Phlizon 4.20 Giveaway! - FD8000 1000W

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Conrats!!!

I love my phlizon fd6500!!! 4 plants in 7 gal pots under my phlizon netted me 1lb 10.5oz total... my 1 gdp I posted I finally trimmed and cured at 11.92oz off 1 plant.... that's the phlizon@680watts! Your gonna love this beast for sure!!! It's a step above mine!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hi Everyone! Phlizon 420 Giveaway is ended! And the winner is @PerfecTrader Congratulations! And thank you for all the support to Phlizon!

Unreal. Never saw this till 20 min ago. I almost started 🥹 🤣

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL Yeah @PhlizonGrowLight thank you soo much. I am beyond stoked, blessed, and lucky to have won anything at all let alone this badass light. I can't wait to use it. @CannaGranny always says bigger roots for bigger fruits so I think 20gal fabrics and clones from @Trustfall should do it. Once I finish my current grow I'm all about it.

Wow talk about making my day 🙏 Thanks again @PhlizonGrowLight and I'll do everything I can to rep it well 💪

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL Yeah @PhlizonGrowLight thank you soo much. I am beyond stoked, blessed, and lucky to have won anything at all let alone this badass light. I can't wait to use it. @CannaGranny always says bigger roots for bigger fruits so I think 20gal fabrics and clones from @Trustfall should do it. Once I finish my current grow I'm all about it.

Wow talk about making my day 🙏 Thanks again @PhlizonGrowLight and I'll do everything I can to rep it well 💪
Congratufrickinlations homie!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Congrats buddy! I thought you were tagging me to pass me the light 😂 anytime your ready just holla!

Top Bottom