Ph Problems Can't Seem To Find A Solutions When Searching.

• Thread starter JohnnyRey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

I would suggest a possible problem in your root zone. Don't worry too much if your plants look healthy that is the main thing. I did dwc for years and i found adding hydrogen peroxide (h202) in the solution would kill most pathogens and the P.H would stop dropping. In fact i would often add it 24 hours before a tank change as a preventative measure.
Good luck.
You are a life saver. My pH is stable but what I did is i did a tank change then 24 hours afterwards I added about 30ml/gal of HP and it seemed to have stopped the problem, next tank change im going to not add any hp and see if it stopped the problems all together or if its a root zone problem and the HP has to be continuously added.

Limonene

Limonene

Great I'm happy you have fixed the problem. Bear in mind that h202 will negate any organic products that you use.
In your system I would recommend adding the h202 to your tanks 24 hours prior to a tank change in the future. I normally do it just before flipping and maybe 3 weeks later if I see a p.h drop. Also h202 becomes h20 after about 24 hours in your tanks.
Really happy to have helped!

J

JohnnyRey

Great I'm happy you have fixed the problem. Bear in mind that h202 will negate any organic products that you use.
In your system I would recommend adding the h202 to your tanks 24 hours prior to a tank change in the future. I normally do it just before flipping and maybe 3 weeks later if I see a p.h drop. Also h202 becomes h20 after about 24 hours in your tanks.
Really happy to have helped!
I'm sorry but im a bit iffy on the whole organics and non organics nutrients. I'm using sensei bloom along wit bud candy would bud candy be organic?

Limonene

Limonene

should be fine, I'm guessing it is just carbs. If u use the h202 like i said, 24 hours before tank change then u can replenish all your organics in the new tank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom