Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

1/5/24
Day 4 since sprout.

Don’t want to clog the thread before it begins, but here’s a couple pics.

IMG 3450
IMG 3448

Stoner420

Stoner420

Nice! GMO is in our top 5 and curious what the Okie lineage is? I'm an Okie too! 💯🤣 Would definitely love to run a couple anyways , if you happen to have a couple you would trade I'd like to try to see if I had something you would want have lots of sealed packs? I'll be pulling up a chair if you don't mind.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Nice! GMO is in our top 5 and curious what the Okie lineage is? I'm an Okie too! 💯🤣 Would definitely love to run a couple anyways , if you happen to have a couple you would trade I'd like to try to see if I had something you would want have lots of sealed packs? I'll be pulling up a chair if you don't mind.
I believe okie is a “thin mint male from a wedding cake line pheno hunted in like a thousand plants”. @Trustfall can explain better lol that I’m not sure to be honest

Lockebox

Lockebox

Got my pots in the mail over the weekend, they're 2 gallon fabric pots measuring 7.9" tall and 8.7" wide.
Now I'm thinking how to handle runoff in the 4x4 with 8 plants going.

I've got a shop vac so I'm thinking about getting a washing machine drain pan, then putting the plants on risers vacuuming the run off from the tray.

The tray I'm looking at is just under 40$ and measures 29" x 33" inside diameter. That would allow 9 of my pots to sit inside while leaving 7-9" between the tray and the tent walls all around. The depth is only 1.64" deep but surely I can keep up with that if needed.
There is a drain plug however it's on the bottom so really not applicable in this situation, shop vac it is.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear 'em but this is the cheapest and easiest thing I can think of..
IMG 3526

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Got my pots in the mail over the weekend, they're 2 gallon fabric pots measuring 7.9" tall and 8.7" wide.

I've got a shop vac so I'm thinking about getting a washing machine drain pan, then putting the plants on risers vacuuming the run off from the tray.

The tray I'm looking at is just under 40$ and measures 29" x 33" inside diameter. That would allow 9 of my pots to sit inside while leaving 7-9" between the tray and the tent walls all around. The depth is only 1.64" deep but surely I can keep up with that if needed.
There is a drain plug however it's on the bottom so really not applicable in this situation, shop vac it is.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear 'em but this is the cheapest and easiest thing I can think of..View attachment 2098917
Just like at work ! 🤩 good idea because your gonna want a bit more run off then with soil plants.🌱

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear 'em but this is the cheapest and easiest thing I can think of..View attachment 2098917
Solid idea!! I’ve got the drain away trays and use the extras as risers. The runoff stays there and I shopvac mine up at the end of the day from watering!

Lockebox

Lockebox

1/10/24, Day 9 from Sprout

A few of them are doing the 'wave' on the first leaf set, but overall they look okay! I read it might be an early calcium deficiency, but am not sure tbh.

Keeping an eye on them and seeing if they grow out of it.
Still on the .9 ec going in around 6.2

Solid #4
IMG 3580

Wavy #6
IMG 3585

Lockebox

Lockebox

1/12/24, day 11 from sprout

Everyone is crushing it, showing great growth in 24 hours.

Planned to begin 36 hour fertigation intervals this evening, but might make it 24 due to how fast they're drinking.

Coco is still moist but cups are half the weight as when I watered yesterday morning. Proubably could've watered but pushed it til after work.

5am yesterday
IMG 3598

5am today
IMG 3605

H

hilbert

I dunno if you are familiar but I use the FloraFlex drainage system in my operation. Here is a link to my setup.

There are a couple Okie crosses in here as well.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Tested my ‘early veg’ solution at work:

4.2 ml/gal base
3 ml/gal cal mag

Comes out at 1.1 ec, my seedling mix is 0.9 ec so it’s an increase but not a huge one..

Plan to water with the new mix next feed and will be up potting at some point in time.

Lockebox

Lockebox

1/14, Veg Day 1

Fed all with the 1.1 ec solution this morning, then did a sulfur spray during lights out.

Spent all afternoon hydrating coco and filling pots, Thinking I’ll up pot in the morning then plan to fertigate every 2.5 days.

Hoping that works for the plants because that fits my schedule and leaving out next weekend 🍻
IMG 3635

Also here’s the flower tent ready to rock! Will temporarily veg until ready to flip. Should be replacing the current couple lights with a G3000 in the next few weeks🤩
IMG 3670

Top Bottom