Ph question

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

Whats up guys I just had a question ....... So when I feed my plants (im in soil)how does that affect.my already ph'd water ( im runnin with the earth juice line)? I have my water ph'd to a 6.2 so after I ad my nutrients do I have to re-ph my solution ...... If I do will this affect meters diode ? If not do I just rinse it off and keep doin it ?

cannabeans

cannabeans

Just to get this straight.... you first ph your water down to 6.2, then add your nutrients? Then because the ph is so low you add ph up to correct? If thats the case I would do the opposite. First add your nutrients to the water, check the ph and adjust accoridingly...

B

BBAKED420

X2^ It will be very acidic with the nuetirants in at first but your only adjusting the ph once.

5280HigH

Well in my room I have a tote with water so it can stay aerated and not all my plants get fed at the same some get water ,sugar water,or nute water but so using my meter in the nute solution shouldnt be a problem if I keep it clean

cannabeans

cannabeans

Rinse your probe with distilled or R/O water to extend the life. I also read that you should never let the probe dry out. I usually soak and store in ph calibration solution. When I turn it on it should read the ph of the solution I have soaked it in....

D

dan.23

I'm almost positive you are supposed to always ad your nutes first then ph the solution. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom