Pheno hunting time! Mwd style

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Spitfire:like Super Sci-fi Skunk #1(golden sativa cross Afghan) of about 50 years into the future!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Predator pink sprout. All the babies kicking it on the ledge enjoying the cali sun and beautiful view.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Most have broken through to the other side but the ukhems havent even busted a tap root! Wtf!? Going to just plant old school way but after this and losing my uberdawgs im a little pissed. Going to have to get to mass for the real chems on tour this summer..

Small space i built for the seed popping. Should get good in no time

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Some 2x2"s, reflectix, zipper door, panda, poly, stapler, foil tape and ingenuity. Built a frame with 2x2 placed in the closet nook then mcguyvered that shit. I used to build structures like this a while back but much larger scale. I will be constantly popping seeds to find some good shit and possibly flowering out unverified cuts here. Still pondering bed or not a opposed to pots. If pots will be testing all pots on the market vs one another.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Some just didnt make it but here we have 2 predator pinks, one in a bed going into flower soon other just on the backburner for a bit. Lots of work to save these. Also there are 2 phenos of cc x dc/ss which is the last pic shown.

Top Bottom