• Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

Dog Beach

showmegreen

showmegreen

IMG 20150418 080903
WP 20150905 14 24 42 Pro

So far there are five tree frogs, two green snakes, a black king snake, three garter snakes, a baby northern water, a baby bull snake and a teddy bear hamster all loose in tha house. Yes I have two eight and nine year old boys. They couldn't put a lid on a cage if you paid them. Oh also there's a couple blue tailed skunks that let themselves in from time to time. Can you sat Hillbilly? I think you can.

Canappa

Canappa

Hi Canappa.. Hope you are having a good night.. Luigi is so cool lookin'.. Take a look at this website for Boston Baby Buddies here Palm Springs.. JJ the lady owner is really nice and a couple of her dogs were in the movie "Hotel for Dogs".. Here is the current available puppies.. Canman

http://www.bostonbabybuddies.com/View attachment 549320
Wow I am looking for a female, my oldest dies over the summer he was 14. But just got back to work and got my wedding coming up soon. But for sure I will look into them thanks for sharing...

Canman

Canman

Hey Canappa.. Atleast call JJ and see how much... Gene Simmons bought one from her and talked about it on his show, Family Jewels.. I would guess 2k for a puppy... Canman... JJ also bred Rat Terriers (like my dog Bebe) and she had the world champion at that jump board that shoots out the tennis ball..The only reason I mention that is so I can put up a pic of my best friend Bebe lol... 7 1/2 yr old girl.. Canman

Canappa

Canappa

Hey Canappa.. Atleast call JJ and see how much... Gene Simmons bought one from her and talked about it on his show, Family Jewels.. I would guess 2k for a puppy... Canman... JJ also bred Rat Terriers (like my dog Bebe) and she had the world champion at that jump board that shoots out the tennis ball..The only reason I mention that is so I can put up a pic of my best friend Bebe lol... 7 1/2 yr old girl.. CanmanView attachment 549329

Now thats a Happy dog!

ZONER

ZONER

Miss my Orange Tabby Benny ....or as I referred to him as Benardo ...Coochie....Coochie.. He was the only cat that I had that would let me hold him and rub his belly while he drooled.....

Top Bottom