Pet peeves in the grow room

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Very possible.. Im not really about to bust out the microscope tho and make comparisons :D

Canappa

Canappa

My biggest was telling one of my boys to check out the smell from a bud that is still growing nice white hairs and he reached over and grad the top bud and squeeze the shit out of it twisting it and he say "man that some sticky shit!" WTF you just killed my top bro! was the last thing I said. Dont squeeze the bud! I ask you to smell it not crush it dumb ass he is no longer allowed in my room.

miko

miko

I sing to the ladies and apologize when I bump them.. Mutual respect I hope!

canadaseed

canadaseed

people knocking into things... not being aware of their surroundings when walking around my room

indicabush

indicabush

Slack Jaw Sad Sacks that can not read.....Foot ware off before entering room.....Look but do not touch....No loose clothing.....No head ware of any kind.....Long hair must be secured some how............All posted on entrance way with 2 inch block lettering.

WeedGod

WeedGod

You guys are too sensitive:drowning: who gives a shit if your buds get squeezed a little , I encourage people to give it a squeeze :angelic: Then I can analyze the way they react then I get the why don't my buds smell like this face :bag:
If ya squeeze a bud and it dies, then your plants are sick and hanging on by a thread :happy:

Canappa

Canappa

You guys are too sensitive:drowning: who gives a shit if your buds get squeezed a little , I encourage people to give it a squeeze :angelic: Then I can analyze the way they react then I get the why don't my buds smell like this face :bag:
If ya squeeze a bud and it dies, then your plants are sick and hanging on by a thread :happy:

Its my pet peeve in my grow room, my room my rules bro, when my plants are growing nicely I dont want no one touching them period! Maybe I am too sensitive lol I was talking about a situation where my boy squeezed the very top on my main cola and the pistils on the top stop growing after that not the whole plant. And now my plants are not sick in any way;) But if I let people touch them all the time them there might be a problem getting sick or even getting bugs or a fungus, I dont know where their hands have been.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

LOL, some good ones in here. Seems we're all on the same page about other's behaviors in our garden's...I stopped welcoming people in the garden a long time ago, it's always the same shit; pointing out negative things, questioning your methods and being rough with the ladies... Fuuuuuck off...

Advanced nutrients... lol

Camdawg

Camdawg

LOL, some good ones in here. Seems we're all on the same page about other's behaviors in our garden's...I stopped welcoming people in the garden a long time ago, it's always the same shit; pointing out negative things, questioning your methods and being rough with the ladies... Fuuuuuck off...

Advanced nutrients... lol
When you say questioning your methods do you mean them telling you what to do? Reasom I ask is I like to play dumb and ask questions I sometimes think I know answers for in order to get new insight and explanations.

Top Bottom