DirtyD

DirtyD

So after not so long wait, it's chopped and dried and curing. Came out to a total weight of 3.5 ounces of dry. I think for the first time off of 4 .. well more like 3.5 plants that's not bad of a harvest. Next up is LSD from the same seedbank. Cheers people.
Thank you for all the help and guidance.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Let's see what she looked like at harvest... She was coming along nicely last I seen...

Latest posts

Top Bottom