Perpetual Urban Organic Adventures with Steely

• Thread starter ssteely71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssteely71

Just an quick update.
One of my TGA Jack Skellington ladies #3 shot out 2 nanners so she got chopped and tossed in the hash box at day 30. If a girl can't handle my attention she can't stay. Lol.
But on a lighter note. Chop time came for my " Darkstar Kimbo" Kush. Maybe around day 58-62 of 12/12. Got her hanging now and she is sure to be nice. Have cloned her heavily and will be running her a lot in the near future. Once I control my N overloaded soil issue I should see my yield increase 30-40%. That's how much I think it hurt me this run. But what a color scheme she has.! Dark and light greens , light purple to nearly black , some velvet and a little pink.

Thanks for dropping by.

S

ssteely71

jeeeez louise:eek::hungry:
so frosty and it looks to be pretty dence. A1 job my friend. keep it up and sending some +++vibes your way. peace out

Thanks a bunch! Gotta give some props to @ExoticGenetix for the fine genetics. Once its trimmed the nugs will be small but they are solid. Too much N in my soil mix , probably hurt my yield but Im going to keep running her. If I cant get her to yield better ,I only popped two beans out of a twelve pack to find her, lol. Lots more to look through.
Thanks for the vibes.

S

ssteely71

Been super lazy lately, a bit couchlocked actually. Lol. But things going ok in bloom area. Have two empty spots that need filled and will be in a week or so. ....
TGA j skellington week4 is frosty and fruity with 15-16" colas that I hope fill in. ...
My SourBubble week4 is getting frosty and smells just like BOGs. MY clone attempt failed so I will reveg her. .....
My Lifesaver cut is budding nicely but it's hungry as hell and at week 6 is fading more than id like. Will have to feed her more next run. I have had to flush all the plants to keep N toxicity in check but it is still affecting the SB , flushing doesnt really cure N toxicity imo. Smoke report on the Kimbo in a week or so. Thanks for popping in.

S

ssteely71

Ok.
Got some new seeds soaking......

Mr. Nice : Super Silver Haze
SoCal Seed Co.: DawgTownDaze
( original haze x Chemdog D )

And from @digdugdank :

Dream Cush ( blue dream x green crack)
BAMF OG bx1

Some will be vegged and sexed regularly and some will go straight into 12/12 . More to come soon.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
There are three phenos in the dream cush. One has a light green color to its stem and long skinny leaves, thats the bluedream leaner. The other pheno has a purple stem and more of a hybrid shape to its leaves. The third is a mix of the two, with light purple hues. Ive got one other homie that has the bamf og bx1 going but he just started them. The bamf og bx1 should lean more towards an indica dom Og!!
So im watching with anticipated excitement, waiting for @ssteely71 to do his magic with these new genetics!
Keep killin it bro!! Digdug!!

S

ssteely71

11 out of 13 seeds germinated and started.This should be fun. Space permitting I'll be throwing the hazes directly into 12/12. Then work the digdugdank gear through traditional veg /sexing/ flower and pheno selection.

Tent scene going good.

Lifesaver is a couple of weeks from finishing. The Jack Skellington (front right) has 80% cloudy trichs but looks like it has a few weeks left till finish. And SourBubble (middle)is finishing as well. The second flowering run with my Darkstar Kimbo cut ( back right corner) already shows improved flowering structure since I've corrected N overload in my soil. Hoping I can make her yield fatter. I put out a smoke report of the Kimbo up. It's A++ meds.

Thanks for stopping in.

S

ssteely71

I made some qwiso with all my sugar trim from BOGs Lifesaver. I did a 5 sec wash with 99% iso .It took a few days to dry but it rocked up like obsidian when I pressed it together. It's full melt as far as I can tell. Can't really take more than a few hits of it and I zone out big time. Lol. Really want a nice set of bubble bags though .....

S

ssteely71

Ok. Time to drop pics. First in the line up Mr Nice's SuperSilverHaze....

Next is DawgTownDaze from SoCal seeds......

And from @digdugdank it's Dream Cush

And BAMF OG bx1 ......
Hungry little things ^^.

All these at day 16 from seed.

And here are a few Kimbo clones being readied for flower. ....

I have recently harvested my BOG Lifesaver and SourBubble both in cure.
Will drop pics on those soon.

Also pulled a phenomenal Jack Skellington from TGA. It's some heady dank.

Thanks for dropping by !

S

ssteely71

Ok. Sour Bubble has cured for a week and is very good smoke. Mine has a strong bubba kush flavor , more earthy than sweet, and a mellow and happy high. I will keep searching for a pheno closer to BOGs clone. Still A++ meds.

Also very happy with my Jack Skellington from TGA. Deffinatly found a keeper. She has a sour tangerine scent and flavor that is intriguing. Her high is a very introspective and thought provoking sativa buzz without any nervousness. I keep finding myself enjoying nugs of her regularly.

Thanks for dropping in !

Latest posts

Top Bottom