Perfect Sun Or Black Diamond Led Lights

• Thread starter Shadrock5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shadrock5

anyone use these I see grows on you tube but they are all from the same dude well mostly and I dont know dude just comes off sketchy any input and hey if im wrong about the guy I will appologize bit gotta be honest theres some red flags whats the vote yes or no to perfect sun particularly the mini or dwarf star

MW7945

MW7945

It's just a company that buys cheap LEDs from china and re-sells them. Nothing special by any means.

S

Shadrock5

Kinda what I thought but that guy says he makes so anyway yeah had wierd vibe
What about the quantum boards im intriqued by them but i dont know if any one has used for more than a year do the last i mean the friggin diodes are tiny and driven pretty hard arent they

MW7945

MW7945

Kinda what I thought but that guy says he makes so anyway yeah had wierd vibe
What about the quantum boards im intriqued by them but i dont know if any one has used for more than a year do the last i mean the friggin diodes are tiny and driven pretty hard arent they

If he says he makes them he's a liar and a jackass. Literally every single one of those is from alibaba for dirt cheap.

QB's are at the top of the charts. They're driven "sort of" hard, but you have to realize the diodes run optimally at a somewhat higher temp. But they won't get as hot as you'd think. Gotta realize there's roughly 300 diodes on one board, versus cheap chinese lights that are running 3-5w diodes with significantly less efficiency

S

Shadrock5

Yeah i get what your saying and I suppose time will tell on actual life span may I ask given the choice would you run qb or cree and personly I like as cree goes the cxa 2530 like on the optic 2 but i would like to not see purple light any more lol

MW7945

MW7945

If you're going to run COBs run the lastest generation. Not the CXA's.

Check out rapidled.com or timbergrowlights.com for COB kits.

MW7945

MW7945

What are you looking to spend, what is your space? etc. etc.

I used blurple leds for one grow. Ripped the boards out and replaced them with 561C boards (same thing as quantum). It's now my veg light.

S

Shadrock5

Only problem with the timbers is price I got basicaly little less than 3x3 and to flower that footprint so it actual 7.04 sq ft gets a bit pricey and i dont want to over load the space because I have very little ventilation so i gotta kinda fit what fits- Off topic a bit are you familliar with the optic1 or optic 2 the 2 fits footprint almost perfect and with the lenses i would like hino i could get good and deep into canopy

S

Shadrock5

Price wise the 350 or so for the qb is not bad and they put it together the timbers look awesome but I gotta keep a little tigt budget

S

Shadrock5

Especialy with spring comimg I have a great love for japanese maples grafting and airlayering and just watchin them grow and of course i have a hard tim jot buying a realy unique one so.... my wife is a doll but well ya know

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Price wise the 350 or so for the qb is not bad and they put it together the timbers look awesome but I gotta keep a little tigt budget
Love
My Qb 260 in veg. Just built a double qb260 for 570 watts at the wall in flower and took down my cob fixture. The qb 260 actually is 285 watts at full power.

newh

newh

Only problem with the timbers is price I got basicaly little less than 3x3 and to flower that footprint so it actual 7.04 sq ft gets a bit pricey and i dont want to over load the space because I have very little ventilation so i gotta kinda fit what fits- Off topic a bit are you familliar with the optic1 or optic 2 the 2 fits footprint almost perfect and with the lenses i would like hino i could get good and deep into canopy
the optic lights are rebranded chinese lights also

Top Bottom