Pheno hunting in half gallon containers

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Would you guys think it's possible? A solo cup is about 20 oz and a half gallon is 64 oz. I'm a noob but i'm a big fan of the euphoric strains fruity or gassy and that's what I want to search for that's why I started.

lemontree420

lemontree420

if you have a great nose and grow them through fruition size wont fully matter for terpenes provided its dialed in still...you may not get a great idea of yeild necessarily but as far as taste and smell it def can be done! cheers!

2Bad

2Bad

if you have a great nose and grow them through fruition size wont fully matter for terpenes provided its dialed in still...you may not get a great idea of yeild necessarily but as far as taste and smell it def can be done! cheers!
That sounds good to me. I think I’ll have to give it a shot ☺️

2Bad

2Bad

@lemontree420 I should of asked, how would I go about cloning it ? Since its my first time , I’m a little unsure

Latest posts

Top Bottom