Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mikegreenthumb

i agree HT some people like to pull them in the early harvest window as long as the trichs are full its really preferance if your want them cloudy - third amber and that window can easily be three weeks long so by all means if thats the desired high outta your ganja then pull that shit as long as it aint preme your good and og at 55 isnt preme

S

Socachi

HT from what I've read you can get crawling from either nitrogen toxicity or a potassium deficiency. The K Def will also cause necrosis along the edges those little brown spots. While N will cause more yellowing of the leaves and browning from the tips inward.

M

mikegreenthumb

might be potassium issue they say coco has stored potassium that doesnt like to release right or something like that

R

Raiderfan420

Hey Bender, I just wanted to let you know TLD is over here now . You should check him out.

T

theloadeddragon

might be potassium issue they say coco has stored potassium that doesnt like to release right or something like that

this is your correct answer, and abetterworld wrote a bit more about it for you over on RIU.

H

HighTolerance

i agree HT some people like to pull them in the early harvest window as long as the trichs are full its really preferance if your want them cloudy - third amber and that window can easily be three weeks long so by all means if thats the desired high outta your ganja then pull that shit as long as it aint preme your good and og at 55 isnt preme

Thanks bro, I really think my OG has something else very close to it, as it is an early finisher. May be its the bushmaster speeding things up.

HT from what I've read you can get crawling from either nitrogen toxicity or a potassium deficiency. The K Def will also cause necrosis along the edges those little brown spots. While N will cause more yellowing of the leaves and browning from the tips inward.

Right on bro.

Hey Bender, I just wanted to let you know TLD is over here now . You should check him out.

Ohhhh HELL yeah, thank you for letting me know. TLD will fit in just fine here.

this is your correct answer, and abetterworld wrote a bit more about it for you over on RIU.

WHAT UP, Dragon. So happy to see you here mate. abetterworld indeed has been sneaking in good advice.

On that note, I have way to busy to post. I will be flipping in a day or two and will def post up some shots.

You are going really like it here. Some very cool cats here.

:boogie: TLD in the HIZZOUSE :boogie:

H

HighTolerance

TLD your kick ass postings on soil were convincing enough for me to sneak one CJ into soil Just to see how it does first hand. I gave the soil a bit of head start by giving it a beast of a clone. Coco still left the soil in dust in the beginning, but the soil has caught up well and is do excellent knowing. I am really excited to try a different medium as all I have done is coco. I am more than satisfied with coco, but I cannot help it and try out a plant in soil. Really want to see how different it is, first hand.

T

theloadeddragon

what soil, or soil mix are you using?

I have found that 40% FFOF, 45% Bio Bizz All Mix, and 15% perlite has worked better than any mix I have ever used, but the one I took painstaking effort to collect ingredients organically myself (accept bacterium) took the cake for sure (thanks dad, and Llamas :) ).

H

HighTolerance

what soil, or soil mix are you using?

I have found that 40% FFOF, 45% Bio Bizz All Mix, and 15% perlite has worked better than any mix I have ever used, but the one I took painstaking effort to collect ingredients organically myself (accept bacterium) took the cake for sure (thanks dad, and Llamas :) ).

I am running 100% OF with 1 big flush. It is working out great so far.

I reckon your own mix works better than anything?

T

theloadeddragon

Anything I have tried..... ;)

Its easy, fun, and predictable.

uh, well ballanced nutes, holds water, aerates well, ;)

H

HighTolerance

Male or Female from Skunk Train.

Thought I would share some pix of Skunk Train seedlings.
The Skunks are in the tent just to sex, confirmed females will go next to the Chems under the 600. The two chems that the Skunks will neighbor.

IMG 4297
IMG 4292
IMG 4294
IMG 4263
IMG 4246
H

HighTolerance

Anything I have tried..... ;)

Its easy, fun, and predictable.

uh, well ballanced nutes, holds water, aerates well, ;)

Man I really wish I could learn the whole soil deal from you. Learn to make my own mixes or what not.

Anyways did you ever give coco a shot, I'd be very curious to see how you like it. I saw you over at Shady's, he is a psycho perfectionist grower, meaning he nails the shit out his grows. He is giving coco a shot, he's done soil, DWC, top drip and ebb n flow with hydroton. Lol I pressured him really hard into doing coco, cuz I wanted to see how it would stand up next to his other mediums. So far 2 weeks in he is impressed.

I am pretty sure you have your soil dialed in perfect, so some coco results from you would be sweet.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:ridinghorse:....Hahaa, I'm not crazy. Thx for the very kind words bro, but I just take good notes. Coco is amazing!!! Roots love it! BTW, it's nice to finally see your girls... Got that 2x2 CFL tent done, Chemdog D, Skunks... Where's the Romulan? Cloaked?
:very_first_smiley:

H

HighTolerance

Damn the more I looks at the skunks the more I think they are males, fooooooook.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Too early to tell bro... Patience is a virture. :thinking

M

mikegreenthumb

Man I really wish I could learn the whole soil deal from you. Learn to make my own mixes or what not.

Anyways did you ever give coco a shot, I'd be very curious to see how you like it. I saw you over at Shady's, he is a psycho perfectionist grower, meaning he nails the shit out his grows. He is giving coco a shot, he's done soil, DWC, top drip and ebb n flow with hydroton. Lol I pressured him really hard into doing coco, cuz I wanted to see how it would stand up next to his other mediums. So far 2 weeks in he is impressed.

I am pretty sure you have your soil dialed in perfect, so some coco results from you would be sweet.

man i love soil its the only way i would diff strokes for diff folks there are some awesome soil mixes at nursery's i get some shit wayway better than the fox farms
GardenrsGold_ful.jpg
for 8 bucks a bag each bag enough for 12 gallons of container

H

HighTolerance

:ridinghorse:....Hahaa, I'm not crazy. Thx for the very kind words bro, but I just take good notes. Coco is amazing!!! Roots love it! BTW, it's nice to finally see your girls... Got that 2x2 CFL tent done, Chemdog D, Skunks... Where's the Romulan? Cloaked?
:very_first_smiley:

LOL, as far as I know only crazy mofo can grow like you hehe, sorry bro didn't mean to be rude, just needed an intense word to describe your skills, you know you dog!!

LOL yes them other bitches are getting tested by HT's cloaking serum. I actually tried it today myself today, didn't work well on me. Hehehhe, on the serious not though the Rom and GFH are much shorter, so I have them sitting in another location under some T5s. I will probably flower the Grape Rom and Grapefruit Haze under in the 2x2 and move the confirmed females skunks next to the Chems.

H

HighTolerance

man i love soil its the only way i would diff strokes for diff folks there are some awesome soil mixes at nursery's i get some shit wayway better than the fox farms for 8 bucks a bag each bag enough for 12 gallons of container

I hear you man, there are tons of strictly soil growers out there, who would never switch for the life of it. I am still waiting for you to try coco this summer. On the other side, Shady's final coco results should be up soon. I am just so happy to hear he likes the coco so far, because so far I hadn't seen a lot of growers who had soil nailed and then tried coco.

I reckon you must be happy, your drying racks are full. What is the diameter on those suckers, I wonder if I can put them in my 2x2x5.

M

mikegreenthumb

they are about 24" across and about 52" high im not good at measuring circles oh wait ill go strait across the top brb 25 1/2" across and 49" tall but leave another foot clearance tall ways cause needs to hang and you dont want the bottom screen on floor let a lil air under it

it has four chambers to dry in and holds the = of about a pound dried if you get what im sayin

Top Bottom