Perpetual Growing Cannabis In Water

• Thread starter WS4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WS4U

WS4U

Well time to start a journal here on thcfarmer. This will be my 3rd forum. I have almost 4 years experience growing in dwc. You name it ive done it. Ive even grown plants in 2 liter soda bottles. My current setup is a little more legit lol. Hopefully i can share some knowledge make some friends and learn some things too.

Perpetual growing cannabis in water
Perpetual growing cannabis in water 2
Perpetual growing cannabis in water 3
Perpetual growing cannabis in water 4
Perpetual growing cannabis in water 5
WS4U

WS4U

So i guess i should post some original content and some grow info to feed the thcfarmer knowledge pool :) i made my own dwc cloner, its 90% success sometimes higher. The numbers on the cloner run between 150ppm-250 ppm depending on growth, ph 5.9. The cloner just has a 2 outlet air pump from walmart and 2 long blue airstones from walmart also(ive had this thing since i started growing, over 3 year 200 cuts easly, well worth minimal investment) once i need to het something ready for flower i will pull them out of cloner and put them into net pot in 2gal bucket. Numbers in this bucket 250-350 depending on growth, ph 5.9-6.0. Ill take cuts during this stage and make sure my clones root before flowering. All veg is done under 8bulb 2ft t5

Flowering. I start flower in the small bucket on a stand to minimize stretch, i flower for 2 weeks ppm 400-500 ph 5.9 . Then i lollipop and put netpot into 5gallon buckets. Time to start hitting her hard now that shes showing some bud development, ppms 500-800 ph 5.9. Second lollipopping if needed. Once i hit peak flower i just top of my res with ro water and light boost nutes, aslong as the ppms u add are les than reservoir u r dilluting the mix and essentially slow flushing. Last 2 weeks just ph ro water:)

Things ive learned along the way, light is bad keep light out. Heat is bad,and cold too summer needs ventilation and winter reservoirs may need to be moved off floor or even a heater in room. No organics ever, they make things grow. You can prune roots. You can wash roots off if they get nasty. You should neem every 2 weeks, if u slouch the bugs will know.theres lots more but thats enough for now gotta keep u wanting more lol. One love guys and gals

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I wanted to reply to a message you had elsewhere with this but couldn't find it. Check this little DIY out for a top feed only using aN air pump. Works like a vortex brewer.

Hey hey Night owls how is everyone and their girls doing tonight??

So I was on a DWC hydro thread earlier and I am very surprised at how many people have never seen a

Diy Water Farm Solo Bucket System

This is a top drip DWC hybrid I call it a RDWC hybrid but that's up for speculation

Let put one together shall we it takes about five minutes to do other than the water level hose on the side of the 5gal this can be hard for some

So here is the drip system disassembled View attachment 522581

This fitting here is what is allowing it to work like an underwater air siphon pushing the water up and out the ring and bubbles your buckets out of the big hole in the bottom View attachment 522584

Now lets put the two tubes together by just slipping the white on in the brown casing then put the ring on with the holes in it facing downwardsView attachment 522582View attachment 522583
View attachment 522585
View attachment 522586

Now you need a hole inside the root basket to put this into all you need to do is cut one side of the webbing DO NOT CUT OFF otherwise rocks fall inside the bucket and can plug the hose so be sure to only one side and only one piece of Webb like this

Then put the dripper in the basket you may have too use some force this is good insures that nothing to big will fall though and plug it up View attachment 522588View attachment 522589

Put the lid on bucket attach air hose add water plug in for a test drive View attachment 522590
!!DONE!! Just add your nutrient solution then your plant and rocks and tour ready to grow the only downside compared to DWC I have ever noticed is there is more to clean after each Go than just DWC has however as I stated before I think these preform better than just plain DWC and it's not very expensive to just get one and do a side by side to compare to your DWC plants!

what kind of unique, different and other Diy fun hydro stuff have you all made? Or came up with out of something else

WS4U

WS4U

I wanted to reply to a message you had elsewhere with this but couldn't find it. Check this little DIY out for a top feed only using aN air pump. Works like a vortex brewer.
Pretty nifty stuff. I try to keep it simple. Less is more imo. I top feed water when i water so its kinda same principal just i hafta do the work lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Pretty nifty stuff. I try to keep it simple. Less is more imo. I top feed water when i water so its kinda same principal just i hafta do the work lol

Most definitely, I just like that it can't leak.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I guess I'll allow it? Its not a grow related post and our old dungeon master...i mean forum master didnt like things out of place...

LOL my bad dint realized you had been tagged over there I think I can remove it if you'd likem

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well as a whole I am going to have to say that it was somewhat grow related. In the way of speaking on your(anyone's) grow system methods and how to apply them in practice with the best results for your actual way's of growing and at the same time speaking on making advancements in the dwc grow technology and possibly introducing the idea to some of those who are interested in the act of reverse airponics I was going to be calling it reverse hydroponics due to there being more air than wayer most all times. Sadly it was taken by a so called shroomking (not the same one) on another site of fungal matters of these he has one named as such so I went with that instead, I am not going to say it is anything so new as to need a name but I tend to name all the hydro hybrids I have made. If this is not the objective of the thread can you please tell me what you are referring to as a subject of growing?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

My apologies for the confusion the other post did not show the photo until I it was to late to get an edit in so I would like to retract the first part of my post about not being of subject matter.

Top Bottom