Pests Of Def? I'm Stumped Folks

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so growing in TLO with distilled water only..noticed some yellowing a few days ago but plants are around week 4 or 5 of flower so didn't think anything of a bit of yellow..but now I have leaves blotching and goin light green..same strains and same soil yet one has this issue and the other is dark with a small mg def..tinge of blue almost ..well if ya kno what my issue is plz give a shout..my first TLO run so perhaps my ratios of amendments arnt dialed in?

Pests of def im stumped folks
Pests of def im stumped folks 2
hermit186

hermit186

Some of that is the natural thing the plant dose. Your lack of P makes it worse many plants would look like crap but we feed them toward the end of the flower with a bunch of chemistry that they would seldom get in nature and if you have seen weed growing wild they look like hell at the end of flower.
More pictures and not so close to the plant -P in bad cases is compounded by the lack of air movement thru the plant. What are you feeding it? What is the media? did you add a hardener at week 4 or 5?No one here even those who know much more than I are not witches and warlocks they don't use a crystal ball.(I could be wrong about some hehe) They do however work off the pictures and the information you provide. Your nutrient problem if -P as sea mentioned started just after the flip when most lean on the P a bit and is the main ingredient in things like P13/14. The boost in P is what drives the bud size and thickness. If you don't provide it the plant goes and gets it where from the leaves first the fans then the rest.
There isn't much you can do at this stage your close to the flush period and that will make your plant look even worse.

north knect

north knect

Some of that is the natural thing the plant dose. Your lack of P makes it worse many plants would look like crap but we feed them toward the end of the flower with a bunch of chemistry that they would seldom get in nature and if you have seen weed growing wild they look like hell at the end of flower.
More pictures and not so close to the plant -P in bad cases is compounded by the lack of air movement thru the plant. What are you feeding it? What is the media? did you add a hardener at week 4 or 5?No one here even those who know much more than I are not witches and warlocks they don't use a crystal ball.(I could be wrong about some hehe) They do however work off the pictures and the information you provide. Your nutrient problem if -P as sea mentioned started just after the flip when most lean on the P a bit and is the main ingredient in things like P13/14. The boost in P is what drives the bud size and thickness. If you don't provide it the plant goes and gets it where from the leaves first the fans then the rest.
There isn't much you can do at this stage your close to the flush period and that will make your plant look even worse.
It's a TLO soil media..feeding nothing but pure distilled water and the odd tea..I top dressed with bloom bat guano 2 weeks into flowering so that should have broke down a bit by now..il get my camara on charge so I can get some decent pics

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
They are hungry for phosphorus like everyone said.
It's hard to get tlo soil perfect. You might want to suppliment P a bit more on the next run through topdressing.

Looks like some nice colas in there !
Peace

hermit186

hermit186

really better pictures what you see isn't that bad add some P and do it it at a ph between 6.0 and 6.5 if there is P locked in your media it will free it up. One thing you might consider if you water and the overage is collected in the drip pan and you let the plant use it up and it evaporates. Remember this your washing your media and it flows to the pan and concentrates there in 10 to 14 week it becomes toxic and kills the bottom most roots. I believe that is part of your problem. I have done it and it looked like that.
Most leaf problems start as a root problem.

north knect

north knect

Well i have to thank u all for helping me solve this issue..i will post a link to my my grow log shortly if anybody wants to take a look..happy farming folks

Top Bottom