Pheno Hunting, Growing, Possibly Pollen Chucking

• Thread starter FiveAM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Hello fellow farmers! Some might remember me, some might not. :) Either way, I'm back to have some fun, and share with you how I get things done.
I'm going to start with some Darkhorse genetics from seed and go from there.
Some other things cuts you might see:
Topdawg:
Stardawg

Bodhi:
Lucky Charms
Sunshine Daydream

Alien Genetics:
Alien Hallucination
Lemon Alien Dawg

Divine Genetics:
Casey Cookies

Other cuts:
Golden Goat
Blueberry (2000sativa cut)
GG#4

FiveAM

FiveAM

DSC 0063

Some of the seeds right there.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Thanks for checking in @Natures Way . No plans for the Orange Glue seeds, they were an impulse buy :D

FiveAM

FiveAM

I've got the GG#4 cut. I'm running in my 4 light room but I don't have it in seed form.

The Orange Glue are seeds from obsouleet orange juice bud x gorilla glue. or it might be gg x orange juice bud, i forget exactly.

I try to remember it all and end up forgetting something oh well. CRS disease!

@Natures Way I checked out your threads, how do you like the kelp4less nutes?

FiveAM

FiveAM

This is my first run with the Glue, so far it really seams to like the nutes goes a bit yellow on me if I cheap out on the ppms. Purple/green streaked stems.
I'll get a shot of my 4 light room, it's only 2 weeks in or there about.

FiveAM

FiveAM

All the Zero Dark 30 beans spouted tails and are into solo cups of promix bx, worm castings, ancient forest, and some fox farm green and kelp water with fasilitor added.

First time using the fasilitor, we'll see how this goes and if the hype is real. Just hope I don't screw it up :cry:

I just use my camera phone most of the time. Sorry if they're blurry or whatnot.

FiveAM

FiveAM

After talking it over with my bro, I've decided to blow this shit up and germ my LSD - BOG and some more of the Zero Dark 30 - Dark Horse Genetics.

Pics to come later, but the plan is to germ my pack of LSD and the remaining of this pack of Zero Dark30.

FiveAM

FiveAM

This picture seemed to be fitting considering the name of the strain.

IMG 20160120 132436

FiveAM

FiveAM

The seeds are starting to come up. I had one dud that came up and wilted away. meh.
So far it 7 are out of the soil, included in that is the dud.

Top Bottom