PH Nightmare with Earth Juice -- Need Your Help

• Thread starter VolcanoVapin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VolcanoVapin

I'd like to give the PBP nutrients a try too. It looks like a number of people, including OGRaskal (at least at one point, maybe not anymore...) have used it with good success. I like the idea of both organics and synthetics mixed together... gives the plants whatever they need whenever they need it...

I got some maxibloom powder to try out, but I'd like to to pick up some PBP Bloom too. I think vegging is fine with anything... can just use my GH for that until it's gone... but could try the PBP Bloom + EJ Catalyst (for the molasses) for flowering... Hmmm... to keep experimenting or not...

D

DaMa

I'm using EJ for the first time and I was a bit shocked at how much it dropped the ph. I bubbled it for about 48 hours but it was still at 3.9. I read on the site that you should use ph up if necessary, raise it to 4.5 and then wait. I did so on my next batch and, sure enough, the microbes started doing their thing and the ph steadily rose.

dorjewright

dorjewright

The EJ web site says not to adjust the ph in soil. That aside I have trouble with early yellowing in flower too and haven't figured out what to do about it. Generally the yield is fine and the smell is outstanding. In the past I've had more consistent results with GO that is to say no problem with early yellowing. I use a feeding schedule from Greenfire Hydro in Sacramento.
Includes teas. There are also tea recipes on the EJ website using Verdi Fire Grow and Bloom I 'm going to try that this time around.

m8ty

m8ty

... I like the idea of both organics and synthetics mixed together... gives the plants whatever they need whenever they need it.....

V.V, have you tryed both organic and non-organic (synthetic) together before?

I had a grow where I was using organic plant food and midway through flower I switched to non-organic plant food (maxibloom) and it stresses the plants creating mad manners on all the plants, ever since that happened I learned not to mix the two, but I'm not sure if others mix the two with out causing stress. Though my understanding is the synthetic harm the bennies in the grow medium??

Top Bottom