Pheno hunting time! Mwd style

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Alright farmers its been 4 months since ive popped beans and im stoked to get some in dirt asap. For this round im sprouting some spitfire, candy chem x dc/ss, ukhem and predator pink. They will be started in towels, into cups, 1 gal gro bags, then into canna coco in a bed inthe tray pictured below. Nutes cns grow the whole time (great ratios imo), moab, epsom with some additives. Whole cycle will be under a sunblaze 48 t5 with veg and bloom bulbs, dwb and leadsled style. Should get good in there also will be making a better enviro than pictured below with fans and reflectix doing their job.
Pheno hunting time mwd style
Pheno hunting time mwd style 2

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Cns is good stuff. Super easy. I think it has a near complete diet for my plants for easy and cheap.

Yes sir it is. Like I mentioned I give a base much much less than I use to and when I do it's usually just the base and that's it. I have used only a few different ones but a one jug feeding is an easy day for me!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

stuff is interesting, cheap for sure but the weird elmer glue color of the liquid is odd...lol Gotta really mix it good into the water ;)
Yeah the first time i used that stuff i was like what the hell is this? Works great @10 ml per gallon once plants are established. I ramp up and down but like top said which he amends and topdresses quite often even less cns can be used.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

She is real gnarly, cant wait to see the flowers in the next few weeks if i remember correctly it was stinking up the room more than some clone onlys you said. Hoping i get something special from my pack.
^^damn bro, great plant structure. i wanna play;)Z
You will get your chanceZ big homie. Sure that cut or mine will figure a way to your garden. Shit dont you have some pheno hunting to do also?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Shiiiit, not if i keep getting all theZe dope cuts! Ha, need this greenhouse up cuz im running out of room! Should be a great summer. Summer of the Aliens...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

She is real gnarly, cant wait to see the flowers in the next few weeks if i remember correctly it was stinking up the room more than some clone onlys you said?

Yes she is. She's holding her own if not taking the cake. Out of indiana bbg, gsc, and alien fields its the raunchiest. It's just one hell of a solid plant. It's been a treat to grow.
Took cuts today, Already cant wait to give it another shot.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'm pumped to see ukhem also. Have been for a long time. That's gonna be some fine smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom