Pet peeves in the grow room

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

Alright everybody let's hear it. What are your pet peeves in your grow? Do your ladies listen to Pink Floyd? Do you have to being there 10 minutes before the lights kick on? Do you sprinkle holy water in your reservoirs? Do you do it to increase your yield, and why do you do it?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My pet peeves for my caregivers grow room are assholes who come in from THEIR grow room with pollen on there shirts and i end up getting a seeded bud... not cool man.. Also keep your pubes off my weed.. I dunno if ya'll are jerking the gerkin before going in the grow room or trimmin in the buff.. but check yo self before your pubes make it into muh jar :D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Alright everybody let's hear it. What are your pet peeves in your grow? Do your ladies listen to Pink Floyd? Do you have to being there 10 minutes before the lights kick on? Do you sprinkle holy water in your reservoirs? Do you do it to increase your yield, and why do you do it?

Those are strange habits not pet peeves. Pet peeves are things, usually done by someone else, that annoy the shit out of you. Assholes driving slow in the passing lane is a pet peeve for lots of folks.

I hate when I'm showing someone my garden and they start manhandling the flowers. Hands off mothafucka!

outwest

Myco

Myco

@souf69 I hate to be all technical 'n shit, and I'ma let you finish, but what you describe are superstitious rituals more-so than pet-peeves :D Although I suppose the two can go hand-in-hand.

As for me, my OCD rituals are: every morning I walk into my main flower room and have coffee with my plants. If I skip a morning, all day I feel incomplete. Also, I never, ever look at my plants when I walk into my room until I put on my method seven glasses. I hate seeing my plants under HPS-orange! Lastly, when I water, I always first spray the top layer of the soil with a Chapin sprayer, then when I water, I am evenly distributing watering so as not to create holes and craters (drives me nuts), as well as evenly distribute moisture through the rootzone. Probably a bit overkill...

Pet-peeves: Wind burn. Light stress (constantly moving plants around to avoid it). Clutter on the floor. Grow-friends wanting to see my flower room (there's just not enough room for two bodies, otherwise it would be no thang). Grow-friends manhandling my fucking plants and flowers! Have some goddamn finesse, would you? Treat and handle plants like a newborn baby, don't bend the plants stalks main stalks and disturb/rip the rootzone or squeeze colas on a flowering plant. Treat and handle finished flowers like fragile little pieces of glass.

Boy, I sound like a asshole control-freak...

My pet peeves for my caregivers grow room are assholes who come in from THEIR grow room with pollen on there shirts and i end up getting a seeded bud... not cool man.. Also keep your pubes off my weed.. I dunno if ya'll are jerking the gerkin before going in the grow room or trimmin in the buff.. but check yo self before your pubes make it into muh jar :D
LOL^

souf69

souf69

Peeves, superstitions,fetishes, all purty relative to me but to each is own... Loving the answers. Keep ya paws off my ladies dammit...
@souf69 I hate to be all technical 'n shit, and I'ma let you finish, but what you describe are superstitious rituals more-so than pet-peeves :D Although I suppose the two can go hand-in-hand.

As for me, my OCD rituals are: every morning I walk into my main flower room and have coffee with my plants. If I skip a morning, all day I feel incomplete. Also, I never, ever look at my plants when I walk into my room until I put on my method seven glasses. I hate seeing my plants under HPS-orange! Lastly, when I water, I always first spray the top layer of the soil with a Chapin sprayer, then when I water, I am evenly distributing watering so as not to create holes and craters (drives me nuts), as well as evenly distribute moisture through the rootzone. Probably a bit overkill...

Pet-peeves: Wind burn. Light stress (constantly moving plants around to avoid it). Clutter on the floor. Grow-friends wanting to see my flower room (there's just not enough room for two bodies, otherwise it would be no thang). Grow-friends manhandling my fucking plants and flowers! Have some goddamn finesse, would you? Treat and handle plants like a newborn baby, don't bend the plants stalks main stalks and disturb/rip the rootzone or squeeze colas on a flowering plant. Treat and handle finished flowers like fragile little pieces of glass.

Boy, I sound like a asshole control-freak...

LOL^

Cort

Cort

My brother used to come over with his dog, who would promptly investigate what smells so good.
Keep your dirty ass fur ball out of my lab.

Speaking of fur... I too have found what looked like pubic hair in a jar at a dispensary. Just not right.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Man handling buds is a huge pet peeve. Like man!!!! Don't rip my plants out of a screen without moving it or cutting the buds out of it first. Have had to many trimmers trying to haul ass to skimp me on every dollar (if your only here two hours you only get two hours of pay!!). And it sure as fuck isn't gonna make me happy to catch you ripping my flowers out of steel caging. Wtf is with people.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My brother used to come over with his dog, who would promptly investigate what smells so good.
Keep your dirty ass fur ball out of my lab.

Speaking of fur... I too have found what looked like pubic hair in a jar at a dispensary. Just not right.

^^^ Fuckin an A is right whats with the dog / cat / pubes in the nugs!??!?!?

I demand answers from growers about this.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Those are strange habits not pet peeves. Pet peeves are things, usually done by someone else, that annoy the shit out of you. Assholes driving slow in the passing lane is a pet peeve for lots of folks.

I hate when I'm showing someone my garden and they start manhandling the flowers. Hands off mothafucka!

outwest
I want a sign for my back car window reads WHAT PART OF FASTLANE DO U NOT UNDERSTAND? Pet peeve in grow room shut the freaking door. Otherwise it's no ones has any biz in my grow op so really no problem.

Last edited:
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Pet peeves don't light a cig in my room cuz you do at home and if your smoking out back my backyard ain't your ash tray.
Trimmers clean up after your self I'm not your mom or wife. I love animals but don't bring your fucking dog in my grow. Once had a dog piss on some of my trim fucked it up for all dogs.
Dre

Last edited:
souf69

souf69

Yes , hands off my ladies! Unless your pre paying for the one your getting all Gino with. ( Had to put that there ) Wait till she be old enuff......

Top Bottom