Perpetual Growing Cannabis In Water

• Thread starter WS4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WS4U

WS4U

Quick look at the dry ice sift thru 120 bag, then pressed thru 25 micron screen to make amazing clean meds. Still an entire silicone jar full of "farmer hash" so press. Cheers all have a lifted friday

WS4U

WS4U

The vac systems aren't as expensive as you would think. Here is a de-gassing chamber.
http://www.amazon.com/ProVac-vacuum-chamber-gallon-size/dp/B00E0BG8R4

Just needs a vacuum pump bought with it.

I plan on getting one in the future for safer meds.
Yeah i was thinking $200 for total, but i dont intend to do anymore bho. Im going to mount 2inch straightener plates to an arbor press and make my own 1/2ton rosin press since ive been gettting such great rosin result with my dry ice farmer hash

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yeah i was thinking $200 for total, but i dont intend to do anymore bho. Im going to mount 2inch straightener plates to an arbor press and make my own 1/2ton rosin press since ive been gettting such great rosin result with my dry ice farmer hash

What do you think of heat press's?
I have been looking at this one lately.

WS4U

WS4U

What do you think of heat press's?
I have been looking at this one lately.
The only presses i have been impressed with is the hardcore expenssive stuff, key is high pressure low heat(thats why i just want to make my own press. My straightener was $20 and arbor press is $40 so ill have less than $100 into the 1/2ton press i make) . I will say the press you posted is one i havent seen and may generate more pressure than the typical tshirt style press

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
key is high pressure low heat. I will say the press you posted is one i havent seen and may generate more pressure than the typical tshirt style press

I was also thinking the same thing.
I figured if I could find a smaller plated press.
That the force/surface area would be higher.
Looks promising.

just want to make my own press. My straightener was $20 and arbor press is $40 so ill have less than $100 into the 1/2ton press i make.

I've seen the guy who did that same thing and it looks sound.

My only worry would be that those hair straightener plates may be too weak/sensitive to survive long term repeated pressings.

WS4U

WS4U

I was also thinking the same thing.
I figured if I could find a smaller plated press.
That the force/surface area would be higher.
Looks promising.

I've seen the guy who did that same thing and it looks sound.

My only worry would be that those hair straightener plates may be too weak/sensitive to survive long term repeated pressings.
Yep thats my only worry also brother lol im gonna put it to the test in the future when i have space to setup the arbor press;) so watch my thread in the months to come

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yep thats my only worry also brother lol im gonna put it to the test in the future when i have space to setup the arbor press;) so watch my thread in the months to come

Will do. I poke in from time to time.

WS4U

WS4U

Had to tie up plant and raise lights for this huge ass cola. By far my biggest cola to date in my 4years hopefully(fingers crossed)

Top Bottom